• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Septera - Project Complete - Coming Soon

What Exp Rate would you prefer on a low rate?

• 1x

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • 2-3x Permanent

Votes: 12 50.0%
  • 2-3x Scaling to 1x or lower

Votes: 8 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
A 1 month server to find out bugs and mid/highrate for us to burn it out and you dont enable runes at start in shop ?

im out enjoy

Think one of you talking about low rate and one high rate. There should deffenitly be runes in shop for test server. Pricy tho, since so high loot rate have like 10k bp sd, 5k bp uh, bp gfbs 5k, hmms 3k, explos 6k, mwalls 12k.

And still people who make own runes can make nice profit from making run eventho highrate.
on low rate ofc no runes in shop :D

idk where is the point to make midrate when now there is classictibia/nostalrius. You shouldnt change Your mind and open hrate

enable runes at shop

gonna play anyway

Server is reset in preparation for tomorrows launch, feel free to create your characters already. Runes will be implemented in shops after popular demand and those opposing the idea retracting their opinions in favor of a compromise.

Server is reset in preparation for tomorrows launch, feel free to create your characters already. Runes will be implemented in shops after popular demand and those opposing the idea retracting their opinions in favor of a compromise.
This captcha with street signs is not working man, giving error all time.

Where is the client?
Top right corner
XeFNznq.png

Id rather just play a perm server lol... guess cya in a month

Rune farmers from classictibia, have turned away from you.

You do not want to make high stakes, or faster regeneration what a good for normal players, now the server will be empty, because all you do stubbornly according to your preferences.

I counted on your project that you would do something cool
, but you want to open another boring low rate with poor mana regeneration what it's good only for cheaters with rune bot farms, and you count only on a false number of online players to attract new players style like a bad "classictibia" server.

You count on the fact that people will look for bugs here, you are crazy or what?

It's no official version this server , here low rate with slow mana regeneration and bad frag system , what is fun here i ask , where is fun?

@about low rate
I can understand that 7~ years ago first CLASSICTIBIA brings old school feeling and ppl were happy with that bcs they could feel again like child they get second chance to experience 7.4 tibia. Next was tibianic aka medivia and ppl were still hungry of 7.4. Now medivia is full of custom things so some ppl emigrated to CLASSICTIBIA. You want to open another 7.4 but I think its waste of time, its not fking 2010. Everyone knows how looks 7.4 gameplay at 7.4 only paladins arent im shity situation, everyone who want to play mage has to create runefarm (gl hunting Minos/dwarfs with monks...) Eks has no weapon at the beginning and they also has to create 1-2 druids for uhs. Everyone knows that the best option to pg is tomb with gfbs. Every fking time its looks same, times of rl tibia when ppl hunt single gs spawn at bloodherb quest are gone. Now everyone want to pg asap, so they making/buying tons of runes and try to find empty penisula. Most of our community are adult ppl, we have a job, family, gf we have less time than years ago. You think that someone care about that you finally made 100% coppy of 7.4 tibia? You think that working spike sword quest is big argument to play here?

Years ago we were hungy of 7.4, today I think most ppl are feed. What is my propsal for you? You should think about 7.7-7.72 version its like 8.0 without hotkeys. 7.7 is era of manafluids everyone can use it, mages can hunt with wands & exori vises, knights can heal themself with exura, paladins are balanced but not op like on 8.0 (assassin stars)
For last few years everyone open 7.4, 7.72 is forggoten but its one of the most fair tibia version. Mages dont have to spent houndreds hours for runemaking.

Even if u wont change mind u should think about its. Administrators should be flexible and try to create best server for players, you can mix 7.4 with 7.72 but please dont make another boring coppy of 7.4...

Forgive me bad english and form of this post but i'm writing from work by phone.
Greetings

I wouldnt say majority in here are adults. Majority behave like kids.

Stick with the highrate, noone will go all in on a midrate while the war is active on classictibia. Highrate = me and a couple of buddies will start.

Add a countdown timer on the page , and server to ots server list i no see it here.

I invite farmers from "classictibia" go to play here , come and join here leave your paladins alone and walk here to fight.

Farmers will you come here or you prefer will you watch the clocks alarms of your bot farms, which do you make runes for your paladins?

Everyone should start here is slow but ther3 is chars for sale or runemakers with good mlvl that u can pg when was the last time there were a proper ob on a oldschool high rate? Wars her2 are fun

Farmer Mr Villy listen put your friend Shajkan under your arm and take some other rogues to the band and come here to play.

Last edited by a moderator:
Am I right? 9 characters made (AT ALL) 8 hours before start?

Add a countdown timer on the page , and server to ots server list i no see it here.

I invite farmers from "classictibia" go to play here , come and join here leave your paladins alone and walk here to fight.

Farmers will you come here or you prefer will you watch the clocks alarms of your bot farms, which do you make runes for your paladins?

Farmer Mr Villy listen put your friend Shajkan under your arm and take some other rogues to the band and come here to play.

I remember Shajkan from DarkOT (ohh I wish it was back), he was complete retard, still the same retard he was before?

I remember Shajkan from DarkOT (ohh I wish it was back), he was complete retard, still the same retard he was before?

I do not know what his current he level of skills is, I can not say anything about it.

I have not seen him lately, probably he play now on "classictibia" , but i no play this server , i played only first version classictibia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back