• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Thorsan 8.0 (Mid-Rates) RL-Map Server, WILL NEVER RESET!

I dont like the fact that its 'midrate server' and after couple hours we have many 75+ 80+
Midrate server that fully skips medium levels straight to highlevel.

'Thorsan Highrate' this should have been named.

I dont like the fact that its 'midrate server' and after couple hours we have many 75+ 80+
Midrate server that fully skips medium levels straight to highlevel.

'Thorsan Highrate' this should have been named.
Check the donation and youll understand even if it was 3x ppl would be 80 within hours

can u make custom areas map like on darkot on website? so hard to find anything and its in random places so have to explore the whole real tibia map to find it

can u make custom areas map like on darkot on website? so hard to find anything and its in random places so have to explore the whole real tibia map to find it

I've been thinking about it, so yeah I might add a spoiler for those areas, but for now you can use the DarkOT spoiler as many of the areas are at same place :)

@Topic:
Bump for the growing server!
16:38 New record: 441 players are logged in.

Its a good ots, reaching over 500+ online now.

Any teams playing that will war?

It was an pretty heavy attack, But I'm working on it, game should be fully online again within few minutes

Even thou there was an hour of trouble (about 30 min downtime, and other 30 with random laggs), it has been quite a successful night with higher records than Thorsan ever has gotten before!
20:44 New record: 638 players are logged in.

Yeah people should start to play here, really easy to exp up to 50-60 level in 3 hours and its hard to keep your levels here later as people constantly wanna kill you, fun ots

Server is really bad, bot detecting is close to 0%, also in one day i advanced on 76 magic level without donation from shop so this server is only for fun, short-time fun.
Look at medivia:
exp x2 play ~1500+
exp x1 play ~800+
There is community around 1000ppls who wanna play on tibia 8.0 but not just month or two, they wanna stay longer... year, two or more. Just stable without restes.

There is community around 1000ppls who wanna play on tibia 8.0 but not just month or two, they wanna stay longer... year, two or more. Just stable without restes.
think so too, a 8.0 server with 2x but without all these features that make it easier like right click change gold or 100% exp bonus when 4 vocations in party etc, and no items in shop. and task system removed or revamped because its too generic

Server is really bad, bot detecting is close to 0%, also in one day i advanced on 76 magic level without donation from shop so this server is only for fun, short-time fun.
Look at medivia:
exp x2 play ~1500+
exp x1 play ~800+

You're barking at the wrong tree now.
server is bad in your opinion, there's 100's of people enjoying it!
Bot detection is not close to 0%, because bots are being checked little random all the time, and since you obviously know so many bots right now, how come you haven't reported a single one?
It's a Mid/Highrate for fun and wars, not endless of grinding.

And no, people do not want a 2x server!
There's a 8.0 server of Thorsan with stable 2x exp rate all the time.. http://thorsan.net/ and there's barely no players at all, it's been online 100% since August.
2x Server = 1-5 player online at evening
60-3x Exp server = 550+ players online at evening.

You're barking at the wrong tree now.
server is bad in your opinion, there's 100's of people enjoying it!
Bot detection is not close to 0%, because bots are being checked little random all the time, and since you obviously know so many bots right now, how come you haven't reported a single one?
It's a Mid/Highrate for fun and wars, not endless of grinding.

And no, people do not want a 2x server!
There's a 8.0 server of Thorsan with stable 2x exp rate all the time.. http://thorsan.net/ and there's barely no players at all, it's been online 100% since August.
2x Server = 1-5 player online at evening
60-3x Exp server = 550+ players online at evening.
your low rate server was started at wrong time imo, need timing luck and good ad and it could be successful, and ofc remove the easy features and some of that stuff that wasnt in 8.0 like hellspawn

now kasteria dead, there is an opportunity

Back