• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] The OX Server 10.95 | Starts 19.06.2016 15:00 CEST

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're mean, killing semi-innocent players who would probably do the same to you if given half the chance. :(
Well we either pk our enemies or check spawns for bots/other prey :p
Don't worry and be happy :) Join us and have some fun!

Not knocking the server by any means as I am still playing here and will stay, but the loot does seem a little fucked up. Tons of people in TS notice it as well, and my opinion is the loot rate is very similar to real tibia or it is ever so slightly higher (1.3x?). It seems like a con into buying more tibia coins, which I know is a choice we all make, but I'm sure some people will agree.

Again, not trying to start shit.

I've took 100 did explorer society quest, nibelor access yala access and some other minor quests like djinn within just 10h? Well u can get 60-100 on new ancient cave within 3h easily without any shared exp or donating (i didnt donate anything)

Atm i got 70mlv 125lv 350k in bank and loot to djinn which i didnt even touch (since my 100lv) so total might be around 550k-600k i really dont understand why ppl cry about loot...
giv me some itams u nub

Damn that rollback made me really unmotivated, how can it get rollback 9 hours? Sounds insane?

Imperia Patch #1 - 22.06.2016
  • Completely retracked creature spawns in Lizard City.
  • Completely retracked creature spawns in Draken Walls.
  • Completely retracked creature spawns in Wrath of the Emperor.
  • Completely retracked creature spawns in Banuta.
  • Fixed and opened Asuras Palace.
  • Fixed Arito’s Task Quest.
  • Fixed staking vampire bodies.
  • Fixed an issue with Sandra.
  • Fixed the Unjustified Points window.
  • Fixed the loot of water elementals.
  • Fixed Hell's Core and Wrath of Nature's damage areas.
  • Fixed a lot of visual map bugs.
  • Added a lot of missing protection zones to the map.
  • Added a lot of missing creatures to the map.
  • Fixed Tibia Coins balance not being displayed the right way.
  • Fixed Jungle Maws (traps).
  • Added Offline Trainers in Kazordoon.
  • Fixed holes on Treasure Island.
  • Fixed a bug with the In Service of Yalahar Quest Research Notes mission not rewarding 500 gold.
  • Fixed a bug with traveling to Yalahar before handing in a Dwarven Pickaxe to the Explorer Society.
  • Fixed a bug with Greenwood Coat, Dragon Robe, Robe of the Ice Queen and Velvet Mantle having the wrong vocations.
  • Fixed the level requirement as well as the vocations for Draken Boots.
  • Fixed a bug where you could only sell one type of Giant Shimmering Pearls.
  • Fixed a bug with the loot of serpent spawns.
  • Completely remade start items (items now go into the Store Inbox which is force-opened on first login).
  • Changed the capacity notification about items being sent to the depot inbox to red.
  • Fixed a bug with the Gray Beach access quest where anyone could use the notes and coordinates without obtaining them beforehand.
  • Buying items in the store will now force-open your store inbox.
  • Shielding now considers blood hits toward skilling.
  • Store-bought items will no longer make it impossible to sell normal items of the same type to NPCs.
  • Store-bought consumables can no longer be placed inside of a container other than the store inbox, depot inbox, and depot chests.
  • Store-bought consumables can now be thrown away into water, lava, trashbins, etc.
  • When transferring Tibia coins, or purchasing items in the Store, the credit balance shown will now show your correct Tibia coin balance (visual bug fix).
  • Alerts players when they try to stack Store consumables with non-Store consumables with an informative message.
  • Black skulls are now able to use target runes with crosshairs.
  • Fixed issues with skills not advancing at a certain level, or advancing extremely slowly. Because of this, all skills percentages (including magic level) will be set to 0%. Of course, there is no actual skill loss.
  • Fixed an issue where a player could attack a non-skulled player, and if the target player attacked back they would show a yellow skull to the attacker. The attacker could then kill the target and it would be justified.
  • Fixed an issue where all players were showing as “Support” when they talked. It only applies to tutors and gods in all public channels excluding Local Chat.
  • Fixed an issue where if a black-skulled player tried to use a rune on another player that they cannot attack, the rune would still lose a charge. The attacker now receives an error message and a “poof” animation.
  • Fixed an issue where if a black-skulled player attacked a yellow-skulled player no melee damage would happen.
  • Fixed an issue where if a black-skulled player attacked a yellow-skulled player, stopped targeting the player, then targeted them again it would tell them they could not attack that player.
  • Fixed Heavy Trident's weapon type
  • Fixed Scarab / Scarab coin digging
  • Fixed swimming area bugs
  • Added protection zones to Desert Quest
  • Fixed Ankrahmun Pyramid's protection zones.

Congratulations to the OX Team for breaking through Top 1 on OpenTibiaServers list :D

_3M_IQu.png

Try keep that position! :)

Props for OX Staff to make that apology, it was indeed necessary. Personally, I won't be playing on this server anymore but I wish you good luck :)
Good to see, we can still all behave in a sort of mature way^^

Dear The Ox Community,
thx for participating in theoxserver.com beta v2, well cya all when the real server starts tomorrow at 19:00 CET. Thank you again for all leveling, also if you think there will be compensation for your losses, think again. #TimeWellSpent

sincerely,
Fred Beron(Banned), Fred Beron2(Banned), and Fred Beron3(Banned) on the ox forums

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.