• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Septera - Project Complete - Coming Soon

What Exp Rate would you prefer on a low rate?

• 1x

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • 2-3x Permanent

Votes: 12 50.0%
  • 2-3x Scaling to 1x or lower

Votes: 8 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
alot of people will play karchii want and see

Ah, good. Yes, vocations are balanced at around level 50 according to PvP-servers usually using level 50's, etc. I'm on about higher levels. People will reach level 50 in what 6 hours or something?

1) How is rp/ek strong PvE lategame?
2) What scaling system are you refering too?
In reverse order, paladins and knights both have systems that grants them more scaling viability in higher levels. Systems that other servers have failed to implement, such as distance fighting gaining MINIMUM damage from levels which means that at higher levels you will hit more consistent.

will there be empty vials ? Zzzz , u shud tell us what exp places there is and so on
The server works almost entirely exactly like real tibia did, including empty vials. I would suggest that you play similarly to a low rate server. This is in the end, a very serious lowrate server that's been given higher rates. Everything in-game will behave like on a real tibia server of this version.

aha 30 players created and servers starts in a few hours
fking dead ot where is your advertisement?
nobody will play this shits
Sorry for our clumsy advertisement. We're developers whom are competent at making servers, not a professional advertisement team. :(
However, we are confident that once players play and experience our server, that'll be enough advertisement in itself. Since it's the only server apart from Medivia (Pre-Update ofc) that offers a really accurate and authentic old school experience.

alot of people will play karchii want and see
Thank you for your confidence, we appreciate it and hope so too. At least we're certain that the server will grow with time, few developers are interested or capable of making servers like ours. :)

Other servers didnt fail to implement this 'scaling' for paladins (not knights, they get nothing) and it's super tiny as shown in the link i gave you. RealOTs, classicTibia, Medivia, etc etc have this and it's a minor buff.

Anyways i wont be playing this is to vanilla and 95% with be sorc and spam & ue while 70% of serv is afk coz runefarm but gl

Other servers didnt fail to implement this 'scaling' for paladins (not knights, they get nothing) and it's super tiny as shown in the link i gave you. RealOTs, classicTibia, Medivia, etc etc have this and it's a minor buff.

Anyways i wont be playing this is to vanilla and 95% with be sorc and spam & ue while 70% of serv is afk coz runefarm but gl
RealOTs does, Medivia does not have it neither does ClassicTibia because OTs don't inherently have a function for minimum damage nor does it have separate functions for melee and distance fighting. Which is why these servers not only skipped the minimum damage, but they run the weaker Melee formula for both types of fighting. There is a significant damage difference, that has been noticeable to all of our test players.

Also Knights have a similar feature, that I believe is completely unique for our server. At least Medivia did not have it. But I would rather not spoil it right now, as it would influence players to play in a certain way. It'll be evident once people level up that Knights won't have as many "garbage hits".

It's a shame if you won't try the server, but I hope you find a server that fits your needs more. Maybe you'll be more interested in the future :)

Septera Highrate
Grand Opening: March 16, 2018
Septera.org
Facebook

Septera is a project by a former Medivia staff member and new talented developers.
Our server aims to provide players with the most authentic and balanced old school experience.

The server is endorsed by known war teams such as Opus Dei and Damodreds.
Further the server has perfect conversions of Cipsoft files, guaranteeing that everything works "almost" perfectly with unique features not seen on any other server than Cipsofts.

Perfect 7.72 map with Port Hope closed off

Stages

1-10 :20x
11-20 :12x
21-40 :10x
41-60 :8x
61-80 :6x
81-100 :4x
101+ :3x

Deathloss: 2% with Full Bless + Promotion
Skills: 8x
Magic: 3x
Regen: 4x (7.72 regen)
Loot: 3x based on 100% Accurate Lootrates
No Wands/Rods
7.4 balancing
All Quests and Scripts - Including Paradox Tower, Serpentine and Spike Sword

• Correct damage formulas (Including real minimum values for low and high levels preventing high levels from poofing and hitting low numbers)

9TUSpw1.jpg

ejaBEje.jpg

This Highrate aims to bring you the most authentic lowrate experience without being slow, to give you a feel of what this server actually offers in terms of mechanics, accuracy and authenticity.
Spike sword ^.- ? I wish you good luck with false advertisement. Use your words wisely son.

Ecsta

What about spells? you've to buy em?
Due to popular suggestion, we've decided to keep spells available for the high rate since player expressed that they felt that this was only a nuisance on these types of servers. However if we do launch a low rate server in the future, the system to buy spells exists and is fully working.

Let's have fun :)
I hope you all have an enjoyable stay and an exciting "adventure" <cough>war<cough> on Septera! :)

RealOTs does, Medivia does not have it neither does ClassicTibia because OTs don't inherently have a function for minimum damage nor does it have separate functions for melee and distance fighting. Which is why these servers not only skipped the minimum damage, but they run the weaker Melee formula for both types of fighting. There is a significant damage difference, that has been noticeable to all of our test players.

Also Knights have a similar feature, that I believe is completely unique for our server. At least Medivia did not have it. But I would rather not spoil it right now, as it would influence players to play in a certain way. It'll be evident once people level up that Knights won't have as many "garbage hits".

