• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] ThoraOT 7.6 - CUSTOM MAP OLDSCHOOL RPG 04.06.2016, 18 CET

its orshabal ot, ds/vamp does double hits everytime and i died 7x to finish vamp task worth 170k exp and vamp shield that nobody wants to buy lol

spears break up but it takes a bit longer, vamps and some other monsters need to be fixed, thats true

its orshabal ot, ds/vamp does double hits everytime and i died 7x to finish vamp task worth 170k exp and vamp shield that nobody wants to buy lol
Friends made it without die if vamps makes double hit its not called orsha ots wtf , its make server harder.

Also necromancers sometimes comming front on you its weird xd.

So I clicked the Youtube link on your website.... this is what it took me to.. LOOOL

OL9f6K.jpg

w3SMEQ.jpg

@GOD Wille @Gesior.pl is @uszmen still owner/gm? I didnt expect to see somth as retarded as unlimited spear and better than bolts on this OT without him...
@everyone make paladin
Do you mean 'hunting spear'? We will fix it tommorow. For now 'hunting spear' is removed from game.
Uszmen is still owner/GM as he is author of Thora map and scripts, but this time [second edition of server] he has help of Gesior, so everything should be better.
I found some bug with double attack of some monsters [one of them was demon skeleton]. I fixed it now, it will work fine after server save (7 AM).
DS can double attack in some cases (first hit is normal hit by hand and second hit is life drain).
Friends made it without die if vamps makes double hit its not called orsha ots wtf , its make server harder.

Also necromancers sometimes comming front on you its weird xd.
Problem with monsters intelligence [range monsters go 1 SQM from player is some situations] will be fixed after server save (7 AM).
Range monsters [amazon, warlock, necromancer..] will still go 1 SQM from player, when he hides behind corner. It's same as on real tibia - I did many tests on 400 knight. It makes monsters easier to trap/hunt by exori vis.

This server seems so good, but wont be more than 100 players playing, dats sucks.
Nowadays all lowrates failed (7.4 - 8.0), the best option is to play medivia, the only one that dont reset :d

Ok at 1st
You can't cancel your tasks in NPC Clyde (Pirates)
I hit mort hur 180-205~ , but my ue its 230-250 :D. Its not look like normal dmg its definitely too much lower. Paladins and eks are good here already so i don't see reason to make my ue with retarded dmg
You can't sell Epee , traper boots, beastslayer to rashid

This server seems so good, but wont be more than 100 players playing, dats sucks.
Nowadays all lowrates failed (7.4 - 8.0), the best option is to play medivia, the only one that dont reset :d

actually true, but I'll give my last chance on this sunday to another one lowrate 7.4 ^.-
hope train is real~~

Back