• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] The OX Server 10.95 | Starts 19.06.2016 15:00 CEST

Status
Not open for further replies.
You were talking to me about hosting another server located in the U.S for north american and south american players. Do you still plan on doing this? If so how long would it take till we see this type of server hosted in the U.S.

Fuck my life. Exams ending the 22 =(
Hope you happy tibians people still accept members that day
Happy Tibians are always recruiting :)

Well i hope I didnt just make the mistake in buying gold vip already because it says im free account on the site
What advantages come with VIP?

@Xikini Become a happy tibian :)

Happy Tibians are always recruiting :)

What advantages come with VIP?

@Xikini Become a happy tibian :)

lsNa5Ae.png

https://theoxserver.com/vip

Well i hope I didnt just make the mistake in buying gold vip already because it says im free account on the site

EDIT:
Apparently there really was an issue with payments made under certain circumstances.
Only 8 people were affected by that bug and those have been refunded their money.
The issue was fixed and everything should be working now, thanks for bringing it to our attention @Fred Beron.

Last edited:
I wont be on till earliest Tuesday now. RIP. im so screwed.

no? 10 CEST is good I guess.

tbh no xD everyone was drunk yesterday for in Sweden, many students have graduated from high school.

no? 10 CEST is good I guess.

tbh no xD everyone was drunk yesterday for in Sweden, many students have graduated from high school.

hi tarek u play oxserevr too? i hope so see you there honey

wand of vortex 1 sqm range xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Status
Not open for further replies.