• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Septera - Project Complete - Coming Soon

What Exp Rate would you prefer on a low rate?

• 1x

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • 2-3x Permanent

Votes: 12 50.0%
  • 2-3x Scaling to 1x or lower

Votes: 8 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
^
I do not know what his current he level of skills is, I can not say anything about it.

I have not seen him lately, probably he play now on "classictibia" , but i no play this server , i played only first version classicitibia.
wtf you talking about? I dont know what translator u use but I never asked about "level of skills". Ive only asked if hes still a retard

^

wtf you talking about? I dont know what translator u use but I never asked about "level of skills". Ive only asked if hes still a retard

People change sometimes so I do not know.

no offence but u sound like poof

Come people start play here , stop be a retards.

Gm please give some on premium for start , maybe then more people join on start.

Here can be fun, this is much better than boring servers , where you need to have a runes farm to play normally to play magical professions.

Are you humans normal, let give to die artificial servers with bot farms , stop play this and come here.

Then other owners no take examples of such bad servers with an artificial online list , where play 30 players and much other who online is a bot farms , because gm tolerates boters.

Him have in ass people who are no cheaters , him want only $$$.

Just play normal servers and do not leave them for stupid reasons like a big lvl on the list of top players , and keep playing then everything will be fine.

Tampik maybe we start for fun and pk abit but come classic if u want fights that feel like real oldschool

And rhu u doesnt seem to be less retarded than anyone else here either :D

Why theres no task system? o_O

I dont want to be rude, but i told you midrate would fail. Highrate is the only way right now with a active classictibia server.

Make better mana regeneration and exp stage.

u listen fille about change rates and now nobody playing ony your ot, heh

We can easily raise rates for later stages if that's the problem. People are still at the 40x stage. :p

u listen fille about change rates and now nobody playing ony your ot, heh
exactly. lol coming back from holiday expecting septera would be alive but instead I see a midrate serverXD

We can easily raise rates for later stages if that's the problem. People are still at the 40x stage. :p

Guess that won't work. only a complete reset and change of rates might work.

I stop play here with this mana regeneration , some retard kill me 2 x on low lvl , when i no have nothing then he coming with sd.

I no like servers with sux mana regen , no play here more.

yyy good ot I recommed it - but no people online. hello tibia?
22:02 Day : 13 (Until Red Skull 8, until banishment 16)

nice weather

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back