• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Septera - Project Complete - Coming Soon

What Exp Rate would you prefer on a low rate?

• 1x

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • 2-3x Permanent

Votes: 12 50.0%
  • 2-3x Scaling to 1x or lower

Votes: 8 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
can u fix anti bot client or something dude ? else everybody will be botting.

I doubt he could do anything with client if u got lags just download like half of the server otclient u can always use candybot if sd hotkey isnt enough for u and u need reattack and auto healer/cavebot too

This ot is actually really good!, love the way the gm's are fixing and fixing every day ! keep on going

Thanks for all the support guys! Yesterday we had some issues with hostile attacks. We've seemingly fixed our security issues and the server should be working better than ever as we put in some fixes during the downtime.

GOOD SERVER! CHANING DECISION

GM LISTENS TO PPL
nice rates like classicuss's one
im still in havoc
have fun brahs

these guys got paid to play here, if not then give me proper reason why u left waropolis for this bugged shit ?
I'm sorry if you've had a bad experience, we are constantly working on getting rid of all the bugs and making the server better. :)

Today's society is so stupid that it's a pity to comment.

Why do people create servers where bots work.

Otclient has been advertised for a long time and available for free for supporters of boting.

People had a good ots like Woropolis, they went to an inferior server just because it had minor bugs.

Here you have a much worse type of server:

-Many bots working.

-Premium give more exp and serverek pay to win.

-Sux loot rate.

-People making runes on multiclient.

-normal pvp sux <<<<< no pvp enforced

-When will people start to create good servers without bots and no pay to win system?

Otclient has been advertised for a long time and available for free for supporters of boting.

People had a good ots like Woropolis, they went to an inferior server just because it had minor bugs.

-Many bots working.

-Sux loot rate.

-When will people start to create good servers without bots and no pay to win system?
There is no such things as anti bot - not even cipsoft can create something so called an antibot system, theres Always crackers/hackers/programmers which are one step ahead, people bypass Everything like in real Life so called theifs are Always 1 step ahead of the popo.

I wish you the best luck, but do not advertise saying you are using compiled sources of cip serv mr Dennis released while you aint. You are using a download & run server.

There is no such things as anti bot - not even cipsoft can create something so called an antibot system, theres Always crackers/hackers/programmers which are one step ahead, people bypass Everything like in real Life so called theifs are Always 1 step ahead of the popo.

I wish you the best luck, but do not advertise saying you are using compiled sources of cip serv mr Dennis released while you aint. You are using a download & run server.

I played game Black squad shooter.

This game have the same Battle eye system to real tibia now , and this game have bots , but i no see very bots or this boters are sux.

Because many matches I was in the first place in the results table.

I saw only 4 bots from banished during rounds. ^^

Gm has to be active, but you should be doing a good anti-client bot to make it more difficult to use bots.

I laugh at people who tell me rl tibia can not use bots because have battle eye system.

There are even tutorials on youtube on how to bypass the battle eye system.

The server isn't Cipsoft made, it's not RealOTs, however we've customized our engine to run with certain Cipsoft files (NPCs, Items etc) and converted other files to run with our own custom systems. The server is most accurately a hybrid between Cipsoft and Otserv.

And no, there's no perfect anti-bot client, we're working on something as close to it as possible however to get rid of those that aren't one step ahead. PUBG also uses a very advanced version of BattlEye, and unfortunately it's despite that quite cheat infested.

-Many bots working.
-Sux loot rate.

- Bots have been a plague to Tibia for over a decade, we're of course doing all we can to stop them.

- Premium gives a 5% experience bonus after popular request, effectively this means a rotworm for example gives 42 experience instead of 40 at 1x. And currently premium is free for everyone.

- That's subjective, several people feels the rates are perfect while some feels its too hard.

- This is another common issue with Tibia and has been for a decade. We're working on it, just like every other server that reaches some level of popularity.

- Again, this is subjective. We are however open to the idea of opening a PvP-E server in the future if our server grows to the level where we can support the idea of multiple servers.

- Our long term goal is to have such a server. We're working on it, our server has been up for less than 48 hours however and we're a quite new team that still has much to learn despite past experiences.

Last edited:
The server isn't Cipsoft made, it's not RealOTs, however we've customized our engine to run with certain Cipsoft files (NPCs, Items etc) and converted other files to run with our own custom systems. The server is most accurately a hybrid between Cipsoft and Otserv.

And no, there's no perfect anti-bot client, we're working on something as close to it as possible however to get rid of those that aren't one step ahead. PUBG also uses a very advanced version of BattlEye, and unfortunately it's despite that quite cheat infested.

- Bots have been a plague to Tibia for over a decade, we're of course doing all we can to stop them.

- Premium gives a 5% experience bonus after popular request, effectively this means a rotworm for example gives 42 experience instead of 40 at 1x. And currently premium is free for everyone.

- That's subjective, several people feels the rates are perfect while some feels its too hard.

- This is another common issue with Tibia and has been for a decade. We're working on it, just like every other server that reaches some level of popularity.

- Again, this is subjective. We are however open to the idea of opening a PvP-E server in the future if our server grows to the level where we can support the idea of multiple servers.

- Our long term goal is to have such a server. We're working on it, our server has been up for less than 48 hours however and we're a quite new team that still has much to learn despite past experiences.

You say we do everything to stop the bots.

I do not agree with this statement.

Because the server does not have a soul system as in newer tibia games.

7.4 without soul sytem help boters making farms and false online list , because people login on vpn and farming runes on bots.

Even with the best anti-bot system, it can nothing for this.

With such a strange society that always cheats and does it on a larger scale, create 7.4 servers hybrids with the soul system and the runes store.

Look at the medivia server where people are so sick that they create over 20+ character farms that their computers fire with heat from overheating.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back