• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Sirius 7.4 - Custom Server - 4x Experience - Started 20:00 1th of July

The problem is that every player on OTLand (the ones who are here only to find OT's, as myself) thinks that every developer (like Kungenn) is flawless and if a developer does ONE mistake, he'll apparently keep doing them.
This is NOT the case, even developers are human beings, meaning they're not flawless, everyone learns from their mistake. Whatever "drastic" change he made to Celestia, he won't repeat. Because he learned from his mistake.
Everyone make mistakes. Stop judging and give it a try at least.
Peace.

The changes I did was I removed the stackable affect from runes and made monsters a bit harder. It wasn't appreciated and lots of players quit.
I then opened Sirius and had it opened for 3 months more or less with only a few players online

Kungenn, you say that you wont reset server, but u had a server almost EXACTLY like this one 1-2 months ago, with 30-40 players online. then u decided to change some stuff that no1 wanted, ppl left and u reset server.
the only reason that server was rly good was bcz u had a GM who was awesome (the policeman lol). without him this wont stand a chance imo.

i like this server, and i like u as a gm, but u start&end so many servers and u alone are to inactive to do what is needed

You know, there is a little bit of science to a successful server. Everybody wants to play a successful server with many people, but people don't want to join a server unless it already has many people. The specific day, time of day, and other current servers impact how successful a server is. Kungenn has made some amazing servers that many people would enjoy, but the cards did not line up.
It's a party that everyone wanted to go to but there weren't enough people there so you didn't go because you thought it would be awkward :D
Sometimes if you just go you can have more fun then you thought.
Everyone wants 300 ppl on start of server or they are not motivated to play it, that's the biggest problem.

The changes I did was I removed the stackable affect from runes and made monsters a bit harder. It wasn't appreciated and lots of players quit.
I then opened Sirius and had it opened for 3 months more or less with only a few players online

you changed runes from 2x too 1x from no where, and made every rune heavier (2x cap). why remove stackable runes? 90% like em. you havnt learned

Enjoying it very much, such a shame I gotta leave.. I wish I could play all night.. hehe.
Loving that there are actually some kind of storyline, at least that's what it seems like right now.
The tasks are cool.

the server is kinda slow... you should increase exp slightly and fix things like right click to change gold and stuff to make it easier at start.

I LOVE the story quests.
I LOVE finding those books in bookshelves where there are riddles to solve and stories to enjoy.
This is a very unique and awesome experience, and I'm only level 17.
Join it today, I promise that you won't regret it.

I LOVE the story quests.
I LOVE finding those books in bookshelves where there are riddles to solve and stories to enjoy.
This is a very unique and awesome experience, and I'm only level 17.
Join it today, I promise that you won't regret it.

How much have he paid you?

Tibia is originally an RPG game o_O Maybe somebody misses that
The story line here is actually interesting, and necessary to complete for promotion. You can not buy it.:cool:
Yeah but tibia is originally a big OPEN world. Not a story your force to follow to do anything. Plus the promo thing is the only thing the server really has. Unless major changed occured there's really not that much to look into.

This needs a bump, there are some active players but do need more. Its a nice server, try it out :)