• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FRANCE] THRONX 10.80-1082 RL MAP | EVENTS | FLASH CLIENT | CAST SYSTEM | AND MUCH MORE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Update log: Day 3-4
Attention!
There are some people getting their accounts stolen simply because they have used the same or very similar password / username combination elsewhere.
Secure your account!
If you have used the same password or similar one elsewhere, change your password now.
If you haven't already, generate the recovery key and store it in a safe place.

By only changing your password to a stronger one you are minimizing the chances of getting your account stolen.

Update Log:
  • Added an alternative path to Oramond Furies
  • Fixed bug with their masters voice, not summoning the mad mage after 25 rounds.
  • Glooth and death blob clone themselves with less often
  • Slightly improved the loots from frost dragon
  • Moohtant no longer summons mooh'tah warriors
  • Warlock invisible lasts for shorter period and casts it less often
  • A Sweaty Cyclops will respond to 'bast skirt' now too
  • It is possible to use the keyword 'repair' when repairing soft boots on Aldo
  • Eleonre will respond to more keywords on the shattered isles quest, during mission 2
  • Donkey mount is now fully obtainable
  • Made paralyze rune slightly stronger
  • Fixed the "4 second exhaustion" on certain spells (ex. exori max flam)
  • The account recovery system is now fully working
  • Added commands to cast
  • Fixed a lot of other minor bugs
And as previously, some of these fixes will not take an effect until the next server save.
There are certain "PvP issues" that we have recently have started working on,
you can expect us to fix/adjust majority of these anytime soon.

Polls
Spell exhaustion?
Please take a look here http://thronx.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=90
Ability to trade with djinns without having to do the quest?
Please take a look here http://thronx.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=69

Regards, Staff

i am not really a fan of rl map server but i as developer wonder about how did you made the flash client? it would be nice for the ot community..

or did i miss a thread? o_O

that server... GM says bot is not allowed but 90% (like 50-60) players which i meet have been on cavebot afk... this server is dead, 900 ppl online but one player has got opened 50 mc for $... not recomended... + many bugs.

that server... GM says bot is not allowed but 90% (like 50-60) players which i meet have been on cavebot afk... this server is dead, 900 ppl online but one player has got opened 50 mc for $... not recomended... + many bugs.

Have you died to many times & now angry, Thronx is the most developed server on open-tibia community, They have put alot of work on it!

Congratulations for 900+ players @ATT3 & @Yamaken

Who says botting is not allowed?
If it wasn't we would have an anti-bot client.
However AFK-botting isn't.

This is something that we simply haven't lately had time to monitor enough (come on, the OT started less than 5 days ago).
And for other "game-breaking" anti-trash etc. we have special code to make them useless.

We are building a jail system though, which will surely restrict botting on certain level, [[mainly aimed for hardcore botters.]]

Over 900 online.
A record of 982 players with over 740 unique connections in less than 5 days.
That's very impressive. Obviously there are many who enjoy the OT.

Bugs.
It would be rather ignorant to expect a bug free server straight after the OT has started.
Despite constantly working on the OT for over 6 months, we could have never tested the OT as well as over 900 players can.
As you can see though, we are constantly fixing all the bugs, just keep reporting and try to be patient.
If you report a bug, it will be fixed. You can count on it.

Have you died to many times & now angry, Thronx is the most developed server on open-tibia community, They have put alot of work on it!

Congratulations for 900+ players @ATT3 & @Yamaken
Thanks! :)

I love this server, awesome server, good work of good people !

Who says botting is not allowed?
If it wasn't we would have an anti-bot client.
However AFK-botting isn't.

This is something that we simply haven't lately had time to monitor enough (come on, the OT started less than 5 days ago).
And for other "game-breaking" anti-trash etc. we have special code to make them useless.

We are building a jail system though, which will surely restrict botting on certain level, [[mainly aimed for hardcore botters.]]

Over 900 online.
A record of 982 players with over 740 unique connections in less than 5 days.
That's very impressive. Obviously there are many who enjoy the OT.

Bugs.
It would be rather ignorant to expect a bug free server straight after the OT has started.
Despite constantly working on the OT for over 6 months, we could have never tested the OT as well as over 900 players can.
As you can see though, we are constantly fixing all the bugs, just keep reporting and try to be patient.
If you report a bug, it will be fixed. You can count on it.

Thanks! :)
Haven't plaid the server yet, But its looking good. I love the website, Finally something diffrent than people just using the normal tibia website.

Over 900 players online in 5 days, That is impressive. For the responds you've made towards people complaining, Instead of insulting and being a dick, You're actually explaining and being nice. I respect that.

Good luck with the server!

Please fix the bug from rope... What is used for the rope 99% its bugged if u throw item or die monster over he.

