• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] The OX Server 10.95 | Starts 19.06.2016 15:00 CEST

Status
Not open for further replies.
HAIL HAPPY TIBIANS < 3
Don't worry, be happy! :)

@Redleaf @Fred Beron @HalfAway

9CFX7fE.jpg

IeflgwC.jpg

Last edited:
Why you do not add server to otservlist ?

Because it sucks at exping and its basically like rl tibia except that only botters play and there are bugs everywhere and its only in beta
Retarded.
It's because Ox and Xinn (owner of otservlist) have disagreements, The server has been posted many times to otservlist now but it just gets removed.

Retarded.
It's because Ox and Xinn (owner of otservlist) have disagreements, The server has been posted many times to otservlist now but it just gets removed.
Because Xinn says that server sucks duh its not even allowed on otservlist

Why client 10.95?

i hate that sci-fi aka high-tech client Tibia got with all these functions and shit, haha would much better with little bit old school ? =)

@Sir Knighter:
Stop spreading lies and start thinking. Why for example thronx wasnt banned when they appeared? Why top brazilian servers aren't banned? They are also our strong competitors.
They got automatically banned because of sending the fake player status. I've emailed them, warned and gave 24h to fix the problems. I've already explained it here: https://otland.net/threads/im-banned-from-otserverlist.243915/page-2#post-2369626

As I've emailed you before we weren't sending a fake status, the online list was cached due to a crash (the online list wasn't reset).
Our first priority wasn't to check and clear the online list during this crash. I get your system is automated though, but we weren't down with the cached count very long.
Also it was cached at 612~ we've had much more on average, I think the term spoof is an exaggeration.

That being said we've addressed our crash issue (cast system) so this shouldn't happen again. If you could lift the ban that'd be appreciated.

As I've emailed you before we weren't sending a fake status, the online list was cached due to a crash (the online list wasn't reset).
Our first priority wasn't to check and clear the online list during this crash. I get your system is automated though, but we weren't down with the cached count very long.
Also it was cached at 612~ we've had much more on average, I think the term spoof is an exaggeration.

That being said we've addressed our crash issue (cast system) so this shouldn't happen again. If you could lift the ban that'd be appreciated.
This is why you DONT release a server that has crashes on cast system on to otservlist

Gonna be on in a bit^^ Just going with my dogs, go buy pizza then Im on :p

Can someone explain me why the server is so hyped now? I dont get it to be honest hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.