It's a shame if you won't try the server, but I hope you find a server that fits your needs more. Maybe you'll be more interested in the future :)

I just linked you medivia's damage formula, which is a replica of cipsoft's damage formula. Listen, all data is public and it's basic mathematics. I don't understand what you're on about.
If you have added a unique buff to knights you should advertise it as such? Since 7.4/7.7 knight damage has nothing to do with level, this is obviously a custom feature you provide (knights get dmg based on lvl on newer tibia clients if u mixing them up).
"I would rather not spoil it right now, as it would influence players to play in a certain way" -> i think people prefer if the information was public, rather than hidden.

There is zero OTservers that have lower damage for knights/paladins than they're suppose to have in 7.4. You know why? Coz their damage was shiiiit. Level 200 EK's with 90 skill on 7.4 can still poff 4 times in a row on a rat coz that's how low their damage was.

Medivia

Please read this thread and similar ones from Medivia and you'll see for urself

Last edited by a moderator:
release in 1 hour and just 65 chars made? also keep in mind then alot of people make new chars due to regretting name...

>_<

Spike sword ^.- ? I wish you good luck with false advertisement. Use your words wisely son.

Ecsta

Go back to realots give you and your friends level and items like you guys do every edition of realots. see ya

Delete blessings and put pvp enfo with skulls
It could be really nice, i will play

I just linked you medivia's damage formula, which is a replica of cipsoft's damage formula. Listen, all data is public and it's basic mathematics. I don't understand what you're on about.
If you have added a unique buff to knights you should advertise it as such? Since 7.4/7.7 knight damage has nothing to do with level, this is obviously a custom feature you provide (knights get dmg based on lvl on newer tibia clients if u mixing them up).
"I would rather not spoil it right now, as it would influence players to play in a certain way" -> i think people prefer if the information was public, rather than hidden.
We're using the exact same formulas as Medivia is and only those formulas. Being politically correct, I don't believe Medivia implemented all of their mentioned formulas accurately. Otherwise damage would behave the same on that server as on ours. The hunting bolts however have a similar average damage as normal bolts should have (and does on ours), but on our server the damage is more consistent with a very noticeable scaling increase at higher levels. On Medivia, you were cursed with garbage hits even at very high levels and skills (200+ with 100+ distance).

I've always been intrigued with community research and would like to give our future community the chance at pursuing their own theories rather than blatantly spoiling exactly how everything works. I made that mistake in my Medivian days with SoV and shielding formula. Which just resulted in every sword knight opting to play without a shield entirely, which really wasn't liked by anyone.

If you want to discuss this further you can message me privately and I can give you more in-depth details. And about sorcerers, they're inherently the strongest vocation on Tibia with the only drawback being they're bad at leveling, which higher exp rates solves. There'll probably be a lot of sorcerers just like on Pendulum.

Delete blessings and put pvp enfo with skulls
It could be really nice, i will play
We could consider hosting additional servers with these systems in the future. This rendition of Septera mainly aims at building a playerbase, giving players an easier environment to explore what our server offers and experience what Septera could be like in the long run. :)

release in 1 hour and just 65 chars made? also keep in mind then alot of people make new chars due to regretting name...

>_<
You mean 65 people who'll get a head start before the rest of the world learns about how good Septera is?! I hope you and others will stream, so I have something entertaining to watch!

Seems like proper people on proper place, good luck guys :)
Thank you! We're passionate about this and we're trying our best. :)

------

Best place to reach us is at the public Septera Discord. Which also has channels for finding groups to teamhunt with and external trade channels. :)

We're using the exact same formulas as Medivia is and only those formulas. Being politically correct, I don't believe Medivia implemented all of their mentioned formulas accurately. Otherwise damage would behave the same on that server as on ours. The hunting bolts however have a similar average damage as normal bolts should have (and does on ours), but on our server the damage is more consistent with a very noticeable scaling increase at higher levels. On Medivia, you were cursed with garbage hits even at very high levels and skills (200+ with 100+ distance).

I've always been intrigued with community research and would like to give our future community the chance at pursuing their own theories rather than blatantly spoiling exactly how everything works. I made that mistake in my Medivian days with SoV and shielding formula. Which just resulted in every sword knight opting to play without a shield entirely, which really wasn't liked by anyone.

If you want to discuss this further you can message me privately and I can give you more in-depth details. And about sorcerers, they're inherently the strongest vocation on Tibia with the only drawback being they're bad at leveling, which higher exp rates solves. There'll probably be a lot of sorcerers just like on Pendulum.

Exactly, and having a balanced amount of races benefits everyone. It's easier to hunt in team, do quests, etc, etc...
RealOTs had a pretty balanced ratio of vocations, because they balanced the game before it launched. I dont know why u want to balance vocations 'as the server goes on' when u already have years of data from earlier servers and u can see what they did etc...

Put higher regen im sorc and i need 2h to make 2 bp gfb? really.......Dont wait for server save
mana must be 10,10,10,10 its a HIGHRATE!!!!!! really

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back