• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] The OX Server 10.95 | Starts 19.06.2016 15:00 CEST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joshwa534

XenoBot Ạdmin
Reaction score

The OX Server began as a hobby early last year, though our story starts much earlier.
Each member of our team has their own history with the old school MMORPG, Tibia.
It has made a deep impact in our lives one way or another.
This server is a tribute to both the Tibian and the Open Tibian community.
We have curated features we've appreciated over the years playing the game, as well as introduced custom features of our own.
Our goal is to bring our vision of quality and content to the entire community.
We have enjoyed working on it, we hope you enjoy playing it.
Sincerely,
The OXGaming Team

Our Team

Joshwa534 - Founder, Customer Support
Syntax - Founder, Web Developer
Jo3Bingham - Engine Developer
Rydan - Content Developer
Summ - Content Developer

Our Vision

It is important to us that we stick to the roots of Tibia, we do not wish to change the core aspect that we all know and love.
Our world vision does have it's differences however.
We've optimized gameplay in various areas, especially PvP.
We have interviewed and researched many large PvP teams to ensure we have an accurate and balanced system.
In addition to the tweaking of various aspects of gameplay, we have developed our own content and features.
Historic quests have new twists and endings, new tasks and bosses are to be found, massive world changes and events will change the landscape.
Explore our vision.

Features

We support multiple ways to play whether you intend to use our custom client, flash client or an IP changer.
Our NPCs have been built from scratch, not only does that solve major memory leaks but it has also improved the overall gaming experience.
Monsters are also built from the ground up. They have entirely accurate outfits, corpse IDs, experience, health, loot, resistances, immunities & more.
You'll also notice several PvP balances such as an exhaustion when dropping items or equipping amulets.
There's also new PvP related features such as looking at a magic wall to find out who cast it.
You might use our new command that instantly changes your guild members outfits to match your own.
NUC8wcM.png

• Latest Protocol
  • 2-Factor Authentication Support
  • Flash Client
  • Retro PVP
  • Custom Cast System
  • Custom NPC System
  • Accurate Items
  • Quality Quests
  • House Auctions
  • New Depot System
  • Guildhall Depots
  • Guild Bank Accounts
  • Guild Channel Features
  • Loot & Battle Channels
  • Perfect Damage Formulas
  • Tibia Coin Store
  • Improved Creature AI
  • Enhanced Creature Respawning
  • World Changes
  • Shared Party Experience
  • Frag Counter
  • New Boss AI
  • Reward Chests
  • Unique events
  • 150+ raids
Guilds

We wanted to do something in appreciation to the guilds that have been working with us to ensure our PvP is flawless.
This is a sneak-peak of a fully customized guild page. You have total control on how you want to represent your guild.

• Guild Avatar
  • Guild Video
  • Guild Background
  • Guild Description
AW40QyD.png

World Rates

The quality of our server combined with the following rates will allow for a long-lived community.
We're keeping the rates low but staged high enough in the beginning so most players to level quickly.
n6Kqv1F.png

Last edited:
Only thing I want to ask, does your custom client auto-update?
I can only hope. <3

The OX Server began as a hobby early last year, though our story starts much earlier.
Each member of our team has their own history with the old school MMORPG, Tibia.
It has made a deep impact in our lives one way or another.
This server is a tribute to both the Tibian and the Open Tibian community.
We have curated features we've appreciated over the years playing the game, as well as introduced custom features of our own.
Our goal is to bring our vision of quality and content to the entire community.
We have enjoyed working on it, we hope you enjoy playing it.

Sincerely,
The OXGaming Team

Our Team

Joshwa534 - Founder, Customer Support
Syntax - Founder, Web Developer
Jo3Bingham - Engine Developer
Rydan - Content Developer
Summ - Content Developer

Our Vision

It is important to us that we stick to the roots of Tibia, we do not wish to change the core aspect that we all know and love.
Our world vision does have it's differences however.
We've optimized gameplay in various areas, especially PvP.
We have interviewed and researched many large PvP teams to ensure we have an accurate and balanced system.
In addition to the tweaking of various aspects of gameplay, we have developed our own content and features.
Historic quests have new twists and endings, new tasks and bosses are to be found, massive world changes and events will change the landscape.
Explore our vision.

Features

We support multiple ways to play whether you intend to use our custom client, flash client or an IP changer.
Our NPCs have been built from scratch, not only does that solve major memory leaks but it has also improved the overall gaming experience.
Monsters are also built from the ground up. They have entirely accurate outfits, corpse IDs, experience, health, loot, resistances, immunities & more.
You'll also notice several PvP balances such as an exhaustion when dropping items or equipping amulets.
There's also new PvP related features such as looking at a magic wall to find out who cast it.
You might use our new command that instantly changes your guild members outfits to match your own.

NUC8wcM.png

• Latest Protocol
  • 2-Factor Authentication Support
  • Flash Client
  • Retro PVP
  • Custom Cast System
  • Custom NPC System
  • Accurate Items
  • Quality Quests
  • House Auctions
  • New Depot System
  • Guildhall Depots
  • Guild Bank Accounts
  • Guild Channel Features
  • Loot & Battle Channels
  • Perfect Damage Formulas
  • Tibia Coin Store
  • Improved Creature AI
  • Enhanced Creature Respawning
  • World Changes
  • Shared Party Experience
  • Frag Counter
  • New Boss AI
  • Reward Chests
  • Unique events
  • 150+ raids

Guilds

We wanted to do something in appreciation to the guilds that have been working with us to ensure our PvP is flawless.
This is a sneak-peak of a fully customized guild page. You have total control on how you want to represent your guild.

• Guild Avatar
  • Guild Video
  • Guild Background
  • Guild Description
AW40QyD.png

World Rates

The quality of our server combined with the following rates will allow for a long-lived community.
We're keeping the rates low but staged high enough in the beginning so most players to level quickly.

n6Kqv1F.png
I'm so happy for you guys, that little hobby you guys were working on turned into something real. I can almost guarantee all of us will be there for launch xD goodluck

~Edit~ best rl tibia server anybody will find

I'm so happy for you guys, that little hobby you guys were working on turned into something real. I can almost guarantee all of us will be there for launch xD goodluck

~Edit~ best rl tibia server anybody will find
Are you going hire your chinese kid friend? :rolleyes: :p

The one question I have is will we need to do all the access quests to get to certain areas? I kind of hope so haha @Joshwa534

Lol it's starting 18th june 1 day after I get my summer vacation <3

Status
Not open for further replies.