• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] ThoraOT 7.6 - CUSTOM MAP OLDSCHOOL RPG 04.06.2016, 18 CET

Gesior.pl

Mega Noob&LOL 2012
Senator
Solutions
Reaction score
GitHub
gesior
ThoraOT 7.6 is starting on Saturday 4 June at 18:00 CEST!

Website - http://thoraot.com
Download Client - http://thoraot.com/files/thoraot.com_v2.zip

MINIMAP

7e7d455528186.png

Welcome to Thora Oldschool
. We invite you to have fun and participate in the friendly atmosphere of our new server which is called THORA. You can not miss it. It will be totally awesome! Here is some information down below.

Introduction
Thora is a server-project that has existed since 2013 and has been steadily worked on ever since then. The gameplay has always been good here, but the server has lacked in host & management. Now at this release these problems are gone. As we now have got a ddos protected host along with a very stable server engine & completely new features/content - the server will for sure be the best old tibia server that you ever have experienced!

Client
We will release our custom edited Tibia client for download within short. It will be based on Cipsoft's client, which means that you will be able to walk, aim and shoot SD's smoothly. We have also invested lots of time into creating a well established ANTI-BOT into the client, so that the botting aspect of the game will be almost non-existing.
Download Clinet - http://thoraot.com/files/thorav1.zip

Spells
It will be based on 7.4 with the following exceptions;
− Wands & Rods
− Exori will cost 50% mana & Paralyze rune will cost 700 mana in order to use it.
− You will gain twice(2x) the amount of runes/ammunition by conjuring them yourself.
− You will still be able to buy runes from NPC's but they sell it without any bonus (like x1 SD, 5X Hmm).

War system
Invite and create wars against other Guilds. This along with a different fragsystem will make the "random" pk decrease, so that anyone can enjoy our server without getting powerabused!

Cast system
Exactly as how you imagined it. You will be able to cast your character ingame by enabling it, /cast on. People will be able to watch your "stream" as you are playing. You may just as well kick spectators & make your cast password protected.

Playerbase
We are aware that even a perfect server needs players in order to be fun! We have advertised our server at OTland and advertisement at otservlist will be bought for the start. We are confident in that you will enjoy your stay here!

Shared Experience
Share your experience with a friend and obtain the peaks of the server together with him/her! Worth mentioning is that it is +20% experience bonus for those who are in a party with shared experience enabled!

Task System
There are approximately 20+ task-npcs and each of them gives you a different task. You can only do one task at a time. If you dont want to do the selected task, you can simply cancel it and choose a new one.
NPC Task List:
http://thoraot.com/guide?subtopic=tasklist

Staff
If you have any questions, you will be able to reach us through CTRL+R or in help channel. We will also keep you updated with the latest news through our main page at our website. We will provide you with the best possible support whenever you will need it!

Shop
We do not offer any type of gold or items in our shop. Our donations are fair and consists of different kinds of scrolls which gives you slight bonuses in the game!

General settings

- From 1 To 20- x5
- From 21 To 40 - x4
- From 41 + - x3

- Skillrate: 6x
- Magicrate: 3x
- Lootrate: 2x

-Frags & Banishment:
-Redskull: 3 (in one day), 6 (in three days)
-Banishment: 6 (in one day), 12 (in three days).
The banishment remains for 3 days. To lose red skull, you need to have 0 frags in the next three days.

- Houseprices: 140gp/sqm, rent for house is 1/2 of the house's price

- Master sorcerer -4 mana per 2 ticks
- Elder Druid - 4 mana per 2 ticks
- Royal Paladin - 4 mana per 3 ticks
- Elite Knight - 4 mana per 4 ticks

Guide Spawns for new players:
http://thoraot.com/guide?subtopic=guide
Thora City Legend:
http://thoraot.com/?subtopic=thora

Screenshots gallery
d5cde65b70839.png

d4c834c2bed9e.png

0fef7dbef5fa0.png

96d3c9ea7f15b.png

60cd3422beb38.png

T5E6yA6.png

dQjRHHf.png

jwwQMRP.png

z50pTSu.png

Last edited:
hope with you in support this server has a brighter future than the last one.

