• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Rookville [10.35] - OFFLINE!

The debug issue has been fixed.

Premium is supposed to be Premium, daily tasks for premium wont be happening as it would ruin the entire thing.
Daily tasks for experience/gold/items might happen and maybe a bigger from time to time for a minor premium token.

According to Free Account Promotion, I tryed to find a way to change it but seems to need a change in the sources.

Premium Account is also ment as a a thing with some extra benefits like a few hunting grounds, a quest or two as well as maybe promotion, simply abit faster regeneration. Feels pretty balanced honestly but im open for suggestions.

Yesterdas Update:
-All Spells, Runes and Mana Costs has been re-balanced, changed and improved.
-Paladins has been given more support by more Arrows, Bolts, Bows and Crossbows instead of Spears in the Shop.
-Spears have a higher breakchance then before. (Can still use them but not as effective, Knights are the true blockers)
-A Monster Counter now keeps track of how many monsters you have killed of each.
-The Premium Account (First Prem and Achievement) Issues has been fixed.
-Some other Bugs and Errors have also been dealt with.

I will be focusing on All Mounts Today as well as some more balancing and possible bugs.

Kind Regards,
Eldin.

Don't you have " premiumForPromotion = true " in config?

Nope, but thank you.

I believe it will be a premium feature anyway. :)

Kind Regards,
Eldin.

Some loot from the hunting in the elf raid...

KwwMTm.png

Elvish Bow :D

might quit this server soon, 3 slingshots broke? serious? lol....

edit@ well got 4th slinshot, said i tamed it but didnt give me it....lol gtfo!!!!! xd

edit@ got the mount, so happy! c;

/Zalton

Last edited:
Hah, such a shame that im a Paladin with a bow...

22:35 Tibiora's Rules: Common Item by Numbers 1-799. Rare Item by Numbers 800-999. Epic Item be 1000. YOU GOT THE RANDOM NUMBER = 969
22:35 You got a Rare Item: tower shield

Hah, such a shame that im a Paladin with a bow...

22:35 Tibiora's Rules: Common Item by Numbers 1-799. Rare Item by Numbers 800-999. Epic Item be 1000. YOU GOT THE RANDOM NUMBER = 969
22:35 You got a Rare Item: tower shield
nice ^^

Started from the bottom, now im here ;D
2iM8A35.png

first donkey mount ^^
hxJbnwO.png

Last edited:
Sundays Updates: (Yesterday)
-Re-Made Chat Channels so they provide the right texts when open.
-Continued the balance of Spells.
-Added more Support for Arrows and Bolts in the Distance Shop to provide Paladins with their Ammo.
-Raised Breakchance on Spears as Paladins are better blockers then Knights, they should focus on Bow/X-Bow.
-Made it possible to get the Donkey Mount, a "Raid" spawns the Incredible Old Witch who will transform into a Donkey, once she does, use the Bag of Apples to get the Donkey!
-Improved the Raids abit.
-Some other small fixes.

I heard that the server have been crashing alot this morning/today. (Im still at work)
We have some reports and will hopefully solve the issue once and for all today.
As we had alot of Crashes today, I believe that someone may know how to crash it without telling, didn't make sence they way:/how often it happend.

We also had our first DDoS attack today, without succes hah. ;)

Goal Today:
-Try to solve to crash issue. (We think that we are close)
-Continue the Update and Adding of Mounts.
-Other things.

We'll do our best to bring more daily updates and fixes, we do it based on the issue, the balance, the goals and the requests from players.

Kind Regards,
Eldin.

A little feedback. Atm 10 people online (6 ms, 2 ed, 2 rp, 0 ek). Top 20 (10 ms, 5 rp, 3 ed, 2 ek). There is something wrong with knights here.
@up. You won't make knight blockers unless you prevent people from using sd up/down or open/close.
Some spells do really need improvment. 104 skill without utito and I barely hit 100 with exori with knight axe.

