• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] The OX Server 10.95 | Starts 19.06.2016 15:00 CEST

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Joshwa534 You should contact @Damon he has a pretty strong booter to just test how strong it really is, And damn.... well if its hosted in France i hope its not shit for US

• Tibia Coin Store
I haven't played Tibia since the introduction but what i've read I could buy Tibia coins of real money can buy equipment/runes ingame?

Are the items in store going to be like other rl-ots?
OP donate or all quest items in store?

Or just mounts, lower lvl items and like addons?

This looks really good guys!
Good luck with the launch! :)

• Tibia Coin Store
I haven't played Tibia since the introduction but what i've read I could buy Tibia coins of real money can buy equipment/runes ingame?
Yes, that's how it works. The Tibia Coin Store is built into the client, you can browse and buy stuff like outfits, mounts, supplies in-game.
I'll go into more details below.

Are the items in store going to be like other rl-ots?
OP donate or all quest items in store?

Or just mounts, lower lvl items and like addons?
Our shop is an exact replica of real Tibia's shop with some changes.

A few examples:
  • We don't have Twist of Fate, so its not available in the shop.
  • We don't have ultimate mana/spirit potions or supreme health potions so they are also not available in the shop.
  • We don't sell high-level gear, or any gear related to any major quest.
  • We don't sell frag counter reset, stamina reset or gold. We aren't a Gaz'haragoth server.
Everything is priced pretty cheap, some servers out there are selling mounts for $15+ or some items for $5-10+, our prices are much lower.
We want everything to be affordable for everyone.

We're currently accepting PayPal and Bitcoin payments and waiting on approval from Skrill.
We will not have SMS payments (please don't ask or beg).

If for any reason we don't have a payment method available to you, hunt in-game, collect gold and buy Tibia coins from the market.

omg finally!!!!!!!!!!!! yessssssssssss (crying)
here my reaction
3357bma.jpg
no.

Damon is in our Discord if you need him, we tested 2 of his stressers at the same time and OVH stopped them both within milliseconds.
In other words, the server didn't even flinch. ;)
Me like that.

Yes, that's how it works. The Tibia Coin Store is built into the client, you can browse and buy stuff like outfits, mounts, supplies in-game.
I'll go into more details below.

Our shop is an exact replica of real Tibia's shop with some changes.

A few examples:
  • We don't have Twist of Fate, so its not available in the shop.
  • We don't have ultimate mana/spirit potions or supreme health potions so they are also not available in the shop.
  • We don't sell high-level gear, or any gear related to any major quest.
  • We don't sell frag counter reset, stamina reset or gold. We aren't a Gaz'haragoth server.
Everything is priced pretty cheap, some servers out there are selling mounts for $15+ or some items for $5-10+, our prices are much lower.
We want everything to be affordable for everyone.

We're currently accepting PayPal and Bitcoin payments and waiting on approval from Skrill.
We will not have SMS payments (please don't ask or beg).

If for any reason we don't have a payment method available to you, hunt in-game, collect gold and buy Tibia coins from the market.
See the thing about selling even like lower level gear is its like selling gold because someone could buy a bunch of boots of haste and sell them each for 30k so I'm curious on how this will all work haha. I'm not really worried about it because I have pretty good faith in you guys. Also it would be nice if we could get a way to ping test from our locations in the US to the server

See the thing about selling even like lower level gear is its like selling gold because someone could buy a bunch of boots of haste and sell them each for 30k so I'm curious on how this will all work haha. I'm not really worried about it because I have pretty good faith in you guys. Also it would be nice if we could get a way to ping test from our locations in the US to the server
Yea, cause playing hexera for pvp from NAwest is basically impossible, i think alot of NA's are curious on this. I myself wont have time to play it, but i'll definitly recommend people i know who enjoy rl maps to play it, as it will be kickass, I hope all the rl maps that restart every 30 days havn't tarnished rl maps so people are used to quitting after 2-3 weeks. Shadowcores did it so well.

Yeah unfortunately we're blocking cmd -> "ping theoxserver.com -t" so you can't test it there. However, if you have XenoBot (or any other bot that shows your ping) you can test it out this coming weekend. My ping to the server from Texas is roughly 120-125. My ping to Cipsoft's European servers from Texas is roughly 180-190 (just tested both, just for you). @Sir Knighter as well.

As for the shop, we're working on coding in the limitations we want to set in place that should help against someone buying 1,000 boots of haste to sell to an NPC.
For example, vocation, level, magic level, etc. I can't go into too many details at this time.

EDIT: I forgot to mention, we plan to open a NA server if the EU server is successful but that may be quite a few months (or longer) after we launch the EU server.

Yeah unfortunately we're blocking cmd -> "ping theoxserver.com -t" so you can't test it there. However, if you have XenoBot (or any other bot that shows your ping) you can test it out this coming weekend. My ping to the server from Texas is roughly 120-125. My ping to Cipsoft's European servers from Texas is roughly 180-190 (just tested both, just for you). @Sir Knighter as well.

As for the shop, we're working on coding in the limitations we want to set in place that should help against someone buying 1,000 boots of haste to sell to an NPC.
For example, vocation, level, magic level, etc. I can't go into too many details at this time.
Yea of course I figured you guys would have it blocked :p. But thanks for at least giving us an idea about how the ping situation will be, and good to know you guys have at least thought about shop to that extent

Status
Not open for further replies.