• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] TibiaClassic 8.0 | Real Map PVP-E No Skull High Exp| Start 20th Sep 18.00 CET RESET

Good luck Marcus. I hope that you've learned since Mastercores and you will be friendly developer for the community. If so - server recommended. Have fun guys.
I'm doing my best learning and working towards the goal handle situations without including mood and other things I've been good at in my past :)
And thank you :)

did u remove option to sell addon items to NPC?
I've disabled the ability to sell addon items to NPC for the first days.
For how long, hard to say, but first day is clear at least :)

Is there anything else on your mind that might be needed for the launch and first days after?

I've disabled the ability to sell addon items to NPC for the first days.
For how long, hard to say, but first day is clear at least :)

Is there anything else on your mind that might be needed for the launch and first days after?

Yeah, make people unable to play sorcerers :D

where put map files
mc legal?

Last edited:
where put map files
Client completely shut down, download maps from somewhere (here if you don't know where to get)
extract the map files and put them here:
Code:
C:\Users\_YOUR_PC_NAME_\AppData\Roaming\Tibia

After that, the client will load the minimap when you run it :)

idDrJZy.png

what?

Seems like the new owner of the server has no clue how to run a server, not even how to advertise it.
Marcus used to be decent kid in the past.. Nowadays hes just ignorant motherfucker who sees only money and MIGHT help you only if u donated, otherwise FORGET you will ever hear from him.
Heppened on Thorsan and DarkOT for ages. When he opened Thorsan last time, the next day he was gone till he sold the server few days ago (which is this one now). Only donation matters.

/Hater

Back