rly good server, i recommend to every fan of good rpg

One of the best server I ever played. Epic custom map really makes me pleasure when i was discovery Thora continent :p
Also unforgettable atmosphere. I will play even it will be 20 online :D
I recommend this server. Wars was funny as well. Very nice custom monsters , items even atmosphere outside depo its different like today's bored servers with toxic community. I hope it will be succesful. In my opinion low-rate rates makes happen exploration map more interesting and it will be good challenge for everyone.
I hope many people will enjoy :D

This might be better than Medivia (I know I shouldn't compare a real map ot server with a customized one).
But it can be better from players online count perspective, and its stability should be great since it's brought to us by a very well known contributor to the whole open tibia community.
Also I haven't read whole thread but I'm definitely joining this server. I hope to enjoy it more than Medivia(No ADS intended).

I played at one of the first editon when map was much smaller and I rly enjoyed that. Ill join for sure

I think you should makes spells free because u will scare too many beginners by this but its just my opinion. I hope server will be going smoothly and without lags like before ;). Last edition was really surprising because when server descended the start , day after day people began to rise on the server at once more instead of less and less. I wish big start but im counting for the same situation like on lastest version.

I think you should makes spells free because u will scare too many beginners by this but its just my opinion. I hope server will be going smoothly and without lags like before ;). Last edition was really surprising because when server descended the start , day after day people began to rise on the server at once more instead of less and less. I wish big start but im counting for the same situation like on lastest version.
Server is hosted on Eloth machine and using Eloth engine so you don't have to be scared about any sort of lags/crashes or even ddos:)

It's soooo lowrate, make it a bit higher so it will be interesten, just a little bit higher :D

It's soooo lowrate, make it a bit higher so it will be interesten, just a little bit higher :D
Bro but economy and map on this server its not made for a highrate server :/. All these quests , spawns are just bad for h-rate

this ots its something beetwen medivia aka tibianic and oldera but with custom map only so start is harder because u have to search respawns, its not ots for 1-3 days but for longer its fking nice, even if play there 10 players u can have fun of fights.

CALL ALL PPL THERE TRY PICE OF POLISH : D

I think I'll give it a go :) Long wait tho :(

Last edited:
Dont listen to this guy please... the server is just fine with the actual rates!
Bro but economy and map on this server its not made for a highrate server :/. All these quests , spawns are just bad for h-rate
I said a LITTLE BIT higher, not that we see people ue the first day or something, but just a bit higher to make the game a bit easier to play, @Gesior.pl can u reconsider ?

Just put 3x experience 0 to infinite !! enouth of pussy stages !!
3x its already very easy .

6x skills , people will make 100 skills in one week believe me !!
magic level max 2x , 3x one week 50 ml.
and loot 1x please !!
you are taking out all the fun in rpg, putting on sale that djin scrolls , warrior addons , rashid... this actions fuck the economy in a game.

just a suggestion. dont hate me !

Just put 3x experience 0 to infinite !! enouth of pussy stages !!
3x its already very easy .

6x skills , people will make 100 skills in one week believe me !!
magic level max 2x , 3x one week 50 ml.
and loot 1x please !!
you are taking out all the fun in rpg, putting on sale that djin scrolls , warrior addons , rashid... this actions fuck the economy in a game.

just a suggestion. dont hate me !

Disagree with these opinions.. loot 2x is not bad and ml 3x isnt either... rpg will still be there dont fool yourself by thinking you should do all 2x or 3x.. exp could be 3x but not skills id say.

Disagree with these opinions.. loot 2x is not bad and ml 3x isnt either... rpg will still be there dont fool yourself by thinking you should do all 2x or 3x.. exp could be 3x but not skills id say.

for a otserver Medium rate its not bat at all ! eloth its 1.5 loot rate and people drop rare itens like water dude...
you know nothing o_O
kidding:rolleyes:

Back