Knight need to be buffed they need 1 hand weapons like magic sword stone cutter axe etc maybe ahni for similar lvl of the server, becouse palladins can use crystalline arrows (very unfair) for knights. And I think there should be trainers lets say 10 min cost 10 plats of training ^^ so money is worth something :p I would make a knight but its hard to skill without trainers and yea.... and if you would put trainers u could lower skill rate bit its balanced then

Thank You for the feedback.

You are right, Knights needs to be overlooked. I did raise their attack speeds and changed/improved a few other things. The main issue now seems to be their Weapons like you said along with mages stairjumping. I will do my best to remove stair jumping within the next 2 days, Knights should be needed as blockers.

Mondays Updates: (Yesterday)
-Re-Fixed ALL Spells and Runes as they cause the Crashes. (Thanks @Ninja)
-Bank NPC now Working Correctly, please add Money in the Bank if you have a House.
-Wild Horses will be seen from time to time, get your own Horse Mount!
-Rent a Horse, Dundee in the City. 24h = 500gp

TODAY/TOMORROW: (Tuesday/Wednesday)
-House Rent. (DAILY) We tried to make it easy, so here are the prices:
Small House: 500gp - Medium House: 1000gp - Big House - 1500gp - GH - 2000gp
-Make it harder to StairJump in certain locations.
-Update the Event Area Alot.
-Continue the Work of the New Island.
-More Fixes.

NOTE: Please put Money in the Bank as rent affect you soon!

KindregardsEldinlogo_zps9c8d3e30.png

Last edited:
this is retarded, server crashes, 2 players collect the soft boots (7 pairs 1 each crash) admin DOESN'T even take them, lets them keep them!! untill 6 of them are removed, i will not be playing this server. Server will fail.

uzM229M.png

/Zalton

Greets @Pwnzer /Zalton and thank you for the report.

Everything can't be solved the same second, I heard that someone was taking Softboots during the crash but didn't know who/how many. I found out this morning and im currently at work so hard to do anything about it. Its also important to have a look and see how many SoftBoots they honestly had, what if I would remove items from you that you really earned?

Its sad that you don't have faith in me still, I do everything as fast as I can, If you want to quit due to a fact that someone currently have 7 softboots that aren't re-newable, then quit. It was good having you, thank you for playing and im sorry that I have a life beside open tibia to take care of.

Kind Regards,
Eldin.

Greets @Pwnzer /Zalton and thank you for the report.

Everything can't be solved the same second, I heard that someone was taking Softboots during the crash but didn't know who/how many. I found out this morning and im currently at work so hard to do anything about it. Its also important to have a look and see how many SoftBoots they honestly had, what if I would remove items from you that you really earned?

Its sad that you don't have faith in me still, I do everything as fast as I can, If you want to quit due to a fact that someone currently have 7 softboots that aren't re-newable, then quit. It was good having you, thank you for playing and im sorry that I have a life beside open tibia to take care of.

Kind Regards,
Eldin.
i have faith but i had a player tell me your letting them keep them all, they did not earn them, i can understand them keeping 1 pair before the crash, but 7 pairs they have? its ridiculous :/

Don't trust everything the players tells you, ask me before you rage with fake facts. :) They had one pair before the crashes, might have been 2, so I let them keep 3 to be sure I ain't taking their actual items. :) (They are ment to be used anyway and only holds for a few hours)

The bad part is that I think someone found out about the way to crash the server and did it on purpose. I would ofcourse delete the one/ones doing it if I found out, but I wont be pointing fingers and we gotta look forward.

Go rent yourself a horse and get ready for new adventures! :D

Kind Regards,
Eldin.

Don't trust everything the players tells you, ask me before you rage with fake facts. :) They had one pair before the crashes, might have been 2, so I let them keep 3 to be sure I ain't taking their actual items. :) (They are ment to be used anyway and only holds for a few hours)

The bad part is that I think someone found out about the way to crash the server and did it on purpose. I would ofcourse delete the one/ones doing it if I found out, but I wont be pointing fingers and we gotta look forward.

Go rent yourself a horse and get ready for new adventures! :D

Kind Regards,
Eldin.
will you be taking away some of the soft boots? 7 pairs is to much.