• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Septera - Project Complete - Coming Soon

What Exp Rate would you prefer on a low rate?

• 1x

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • 2-3x Permanent

Votes: 12 50.0%
  • 2-3x Scaling to 1x or lower

Votes: 8 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
what is your plans on the future?

Will you update spawns or add custom content? Its no spawns at all to exp... you go any spawn and you get jumped by 5 ppl. if you enter penin or other tomb you die directly

Do something please

what is your plans on the future?
Will you update spawns or add custom content? Its no spawns at all to exp... you go any spawn and you get jumped by 5 ppl. if you enter penin or other tomb you die directly

Do something please
Our future plans in terms of spawns is first to rework and rebalance existing content, first the plain 7.4 map and later Port Hope.
Later on when the map is "perfect" we'll look into the possibility of creating our own custom continents and such.

However our immediate goal is not more content, but rather focusing on stability and bug fixes. To ensure that our community has a flawless and fluent experience regardless of spawns and content.

You are screaming like a virgin, I would kick you from TS after 10 sec of battle "ATTTAK ATTAK, PUMP HIM, PUMP HIM". Yet you was so proud to add your lines to the movie, typical mamooth

Who are you ?

All i can say When i join this forums you was eating banana :)

Last edited:
fix antibot client , and work on ur bugs later, thats all we want
then the server will be insane!!

hope u rly working on it, we all been here from start
we waitiing..

Server is getting better for each day that go. Bugs is getting fixed really fast and GM is active,

Really great server that has a bright future

Ota for 3 days :/ ppl are stupid rate that they play here

I'll give you some constructive criticism, I've played your OT a Little bit, I love your activity and how you interact with people is great. But you guys really need to fix antibot client, atleast which makes it harder for knoobs to just start the exe or smth.

Anyways, I love to play here 30 minutes a day, it has a perfect atmosphere

Ecsta

went at night on 20 paladin and 15 druid to cyclopolis killed 5 cavebotters 50 lvls + got 70k in gold in my dp now... went to rots venore 60 knight XD

170 online 140 cashmakers

went at night on 20 paladin and 15 druid to cyclopolis killed 5 cavebotters 50 lvls + got 70k in gold in my dp now... went to rots venore 60 knight XD

170 online 140 cashmakers
who cares about cash makers, runefarms, this edition is full of bug, its fking test edition to fix everthing next open serious server. Ppl play here for fun, nice fights and nobody cares about ppl like you lol xD dude u should back to torg forum and keep posting shity posts there, because at otland nobody cares about info from CSI Profesorek xD u try to tell ppl that sky is blue and grass is green, usefull info as always xD. You should play and have fun or just leave the server and do something usefull for yourself.

who cares about cash makers, runefarms, this edition is full of bug, its fking test edition to fix everthing next open serious server. Ppl play here for fun, nice fights and nobody cares about ppl like you lol xD dude u should back to torg forum and keep posting shity posts there, because at otland nobody cares about info from CSI Profesorek xD u try to tell ppl that sky is blue and grass is green, usefull info as always xD. You should play and have fun or just leave the server and do something usefull for yourself.

This gm doesnt care about fixing his server lmao else he would log in once per day to ban botters atleast this server is so dead 200 online trying to sneak someone from online list and after 30 targets all were fully afk botting its week after start yet nothing done to fight against botters xD

This gm doesnt care about fixing his server lmao else he would log in once per day to ban botters atleast this server is so dead 200 online trying to sneak someone from online list and after 30 targets all were fully afk botting its week after start yet nothing done to fight against botters xD
today mex found soulfire bug, and gm take care about it in 10 minutes, if u never make a ots dont try to talk about others job. Dude if u want noob PK this server is not for you lol go medivia, realtibia idk. I also like noob pking but this server is for war teams or for ppl who dosnt care about wars and they hunts ppl from war teams and they have fun. If u dont like this server best thing what you can do its leave this, u always crying in every fucking theard you writing shity post, because server is not like you want... wake up dude because ur wasting your time

Sooo guys , i see 200 players online but 150 all time botting , 2 teams and guys from this team just say we play Herę becose we Can just botting , and after that 6:00 pm we Can just fight , this serv is rly shittttt , but 26.03 some ppls go tibijka , original 30.03 and septera / realsta just ded ot thanks good luck guys.

Maybe you should start use your little shit brain that you have and think about it? The GM also have a life. He is working his ass off to fix bugs and ban botters. As Ive seen he fixed several bugs already and problems on the server.
If you dont enjoy playing septera gtfo nobody cares about you or whoever you are associated with.

/World Boss

Maybe you should start use your little shit brain that you have and think about it? The GM also have a life. He is working his ass off to fix bugs and ban botters. As Ive seen he fixed several bugs already and problems on the server.
If you dont enjoy playing septera gtfo nobody cares about you or whoever you are associated with.

/World Boss

Yeah its so hard to ban some full afk cavebotters from venezuela he have to sit 24/7 to ban full afk botter hunting rots 15 h a day without refilling

nice working hard to fix bugs aka bugged soulfire so remove rune from server cool bugfix good gm hard-working

but opus dei approved this "cool" server go bot more cashmakers and maybe some aim bot combo why not its cool approved by opus dei

Gm doesnt know rates on his own server for him its 1x mlv u get 6% of mlv for spending 100 mana at 27mlv (so 1.6k mana for mlv should be 5k mana if its x1) so count it for urself if its 1x or x3 :)

Those "bugs" should be fixed first day of this server yet it take over week to fix half of them...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back