• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Thorsan 8.0 (Mid-Rates) RL-Map Server, WILL NEVER RESET!

First time reaching the highscore list on a server perhaps? Stop being such a charlover trying to get people to start playing. The ot is dead and thats it, happens to every server sooner or later, just move on.

Im not even on the highscores mate because im not a char lover, this is just an awesome server where teamfights are worth fighting because they are fun and have some feeling rather than your usual 10.99 tibia shit where u mana eachother and stand still for whole'fight'

Were still fighting every day in evenings but I think the server will be dead within a week.

Should launch a new server at 17-18 december when almost everyone has free including people who work full time.

Just assuming you still have vacations days left.

We need a war server/highrate 8.0 with christmas pretty much.

^ maybe smaller jumps between mid level exp stages, still x3 on 120+ and lower rate to x3 and dont add addon items and bullshit items to the shop, encourage people to do some quests..

To give a little taste, that the last days "inactivity" haven't been real inactivity, but just a lot of work for an upcoming update we now share something..
Something.. from the lands of the dead..

b_et9lD.png
QPTC6jI.png

7aDeTQ0.png
BzupK8q.png

These are just a tiny bit, of what's coming!
You better start preparing your supplies, you'll never know what you'll run into..

Sincerely, Your admin!

bro its dieing it had a good run go work on next serv? k

I'm not here to make money, I'm here to create an awesome server.
And it's not dead in my eyes until there's 0 players online for 24 hours straight :)

where did i say you need to make a reset to make money? u give ppl free points so ur not around to make money, only thing is its 150 ppl on at 20:00 so maybe u wouldnt consider it dead but everyone who wars considers it dead

and everyone who levels/rpgs just gonna check online list and think meh not worth leveling anyone and leaves

where did i say you need to make a reset to make money? u give ppl free points so ur not around to make money, only thing is its 150 ppl on at 20:00 so maybe u wouldnt consider it dead but everyone who wars considers it dead

and everyone who levels/rpgs just gonna check online list and think meh not worth leveling anyone and leaves

Yeah, maybe.. but for those who want to war will have to wait a bit, the more harder version of Thorsan isn't coming online until next year, somewhere in January.
Short detail, it will be a little more RPG fit that this one, lower stages, MAYBE removed shop and replaced with some golden acc or whatever, not sure there yet.
But the game will be identical to Thorsan Midrate, just one difference, all quests wont be open there for free access, meaning you'll need to make some, and also that the rates will be different :)

Is there any chance you wanna setup a quick highrate during the christmas? Like for people that wanna war during their free time. For example people have 2 weeks off while they might spend 4 days with family and the rest is just chillin'.

That would definitely bring people, like kind of what Ryan did last year with Oldera but 8.0. Which you can put online around 16-17th. Dec.

Is there any chance you wanna setup a quick highrate during the christmas? Like for people that wanna war during their free time. For example people have 2 weeks off while they might spend 4 days with family and the rest is just chillin'.

That would definitely bring people, like kind of what Ryan did last year with Oldera but 8.0. Which you can put online around 16-17th. Dec.

Maybe, I could probably pre-setup the dedicated planed for the harder server, and use it for a highrate/war server the first few weeks..
I'll think about it :)

I'm pretty sure it's gonna be big if you advertise it a bit like post it on here a week upfront, would probably be on for like a 2-3-4 weeks max but thats not a big deal since its 1 day leveling + 15 days warring, and people wont really blame you tbh.

Because I honestly doubt Ryan's gonna make an Oldera.

Players decreasing, however its the same amount of people on the "show online map", as it was when 200 players online. Kinda weird if you ask me.. Nice server tho =)
A tip for Marcus, dont start talking about another server when you have on active, its a good way to kill the motivation on the players playing the current one.

I think we have 2 different interpretations of active.

With a new highrate during christmas break hè will achieve alot more players. He can still keep the midrate online.

I think we have 2 different interpretations of active.

With a new highrate during christmas break hè will achieve alot more players. He can still keep the midrate online.
Well some dont have time to start over on a new server all the time. Tibia players nowadays have way too much spare time. I mean why are people even quitting? The new server will be same state as this on day 2, whats the difference?

I said highrate, not midrate. There will be war for 1,5-2 weeks then everyone goes to work/school again. Have fun and move on ;) If you wanna hardcore RPG go play Medivia

Love it or hate it but unfortunately theres no better mid-rate OT around as for now.
Hopefully more people will come sooner or later. I definitely recommend this OT and dont let the numbers put you off. ;-)

Multiworlds were added last night, the old world is named Anston and the new one Benton.

Benton is identical with Anston, and will launch as a fresh server the coming Firday.
Anston will NEVER be reset, and if Benton dies, it will be merged to Anston.. so.. created accounts/characters/items/statuses and everything, will be lasting forever!

Multiworlds were added last night, the old world is named Anston and the new one Benton.

Benton is identical with Anston, and will launch as a fresh server the coming Firday.
Anston will NEVER be reset, and if Benton dies, it will be merged to Anston.. so.. created accounts/characters/items/statuses and everything, will be lasting forever!
Lol ^^

what about the points we had? before like 1000+ and now i've got 89. i suppose it auto-replaced or something but can u explain me, i dont really understand how its working now ^,^

Back