• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Sirius 7.4 - Custom Server - 4x Experience - Started 20:00 1th of July

Do explain how it's a fail? Yeah, low population but that's fine.
Quality over quantity. ;)

Regards,
Cody

Totally on Red's side here. The server is growing slowely but the playerbase is very friendly and helpfull. As we speak there are 9 people online.

If you're looking for a good custom OT which is able to give you the thrills of when starting Tibia again fresh, this is the server to hop by!

Last time I checked there was 12 players or so and they were all MC in temple... Are you sure these players are not MC'd in pz as well?

And when was this "Last time"?

Yes we are allowed to have one MC so in total i would be 8 unique players online that day or so.

Last time I checked there was 12 players or so and they were all MC in temple... Are you sure these players are not MC'd in pz as well?

I'm sure being in front of our houses or out hunting counts as in temple, right? :rolleyes:

Had no internet after yesterdays afternoon storm.

Regards,
Cody

Last edited:
why u even write posts there? its like v4 edition with 2 ppl online

rekt

The server has been up since 1st of July. Yet the domain name STILL is "real-server". Also, the client is STILL called Light (as it always has been, since whenever @Kungenn started using it) and when you open the client it says "CELESTIA" with big letters all over the place. Yet, the server name is Sirius. Anyone else who thinks this is just lack of quality and dedication from the creator of the server?

However, I'm sure the server is quite good gaming-wise, cuz it has always been a certain feeling about Kungenn's servers. Therefore, I'm gonna give it another try since he actually has kept it up for almost 2 months now.

But PLEASE, @Kungenn, fix those VERY 'EFFIN small things I mentioned. It would give the server a feeling of being "whole" or whatever you wanna call it. Can't just be me having that feeling.

The server has been up since 1st of July. Yet the domain name STILL is "real-server". Also, the client is STILL called Light (as it always has been, since whenever @Kungenn started using it) and when you open the client it says "CELESTIA" with big letters all over the place. Yet, the server name is Sirius. Anyone else who thinks this is just lack of quality and dedication from the creator of the server?

However, I'm sure the server is quite good gaming-wise, cuz it has always been a certain feeling about Kungenn's servers. Therefore, I'm gonna give it another try since he actually has kept it up for almost 2 months now.

But PLEASE, @Kungenn, fix those VERY 'EFFIN small things I mentioned. It would give the server a feeling of being "whole" or whatever you wanna call it. Can't just be me having that feeling.

Valid points. Thank you.

If you need any assistance in-game, feel free to contact me.

Regards,
Cody

I'm unable to play due to constant power surges (thank you Florida summer weather, lol), but there are a few people on so stop on by! :)

Regards,
Cody

Will be on some today if anyone's in need of a hunting partner or help getting started out.

Regards,
Cody

Playing another version of this, Cody? xD

I don't care for RL maps and that seems to be all that's out there.. I'm also looking to support this server and make it succeed since I've always enjoyed it.

Right now we have a solid group of regulars, so it's been nice. Wouldn't mind some more people though.

Hope you've been well. :)

Regards,
Cody