• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FRANCE] THRONX 10.80-1082 RL MAP | EVENTS | FLASH CLIENT | CAST SYSTEM | AND MUCH MORE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server will be up soon.

Why the server went offline?
The server didn't restart automatically after the last server save due a misconfiguration in our config file, which prevented it from rebooting automatically.

Were you hacked?
No, everyone were able to post threads on news section, and all the threads on news section were showing on the website.

Last edited:
Basically we did a misconfiguration that prevent the server from restarting, and anyone was able to create a topic on news board, and those topics appear on website, so its looked as hacked but it was not.

"Will there be a compensation?
No, there won't be any special compensations for this offline time, since nobody lost anything."

Nothing? We loose our time to waiting for your answer about wtf is wrong with server -.-
You just show that you dont fucking care about players. You even dont say "sorry".

"Will there be a compensation?
No, there won't be any special compensations for this offline time, since nobody lost anything."

Nothing? We loose our time to waiting for your answer about wtf is wrong with server -.-
You just show that you dont fucking care about players. You even dont say "sorry".
We have already said sorry to our players ingame, it was a small issue and we've fixed it ASAP

yeah yeah -.- another players like me was offline so i dont see your "sorry" and do something with that fucking botters or your server will be dead soon.

yeah yeah -.- another players like me was offline so i dont see your "sorry" and do something with that fucking botters or your server will be dead soon.
I am jailing AFK botters everytime I come online, you can report them to me

i report bug map and nothing -.- they are still there, i dont wanna waste my time to report players because i know that you dont do nothing with them. I never see any gm who checking players, you will se, people leave that server soon. Welcome in Thronx server, the best Bot Factory.

i report bug map and nothing -.- they are still there, i dont wanna waste my time to report players because i know that you dont do nothing with them. I never see any gm who checking players, you will se, people leave that server soon. Welcome in Thronx server, the best Bot Factory.
We have many other things to take care about, so everything will be done on the right time, thanks for your cooperation

Check sea serpents svargrond, a lot of booters, brimstone bugs farmine too, frost dragons svargrond, okolnir.

Update log 23.12 2015
Paralyze Changes
We have made paralyze significantly stronger now, the paralyze effect will last for least 300 ms. This mainly affects bots, since it's unlikely for a player who plays manually to heal paralyze within 300ms, while most bots do it almost instantly causing them to cure the paralyze twice as the first trial doesn't cure it.

Kick Protection Changes
If you lose your connection for more than 1 second, monsters around you will stop attacking you, as before you had to lose your connection for more than 6 seconds which often was too much for mages.

Special Sunday
On Sunday 27th, we have been online for a month. To celebrate this, we will be having some fun activities on that day, you might also meet some creatures you haven't met on ThronX yet.. You puny humans.

Update Log:
  • Fixed multiple minor bugs on the hidden city of beregar quest
  • It is possible to gain the key to the library, below Jakundaf desert
  • Added another passage (hole) to forbidden isle hydras
  • Path to demona warlocks is shorter now, it is much harder to block the path as well.
  • Added rules page
  • Added "Bot / Macro reporting" Only use this option to report botters from now on, this is much more convenient for both parties.
  • Fixed the "completed" questlog part on the following tasks:
    • Necromancers and Priestess Quest (necromancer task)
    • Turomoil of War Quest (minotaur task)
    • Meriana Rebels: Pirates Quest (pirate task)
  • Made columns sortable on guilds page, you can list guilds by ex. member amount now.
  • Guilds page only shows guilds least 5 members by default
  • All shop images in the in-game shop show properly now.

spike is bugged, middle spike should be for lvl 50-79 but im lvl 63 and i cant leave because the tps meant for lvl 60- i guess.

Shop Additions & plans and new year resolutions
The Christmas season is starting to be over
It is also starting to be time to stop resting. We have a lot of plans to execute to make ThronX much better than it is, to make it the most enjoyable open-tibia server out there. Hopefully you'll be seeing these positive changes and additions soon enough.

What are our plans for the year 2016?
  • More events. Capture the flag is just around the corner, soon after it has been added - another event, called "massive team battle" will be added, which is basically the same as team battle event, but with four teams fighting against each other. And possibly some kind of "zombie event"
  • More ways to spend crown tokens, more offers will be added into the crown token shop (Veradin).
  • More great custom features, and a better way to configure them (on/off). For example, toggle war squares / open trade window automatically when greeting NPC.
  • Guild war arenas
    • Multi guild support
    • Limit of players per team
    • More maps, such as Svargrond city, Ankrahmun desert and Ab'dendriel - Carlin.
  • New 10.9 content, including new quests
  • Better documentation on website about quests and world changes, ex. about Liquid Black / deepling boss access.
  • A complete rework on reward chest system
  • More achievements, including some custom ones.
  • And of course, general bug fixing.
New website
We are going to have a completely new website, written from scratch.
The reason behind this is, we want to bring our website to 2016 meaning that, the behaviour on our current site is not as good as it can be with the available technology. Creating a brand new website from scratch is a massive and very time consuming project, but there is no real rush for us to have it either, therefore we can develop the site always when there is nothing urgent on the server to-do.

It will be a completely new...

Thanks :) We will be adding more events and warmode arenas in few days.

Status
Not open for further replies.