• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Rookville [10.35] - OFFLINE!

Yes I will, hopefully out tomorrow.

Kind Regards,
Eldin.

A little dizzy pic at my lvl 50!

WDmQT7.png

My ip changer wont open to get into rookville? Any guesses why this is happening?i click on it doesnt open i click run as admin and it still doesnt work?

f562dj.jpg

Got hunted today because I didn't agree with him ; (. He wanted a server where there are only mages who can solo everything.
Came with kavu to kill me but there focus seems to be wrong. Instead of hitting me "Kavuxus loses 202 hitpoints due to an attack by Marlon." with sd.

Anyway mages hit too low, they need a little buff. In my opinion you should make spells like rl tibia damage.

Last edited:
f562dj.jpg

Got hunted today because I didn't agree with him ; (. He wanted a server where there are only mages who can solo everything.
Came with kavu to kill me but there focus seems to be wrong. Instead of hitting me "Kavuxus loses 202 hitpoints due to an attack by Marlon." with sd.

Anyway mages hit too low, there need a little buff.

Nop they are just bad they were 4vs me and i owned all of them :D so sad they are just stupid :D i make 250+ with sd mage also have dots they hit also 120 in sec ^^its enough

would be epic to see the colored eggs used in this server for something :p here is a small idea for you guys, also if people do not like this idea please dont flame :)

Coloured_Egg_%28Blue%29.gif
Coloured Egg (Blue) - Gives 200 experience.
Coloured_Egg_%28Green%29.gif
Coloured Egg (Green) - Gives 400 experience.

Coloured_Egg_%28Purple%29.gif
Coloured Egg (Purple) - Gives 500 experience.

Coloured_Egg_%28Red%29.gif
Coloured Egg (Red) Gives 600 experience.

Coloured_Egg_%28Yellow%29.gif
Coloured Egg (Yellow) - Gives 700 experience.

And ofc the loot rate on these would be low (Rare) to loot these, i think its a pretty nice idea :p
Then its better to create one egg who math.randoms from 200 to 700 exp isnt it ;) Would be more valueable and random aswell

I can't log in..

Use 10.35 Tibia and otland ip changer
rookville.servegame.com
version 10.35

and i stoped on Your character list is being loaded. Please wait.

And this is all the time ; /

I can't log in..

Use 10.35 Tibia and otland ip changer
rookville.servegame.com
version 10.35

and i stoped on Your character list is being loaded. Please wait.

And this is all the time ; /
Download the new IP-Changer. You can see that it is the new ip-changer because it hasn't a port (7171)

This new event area is a joke, I walk there with a 66 ek and died in a second.