• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] The OX Server 10.95 | Starts 19.06.2016 15:00 CEST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Luckily for you we already have something in the works specifically for our server.
So even if you have a cardboard computer, you could still record 1080p footage.

We'll go into more details when we get close to providing it to our players, it won't be ready at server launch though.
e6c4de242e668a1ff990b034960d546d1eb146fe5edc16b94d9f728dcfa5d696.jpg

Luckily for you we already have something in the works specifically for our server.

We'll go into more details when we get close to providing it to our players, it won't be ready at server launch though.
Built-In
Recorder ?
Yeah That's Is
" Custom Client " xD

My old computer from 2001.
broken+computer.jpg

Question!
Since everyone has free premium, does that mean we can create 5 accounts and create a guild?

Question!
Since everyone has free premium, does that mean we can create 5 accounts and create a guild?

Anyone can create a guild with any number of guild members. There may be a small level requirement in the future to prevent spam, but at first none so you can preregister your guild before the server starts (the page will be ready in a day or so).

There will be some guild VIP features such as guild page customization.

Anyone can create a guild with any number of guild members. There may be a small level requirement in the future to prevent spam, but at first none so you can preregister your guild before the server starts (the page will be ready in a day or so).

There will be some guild VIP features such as guild page customization.
I better hope there's no, VIP +95% MORE EXP, MORE HUNTS WITH TPS, DONOR ITEM QUESTS.

I love the little trailer of the pk video on your website, I find it so satisfying.

I love the little trailer of the pk video on your website, I find it so satisfying.

These were fun to make, we'll do more in the future, with a larger view.
I'll be interesting to see much larger open wars going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.