• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] ThoraOT 7.6 - CUSTOM MAP OLDSCHOOL RPG 04.06.2016, 18 CET

Ok at 1st
You can't cancel your tasks in NPC Clyde (Pirates)
I hit mort hur 180-205~ , but my ue its 230-250 :D. Its not look like normal dmg its definitely too much lower. Paladins and eks are good here already so i don't see reason to make my ue with retarded dmg
You can't sell Epee , traper boots, beastslayer to rashid
Dont Want to be annoying but...i Still remember my first cipsoft ue...i was lvl 52 mlvl 60 in eternia and made damage 275-330 to 4-5 guys.
So i would say the damage is close to each other cos mort hur hits a lil more than what it should.
I dont mind if u increase ue damage just think about the consequences, we already have very few ek players... if u need more power to kill some1 maybe the answer is to bring more ppl to kill that guy and not to try making ur character a "Rambo Character".
But its just my opinion.
actually true, but I'll give my last chance on this sunday to another one lowrate 7.4 ^.-
hope train is real~~
Whats the difference between: that ryan's lowrate i dont remember the name was so similar to this one, medivia, classictibia and why not realots? Its just rl map, doesnt matter in the success rate the version, ppl are scared of playing new ots as all of us aim to dominate or to make top things in the server. We already know rl map, but thats exactly why some of us dont play medivia, why would i start reading a book i already read? Im here cos this server brings something different, and actually the map itself is a masterpiece. IM not joining another 7.4 lowrate rl map in a long time..thanks and hopefully we can see you back in thora lands.

22:14 New record: 140 players are logged in.
nice ;>

Why do scarabs delay in their walk patterns everytime they release a poison field?

Also I suggest the idea of being able to start 2 task at once, not from the same npc it will be to OP I guess, but being able to start necromancers and dragons to bring some variety into your hunting right now most people just continue with their current task spawn in a heartbeat would be nice to be able to switch hunting spot without having to finnish your task first

Since 3 days gm didnt answered on forum on any topic, we still cant dig scarabs in ankhora.

Awesome server, the map is great, the spawns are great, its also nice having to find new quests/spawns etc.

Only thing I wouldn't mind seeing more of is GM activity. Seems like any report request/help channel questions they never get answered.

9/10 so far :D

You're wrong koval they fixed it cause people were digging scarabs on isle where u get free wand/weapons and steel shield. Gms were too lazy/too stupid to create new tile desert one non-diggable and replace it with normal one on this isle.

Btw still theres no weapon/armor buyer in ankhora

After 2 days of reporting those botters gm gave him... a warning fucking notation "next time macro = delete" Ahh hes online now on both chars and botting runes again (atleast on one because his 60ms died 6th time by 10-20lv noob char)

Btw hes botting runes/mlv train since his 8lv on main. So same shit as on eloth hopefully clasictibia starts soon :)

After 2 days of reporting those botters gm gave him... a warning fucking notation "next time macro = delete" Ahh hes online now on both chars and botting runes again (atleast on one because his 60ms died 6th time by 10-20lv noob char)

Btw hes botting runes/mlv train since his 8lv on main. So same shit as on eloth hopefully clasictibia starts soon :)
latest

Whaat?!
You dont even know whats macro is? For u is the same as a bot??
Talking shit about the server and showing all u do is anything but trying to pk around..and u Want us to Believe classictibia wont have runemakers?
Please...gtfo this server and thread we actually wont miss you
Gl

you get free bp sds and ur complaining? XD

This video isnt mine this guy still using bot/macro. And again someone killed him by 9lvls. This prove that gms of thora are corruppted and doesnt even care about botters + look at thora forum 0 answer since 5 days.

Do i have to show videos from eloth where people record botters/runemakers and gms of eloth didnt even fucking care for week or so until ppl start to mass spamm them?

Back