• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Sirius 7.4 - Custom Server - 4x Experience - Started 20:00 1th of July

Spent countless hours at that hero spawn the first version xD It looks slightly updated, but do the 2 uhs and life ring still spawn in the boxes there? And 1k GP in the black knight box undernearth

If I remember right, the uhs and life ring do spawn and I think its 500-700 in plats that spawns near that first black knight. ;)

Regards,
Cody

If I remember right, the uhs and life ring do spawn and I think its 500-700 in plats that spawns near that first black knight. ;)

Regards,
Cody

It is 500 plats, the uh and life-ring are a quest now.

Funny. If you see Sharpshooter/Ronin, don't bother helping him or listening to the bullshit he has to spew. He's done nothing but be a bother since he got killed while he botted.

Regards,
Cody

Last edited:
What are you talking about, I'm boom mothafuka. I'm not ronin or sharpshooter haha... i don't bott. There is another guy called BOOM. I'm not him.

What are you talking about, I'm boom mothafuka. I'm not ronin or sharpshooter haha... i don't bott. There is another guy called BOOM. I'm not him.

Well then, you may have an issue with Sharpshooter as well because that's one character hes boasted about before.

Regards,
Cody

Hi all!

Just a quick note to say thank you for running such a great server! It was by far the most interesting server I have ever played, and I was glad to have the time to solve all the quests/prize boxes, short of anni. and the 270 door.
I was also so glad to meet so many nice ppl (red, sev, fin, cahir, xeay, sourz, dotth, skaldi and more!) and I hope all of you stay in touch with me in otland forums.

Again, thank you for to the GM; even though the server was very low population, he kept open many months, and he did offer us the chance to keep it open more via donation; but after discuss with the only other active player, and knowing GM has not time for update and such as new server is main focus, we it a little unfair to make him host for such low population. But, we really appreciated the chance of continue; I think it shows a concern for player, even when there is only 1-2 people. For the true RPG, in my opinion, the fun is in the playing; the discover, the quest solve, and not the level or 'value' of char; I was glad to have the chance to meet so many same thinking people, and for the help when mapping/questing.

I hope to see all again soon; if you check forums you can see this GM has another low rate full size server; also there is a higher rate copy of sirius that has started; I know some ppl have gone to one or both of these; good luck!

Evan