• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] The OX Server 10.95 | Starts 19.06.2016 15:00 CEST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was thinking of playing till i saw only 140 players online, maybe when they do more updates and get more players maybe ill bring my small team on there.
Server is stable atm, averaging 200-350 players online and peaks of 500+. Although it had a rough start, its a great server in terms of rates. A lil bit boring due to few raids, events, etc.

The "online players info" issue has been fixed? Will Ox server appears on otservlist again?

Are you guys getting close to making a US oxserver? The lag/kicks/bugs seem to have stopped the last 2 weeks, but not as many players online. This is probably the best RL tibia OT out there and if the bugs have stopped, then it should be good long-term OT.

Are you guys getting close to making a US oxserver? The lag/kicks/bugs seem to have stopped the last 2 weeks, but not as many players online. This is probably the best RL tibia OT out there and if the bugs have stopped, then it should be good long-term OT.
Yes, the past two weeks we've been focusing on fixing bug reports and developing content.
We'd like to catch up to Real Tibia first, get all the content polished on this world, and finish some custom features.

The plan is to have multiple types of worlds in NA and EU. We'll announce details when we are closer.

Yes, the past two weeks we've been focusing on fixing bug reports and developing content.
We'd like to catch up to Real Tibia first, get all the content polished on this world, and finish some custom features.

The plan is to have multiple types of worlds in NA and EU. We'll announce details when we are closer.
I just wanna be sure, you dont plan on doing anymore resets or rollbacks right? Because i have real tibia gold 7kk+ that i might be trading for gold on there. And i wanna make sure it wont reset in like a week or 2 ;d

I just wanna be sure, you dont plan on doing anymore resets or rollbacks right? Because i have real tibia gold 7kk+ that i might be trading for gold on there. And i wanna make sure it wont reset in like a week or 2 ;d
No, we've been stable after the first week, all the stability issues have been long resolved.

Hello players,

Quick update since it's late. We've migrated to a new provider, OVH has been having too many issues for certain regions.
Time will tell how this new host works out, but feedback has been positive so far. Let us know your experience.

Regards,
OXGaming Staff

will all our account info get leaked like on xenobot?

will all our account info get leaked like on xenobot?
vBulletin had a recent vulnerability https://enumerated.wordpress.com/2016/07/11/1/
The database was compromised, but passwords were hashed and salted, and were reset.
If you used the same password elsewhere you should reset it to be safe.

That being said XenoBot has nothing to do with our server, and we don't use vBulletin, so your account is safe.

Last edited:
What happened to the server? :O Something going on? :eek:

IXbazCD.png

Some discussion on OX Forums
D0r2uys.png

Server off, website off.

R.I.P [*]
Hello dear Sir/Madam,
Welcome to OX Server Helpdesk. "No worries, we got this! This server is still better than any other server out there."

Please wait patiently until we have re-rolled the server once more. We will be back up in no time!

Status
Not open for further replies.