• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] ThoraOT 7.6 - CUSTOM MAP OLDSCHOOL RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
uszmen is a 15y kid. you need to know that 15y boy is admin of that server... a bit disapointing

uszmen is a 15y kid. you need to know that 15y boy is admin of that server... a bit disapointing
Then you should be proud of me! 15 years old kid have created most famous custom map 7.6 server!

First stage of our anti-bot client is done! If you got any problems with the client, for example setOutfit problem or any other, please just download a new client from there -> http://thoraot.com/files/thorav2_antibot.zip

SS from cast :)
HKNPmRo.png
CZwXZHx.png
T5E6yA6.png
OLw5e7h.png

Currently 50 players are online on Thora

well... thought this server could have more active players and I thought the online count will not be that low in that short time:(

well... thought this server could have more active players and I thought the online count will not be that low in that short time:(
On the evenings we have around 90-100 players online, it's still fine as there are no botters anymore!:)

this server would have had a fuckload of more players if:

* information about the server was better, f.e
- releasing detailed information about custom items/monsters on the homepage too attract players. Overall, a more informative webpage. Even the info about houses was wrong (ppl including me, lost house due to fuckup on homepage)
- better advertisement on otservlist
- increasing fragtime from 8h too around 16-20h and introduce war system (if it's not included already, idk coz info on hompage is WEAK as stated above).
People playing 16h a day can just powerabuse anyone bcz of the low fragtime, and dying is rly annoying due to low exp. prob 100 ppl quit due to PA already

server is gr8, info and gm polack is bad.

this server would have had a fuckload of more players if:

* information about the server was better, f.e
- releasing detailed information about custom items/monsters on the homepage too attract players. Overall, a more informative webpage. Even the info about houses was wrong (ppl including me, lost house due to fuckup on homepage)
- better advertisement on otservlist
- increasing fragtime from 8h too around 16-20h and introduce war system (if it's not included already, idk coz info on hompage is WEAK as stated above).
People playing 16h a day can just powerabuse anyone bcz of the low fragtime, and dying is rly annoying due to low exp. prob 100 ppl quit due to PA already

server is gr8, info and gm polack is bad.

what did i say 1 week ago? =)
https://otland.net/threads/france-thoraot-7-6-custom-map-oldschool-rpg.236275/page-7#post-2295014
edit:
https://otland.net/threads/france-thoraot-7-6-custom-map-oldschool-rpg.236275/page-12#post-2296795

enjoy playing this OT :p, we had like 500cc on each character, where you cant make cash on this ot, everyone is having troubles to get profit from exp XDD have fun playing rpg, and be aware of free items one day, we have some cash on the other chars ;), and stop banning my ip bro.
Maybe any of you would want how the bug worked? So master of the tibia world called Uszmen, made some of new monsters such as Frosty Raiders, but this dude(I DONT KNOW HOW) didnt know that after killing this monster, after corpse is drought?(15min after killed) if u clicked on corpse u get armor which cost 15k in rashid :), 1h=100cc aproximately, what's more? he thinks only we(5 people?) used this bug XD, while there are tens of people who abused it, but keep making runes, and get gps from loot
~~yours haze-hunter
Officialy this server is dead

Uszol jednak ty naprawde nie masz mozgu

Yeah, but 100 players online is not considered a low playerbase on a custom server, but sure, it could have been higher. The main problem here is the GM.

Let's take a simple example where he made huge mistakes.

1) The homepage said that you keep houses, even though your premium runs out. Something in the code was wrong, and people lost their decorated, expensive houses outside of depot. This is easyily fixed, by actually changing the code, and giving people back their houses, nothing lost. What did GM do? He didnt admit the information was wrong, and told people they needed premium. People said he was wrong, he told them to fuck off << lost a lot of players.

2) This is a RPG server, where people want to explore the NEW MAP and hunt NEW MONSTERS and loot NEW ITEMS. I'm betting prob 80% of the server wants a lower fragtime, what does he do? Nothing.

3) Inconsistant balance changes. Every day, knights/paladins damage was changed. This is really annoying, since you chose your vocation on the information you had on your fucking hompage.

small bugs he wont fix like: exhaust on manafluids, incorrect range/mana on the wands/rods. (if u purpusly made all rods/wands 3 range, give the info on the homage)

The list continues, but i think this is enough.

enjoy playing this OT :p, we had like 500cc on each character, where you cant make cash on this ot, everyone is having troubles to get profit from exp XDD have fun playing rpg, and be aware of free items one day, we have some cash on the other chars ;), and stop banning my ip bro.
Maybe any of you would want how the bug worked? So master of the tibia world called Uszmen, made some of new monsters such as Frosty Raiders, but this dude(I DONT KNOW HOW) didnt know that after killing this monster, after corpse is drought?(15min after killed) if u clicked on corpse u get armor which cost 15k in rashid :), 1h=100cc aproximately, what's more? he thinks only we(5 people?) used this bug XD, while there are tens of people who abused it, but keep making runes, and get gps from loot
~~yours haze-hunter

oo1lYRd.png

I don't think so that you guys got any cash;-)
Checked whole database including houses, depotitems and player items.
Just as example I posted depotitems:)

PS. That limit means just limit of logs on one page, if there would be more then it will print more pages so I can jump to them, but it's not. Checked all players who got more than 5 coins in depot, also all of those tricked armors has been also deleted. How do I know they were tricked? Because if you loot it from monster it's savin' specific ID in database. There was only few players that had those armors by trick, which were instantly deleted.

Attention!
All of those abused items/cash has been instantly deleted! You don't have to worry about that someone else have abused cash nor items. These people are trying to cheat you, because all of them were deleted including the highest level in the game!

Feel free to play!
Enjoy!

Last edited:
~~yours haze-hunter

WOW you're a fucking idiot, lol.

You actually thought you could explain how you exploit a bug and he wouldn't be able to trace it?

IFjjCWT.jpg

I enjoyed the server but well tibia is dead there is noone to fight on such servers nowadays.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back