• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Sirius 7.4 - Custom Server - 4x Experience - Started 20:00 1th of July

Kungenn

Veteran OT User
Reaction score
Sirius
AicESSe.png

You can create your account & characters here

What is it?
A server that is replicating 7.4 gameplay but with some more modern sprites which allows more possibilities like more monsters & items.

So what is the server going to be like?
It will be a serious RPG server with lowrates
  • Experience rate:
    • 1-20 x5
    • 21-35 x4
    • 36-90 x3
    • 91+ x2

• Loot rate is custom
  • Skill rate is staged
  • Magic rate is staged
Wands & Rods?
Wands and Rods will not be a part of Sirius
Mages are great as it is. They have a difficult start but then they do nothing but grow in power.
Having them using wands & rods will just make it unbalanced.

Damage formulas?
Melee, distance, spells & runes are using the formulas from 7.4.
However there is more distance weapons & melee weapons so playing them will be fun!
Distance hit chance has been increased

Promoted Regenerations

Elder Druids & Master Sorcerers gain 2 mana every 3 seconds
Royal Paladins gain 2 mana every 4 seconds
Elite Knights gain 2 mana every 6 seconds

Death Penalties?
A player that isn't promoted loses 9% experience & skills upon dying.
A promoted player loses 6% experience & skills upon dying.
A promoted player with all five blessings loses 1% experience & skills upon dying.

Quests?
In Sirius you will find a wide varity of "normal" quests but you will also find something we like to call a legendary quest.
A legendary quest is where an item spawns on the map, if someone loots it a red message is displayed for everyone to know that it has been found.
The item then has a chance every serversave to respawn.
The legendary quests are not straight forward find and loot, there is always some hidden way to find them.

You can create your account & characters here

Screenshots

There are screenshots from Celestia where runes stacked, they do not stack on Sirius.

B1ovyq9.png

gg76e10.png

7Q1SNWX.png

1.jpg

5.jpg

1.jpg

REhjZnH.png

23llipz.jpg

2resi3c.jpg

2.jpg

5.jpg

2.jpg

Last edited:
Sirius and a domain that is named real-server.org?
Couldn't you even spend 20$ for a domain
You had around 3 starts in past 2 month. All of them failed as I have noticed, and you keep trying to start up a server that failed already few times without any payments into advertisement?
Thronia didn't had success with lowrate, why should a server that is unknown and untested have success?

Nice server, but could we have slighltly high rates?

f.e 1-20 = 7x, 20 - 50 = 5x, 50-70 = 3x, 70 + = 2x~ ?

Wow you have stolen or bough celestia realms map even take ss of players (without their agree for sure) to make advertisment.

Celestia was ~15-20 online but people were playing there because it was long-term server with nice gm and map. Now you are going to open server with this map 10x in a month so no thx...

Wow you have stolen or bough celestia realms map even take ss of players (without their agree for sure) to make advertisment.

Celestia was ~15-20 online but people were playing there because it was long-term server with nice gm and map. Now you are going to open server with this map 10x in a month so no thx...

same owner idiot

Long term? You must be new here.

Sirius and a domain that is named real-server.org?
Couldn't you even spend 20$ for a domain
You had around 3 starts in past 2 month. All of them failed as I have noticed, and you keep trying to start up a server that failed already few times without any payments into advertisement?
Thronia didn't had success with lowrate, why should a server that is unknown and untested have success?
DNS Nameservers hasnt been updated so it's a temporary domain :)
Thanks for your concern though

same owner idiot
Oh my bad didnt expect that celestia realm god (which created nice rpg map) could open 10 shitty rl map 7.4 servers within 3 weeks :)

@God Mythera
He made ~10 2 day servers within last weeks so ye long term for him should be two weeks and if i good remember celestia was 3 or 4 editions every for 1 month+

If there were a little higher and staged exp then it'd be worth a shot

Last edited:
Oh my bad didnt expect that celestia realm god (which created nice rpg map) could open 10 shitty rl map 7.4 servers within 3 weeks :)

@God Mythera
He made ~10 2 day servers within last weeks so ye long term for him should be two weeks and if i good remember celestia was 3 or 4 editions every for 1 month+
Long Term should be more then 2 weeks, long term is more like a year or more. Who wants to donate on a ot that will reset in a week and not give points back? (I am not sure if he gives points back or not, but im sure he doesn't) (AKA just like R.yan)

@God Mythera
Alright, thanks for your input.
There has been 3 Celestia versions of the span of two years.
None of my servers EVER reset without the consent of the players.
It's always been requested. This was requested to be put online again.
I admire the effort you guys put in to make it sound so horrible.
Thank you

Long Term should be more then 2 weeks, long term is more like a year or more. Who wants to donate on a ot that will reset in a week and not give points back? (I am not sure if he gives points back or not, but im sure he doesn't) (AKA just like R.yan)
Back at it again with the insults?
You don't have to donate anything at all my friend.
And fyi, each and every player that has donated to my servers has always been granted their points upon a reset.
Feel free to ask those who played on Celestia.

If there were a little higher and staged exp then it'd be worth a shot
I can give you my side of why I believe low experience rate is the best.
If we have a higher experience stage and players don't show up it won't take long before the players that do play ask for a reset to bring new life.
This always brings one person in to the threads, God Mythera. He always wants to make everything I do look bad, I've never joined another hosts thread to write shit about them, I just think that's not something you do.
You can state facts, I don't mind that but he brings his own thoughts, which to 99% is incorrect and says everything in an demeaning way.

Since it's a custom map that new players have never experienced before I believe, as do many others, that low rate allows you to experience it to it's fullest.
Also having higher rates will bring players that has nothing in mind except to cause destruction on the server.
People that play for a day and just PK and make players quit.
Lowrates, sure same can happen, but then the players that do this will have to invest a lot more time to be able to do so.

There is tasks and storylines to help with the experience in the start.

Like other people pointed out; 2x is way to slow. Make at least some stages or 4x or smth, there already is serious 2x servers if you'd like to play on low-rate. Thronia, medivia, realots, etc.

Like other people pointed out; 2x is way to slow. Make at least some stages or 4x or smth, there already is serious 2x servers if you'd like to play on low-rate. Thronia, medivia, realots, etc.
But you do realize that they are all realmaps? Right? This is a custom server

Fine I'll stage the server instead - Let me figure out some decent stages