• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Rookville [10.35] - OFFLINE!

This fucking sucks dude that event area is hard as fuck. since this update ive done nothing but die 4 times. And i doubt its me because i got to level 42 in a day and than i just dont know how to play after? No lol paladins a nerfed so much now because apparently were (op). sorry i cant keep playing this..i loved this server how it was some things needed udate yes. but the nerf just killed me...

sGz51Sd.png

Change this event island ..... Walked in with 70 knight, there were few drags chat, all of sudden few dls attacked me and died. Its unable to participate in any event now.

Question.
I can't add 10.35 on the otland ip changer client because I can't add the "5" at the end of 10.35. how i login?;s

Other question, why the frick 10.35?

Question.
I can't add 10.35 on the otland ip changer client because I can't add the "5" at the end of 10.35. how i login?;s

Other question, why the frick 10.35?
otland ipchanger autodetects the open client, so you don't need to change anything else, and for the second question: why not? :p

Hmm, can't login and I even downloaded the client from the website. This has never happened before... any suggestions?

I like this ot Elden.. Don't listen to the douchies..
Its great that you open server for us who like more custom made server.. :)

Greets!

Me and my Wife has been away/doing alot during this easter holiday, thats the reason for my lack of activity and no daily updates. I had some easter events/updates planned but became hard without time infront of the computer or being home at all. :)

I realised a while back that more lvl 45+ was needed in order for players to continue and not getting bored once they reach a "high-lvl".

Alot of bugs, errors and issues has been solved since day 1 along with alot of needed and wantes updates. What we mainly need to fix now is alot of high lvl things in order to bring back the fun for those who done it all. You, the players, are really great in general, I got loads of Feedback as well as reports.

Regarding the event area, I believe it became abit messy as less people played (as I haven't put out any high lvl things yet) and the raids kept coming, adding to eachother. The new area was made to become cooler, prevent stair jump and add a fact of teamplay. Mages stairjumped every raid before the update, I could basicly have given them free exp instead. If you enter the event area now and find loads of creatures (if they accidently get spammed) you can simply leave again before jumping down. If any of the raids are over powered, please report so.

Kind Regards,
Eldin.

Last edited:
Yay, your back, now this server might get the players back!
//If you need help with anything, then msg Mr Pentagon in-game :D

Anyone here could help me and spitzy in-game? Were kinda trapped inside a room without key :<
In-game name Klank

Anyone here could help me and spitzy in-game? Were kinda trapped inside a room without key :<
In-game name Klank
Cannot find this key anywhere, or i'm not searching in the right places, but damn that triple warlock spawn maybe it's hidden there somewhere.

"Zanux" ingame

Last edited:
I know where the warlock spawn is, and the key is in a corpse north west at the Bog Raider and Giant Spider spawn
(Cant open it myself, because I'm in school)