• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Rookville [10.41] - OFFLINE!

i recommend updating to 10.74-10.76 for more players.
again im posting on this cause i REALLY wanna see this online...PLEASE i beg you PLEASE update to 10.76, i will give you compiled 10.76 with working rookgaard 100%! just please update to 10.76 :D
I'm pretty sure @Eldin will update to latest TFS 1.1, which means 10.76 ^^

Update it to 10.7~ and it will have TONS of people on, if not just put it back online with a reset, this server its really awesome and its worth my time playing it.
@Eldin
Greetings, Liro.

A lot of thing have been changed, will come back when I get other part of my work. Currently im working 14:00 -> 20:45 ;--/

_/_/_/_/__/_/_/_/_/_/ btw Awesome server! :)

A lot of thing have been changed, will come back when I get other part of my work. Currently im working 14:00 -> 20:45 ;--/

_/_/_/_/__/_/_/_/_/_/ btw Awesome server! :)

Come back playing? ^^

A note for anyone wondering:
Progress has been made, my time is still limited so I can't set a date. I will continue working on it towards a third run and then hopefully a bugfree and fun server concept will be released to you all. I'll keep a low profile during the time. :)

Kind Regards,
Eldin.

Come back playing? ^^

A note for anyone wondering:
Progress has been made, my time is still limited so I can't set a date. I will continue working on it towards a third run and then hopefully a bugfree and fun server concept will be released to you all. I'll keep a low profile during the time. :)

Kind Regards,
Eldin.
Hey, of course come-back. For now I am only doing magic-level (bought GMPs from 11kk on Inferna, rl tibia) and bottin' it. ^_^
+ You asked me for something, when you sent me first time the message, remember? I am not sure if I promised you somethin' or not but still <3

Back