Update log: Day 5-6
Important feature change:
We have reduced the unfair fight reduction/unfair fight limit for, normal PvP and warmode deaths.
From level 1 to level 199: Max unfair reduction is now 50%. (Before 60%)
From level 200 onwards: Max unfair reduction is now 30%. (Before 60%)

If the last hit came from a player that is in war with you:
Max unfair reduction is now 50%.(Before 80%).

What does it mean? Now high level players (200+) will lose more experience on PvP deaths.
To understand the unfair fight reduction(tibia.wikia)

If a player is killed during PvP combat and the sum of the levels of his killers is greater than his own level, he gets a reduced death penalty. In this case, the amount of experience and skill loss is equal to the victim's level divided by the sum of each killer's level. Death penalty is reduced maximally by 80%.

Update log:
  • Cast system has been enabled again.
  • Mad Mage appears less often now, meaning that more waves are required.
  • You can open a hole even if there is something on it.
  • Added !achievements command
    Displays your all achievements, achievement points, rank status.
  • Fixed holy water bug on Inquisition Quest Mission 2.
  • POI gravestone works as RL
  • Druid Island/Isle of Mist access has been fixed.
  • Fixed Olrik NPC(Postman Quest).
  • Fixed Spidris Elite Corpse.
  • Fixed gravedigger taming.
  • Fixed Captain Haba.
  • Fixed Azerus spawn.
  • Stone skin amulets weight 32 oz now.

What do you think of the current stamina regeneration?
Cast your vote.
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=130

Regards, Staff

is it legal to buy gold from players? like in other ots? not for like real $$ like points from other ots, im sure you will allow it aslong as i dont advertise.

is it legal to buy gold from players? like in other ots? not for like real $$ like points from other ots, im sure you will allow it aslong as i dont advertise.
Yeah, you can change items from any other OTserver for items on Thronx

Update Log: Day 7-8
PvP related changes:
Field runes give pz lock after casting.
Fire bomb, fire wall rune, poison field rune etc.
Stone skin amulet weight is 14oz.
This is to prevent people from carrying too many SSA at once.
Only might ring and stone skin amulet have an equipping exhaustion now.
Might ring . 4 seconds, stone skin amulet : 2 seconds.

Death loss changes:
Max unfair fight reduction (Only applies to PvP deaths)
Before: 80% for people under level 200
Now : 30% for people under level 200
Before: 50% for people above level 200
Now : 10% for people above level 200

All deaths in warmode:
Max 30%

General Update log:
  • Enchanting will tell you if you don't have enough mana or soul to do it
  • Updated the following creatures loot:
    • Ghastly Dragon
    • Grim Reaper
    • Demon
    • Lizard Chosen
    • All high-class lizards
  • Fixed stairs at Gryad Gardens so the place is actually accessible
  • Marina responds to more keywords when talking about spool yarn or honey combs.
  • Captain Max at liberty bay buys helmet of the deep too
  • Added missing brimstone bugs to zao surface
  • Added missing demons to edron demon cave
  • Removed a shortcut to demona
  • Island Troll corpse now completely decays
  • Glooth soup is now drinkable.
  • It is now possible to open holes with a shovel even if there is something on top of it. The items / creatures on top of the closed hole will drop down.
  • Changes with the following bosses health for the boss fights to last longer.
    • Ferumbras: former 50,000 now 150,000
    • Orshabaal: former 20,500 now 100,000
    • Ghazbaran former 60000 now 150,000
    • Morgaroth former 55000 now 135,000
  • Changed the frequency of boss raids to appear (less often now)
  • Added more "one-time items" that can be looted from the reward container (items that only one player can receive from a creature)
  • Fixed...
Important feature change:
We have reduced the unfair fight reduction/unfair fight limit for, normal PvP and warmode deaths.
From level 1 to level 199: Max unfair reduction is now 50%. (Before 60%)
From level 200 onwards: Max unfair reduction is now 30%. (Before 60%)

If the last hit came from a player that is in war with you:
Max unfair reduction is now 50%.(Before 80%).

What does it mean? Now high level players (200+) will lose more experience on PvP deaths.
To understand the unfair fight reduction(tibia.wikia)
http://thronx.com/forum/index.php?threads/stamina-regeneration.118/

Regards, Staff

So i bought a character on Thronx for stuff on another ot, the character i bought is a tutor, any chance to get rid of that? ;d or are you in need of loyal tutors who wont sell there accounts?

Incase he said i hacked him...

23X974u.png

i got bored and helped people.

Last edited:
So i bought a character on Thronx for stuff on another ot, the character i bought is a tutor, any chance to get rid of that? ;d or are you in need of loyal tutors who wont sell there accounts?

Incase he said i hacked him...

23X974u.png

i got bored and helped people.
All tutors have been demoted except the active ones, if you want a tutor position, you should gain it

Really nice and smooth server, trying it out with some friends atm keep the good work up.

Status
Not open for further replies.