• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] TibiaClassic 8.0 | Real Map PVP-E No Skull High Exp| Start 20th Sep 18.00 CET RESET

sorry for my mistake but considering i spent 5 dollaz and didnt even look at premium since there is more important djin scrolls to purchase I wasnt aware you sell 30 days for 5 dollars makes such difference should have been 5 dollar premium forever. because who knows if server is even gonna last 14 days since there is 10 of us online at peak... server is hardcore but nobody is fighting we having inner peace which is great also somebody said something about hotkey ots I wasnt aware of runes on hotkeys until lvl 70 lmao! targeted them whole time on battle or screen!!!

sorry for my mistake but considering i spent 5 dollaz and didnt even look at premium since there is more important djin scrolls to purchase I wasnt aware you sell 30 days for 5 dollars makes such difference should have been 5 dollar premium forever. because who knows if server is even gonna last 14 days since there is 10 of us online at peak... server is hardcore but nobody is fighting we having inner peace which is great also somebody said something about hotkey ots I wasnt aware of runes on hotkeys until lvl 70 lmao! targeted them whole time on battle or screen!!!
oldschool style, that's nice, but yeah premium might become free and prem purchases returned :)

im trying to keep whats there to be alive since im only person with both djin and rashid just harsh that i wont buy house since premium be gone in 3 days
also. We need skulls system!

im trying to keep whats there to be alive since im only person with both djin and rashid just harsh that i wont buy house since premium be gone in 3 days
also. We need skulls system!
I have removed premium from shop.
I have returned points to those who bought premium.
I've enabled so everyone gets free premium.

Hope that will help a little for now :)

you need quest for arena are you fucking kidding me
one does not simply DO ACCESS ON FUCKING OTS FOR WEEK OMG...
also i died 2 times lost 5 levels what the fuck were you thinking setting this up
96 to 91 and also loot isnt really great either lol 600 manas and looted like 2 knight armors
17:58 Hi Opikk [80]: 20 min im go fast money 17:59 Hi Opikk [80]: for me friends gm 17:59 Hi Opikk [80]: and kill you and freinds

Last edited:
you need quest for arena are you fucking kidding me
one does not simply DO ACCESS ON FUCKING OTS FOR WEEK OMG...
also i died 2 times lost 5 levels what the fuck were you thinking setting this up
96 to 91 and also loot isnt really great either lol 600 manas and looted like 2 knight armors
17:58 Hi Opikk [80]: 20 min im go fast money 17:59 Hi Opikk [80]: for me friends gm 17:59 Hi Opikk [80]: and kill you and freinds
Don't forget your tone, and that the server was 10-3x before and changed to mid/high rate afterwards, didn't really had in mind about areas and access places :p
About the guy, I have no idea what that is, you know?

Edit:
I changed some, this will apply next server-save (access stuffs):
TibiaClassic -About

can you tell us more about which access? also i bought 20 fishfin but i dont want them can i give them back they in my depot
Powolny ale Szypki
PS it would be nice to see somebody online from time to time greeting community.
and exp loss penalty a bit lowered. like damn 3lvls per death

can you tell us more about which access? also i bought 20 fishfin but i dont want them can i give them back they in my depot
Powolny ale Szypki
PS it would be nice to see somebody online from time to time greeting community.
and exp loss penalty a bit lowered. like damn 3lvls per death
Check out the about page, they're all listed there.
All access things have been lifted except djinns/rashid.
Those may be lifted at a later point and points returned for those who bough scrolls.

Check out the about page, they're all listed there.
All access things have been lifted except djinns/rashid.
Those may be lifted at a later point and points returned for those who bough scrolls.
btw i went to arena and he told me im not barbarian so he wont speak to me so there might be just that
also tasks give almost no exp i went for heroes 125 x hero
1 hero give me 12k exp
reward is 95k exp?
9 heros for killing 125 heros? wat?
give premium points for tasks (small amounts but together make atleast 150(for option to get addon out make people grind it out if they not gonna buy it server is payied for a month anyways)

Last edited:
btw i went to arena and he told me im not barbarian so he wont speak to me so there might be just that
also tasks give almost no exp i went for heroes 125 x hero
1 hero give me 12k exp
reward is 95k exp?
9 heros for killing 125 heros? wat?
give premium points for tasks (small amounts but together make atleast 150(for option to get addon out make people grind it out if they not gonna buy it server is payied for a month anyways)
Like I said, you has to wait for the save for the access-thing to apply :p
I've modified task rewards to give 3x more exp and 2x more money :)

hahahaha.jpg

14:28 Loot of Orshabaal: 36 gold coins, 100 gold coins, 75 platinum coins, 5 demonic essences, 2 demon horns, 9 small emeralds, 2 onyx arrows, a demon shield, a death ring, 2 small diamonds, a silver dagger, a platinumamulet, a devil helmet, orshabaal's brain, a protection amulet, a stealth ring, a magic lightwand, a fire axe, a life crystal, a double axe, a green gem, a a strange symbol, a purple tome, a ring of healing, a crystalnecklace, a silver amulet, boots of haste, a dragon hammer, golden legs, an orb,

~~Soloed orshabaal at lvl 122 MS

//also with this post i wanted to request information about POI is the teleport room a pz zone with npcs for refill?

// exura gran is SHIT

// demon helmet quest require 2 PEOPLE TO STAND ON TILE WHiLE OTHER PASS

Last edited:
14:28 Loot of Orshabaal: 36 gold coins, 100 gold coins, 75 platinum coins, 5 demonic essences, 2 demon horns, 9 small emeralds, 2 onyx arrows, a demon shield, a death ring, 2 small diamonds, a silver dagger, a platinumamulet, a devil helmet, orshabaal's brain, a protection amulet, a stealth ring, a magic lightwand, a fire axe, a life crystal, a double axe, a green gem, a a strange symbol, a purple tome, a ring of healing, a crystalnecklace, a silver amulet, boots of haste, a dragon hammer, golden legs, an orb,

~~Soloed orshabaal at lvl 122 MS

//also with this post i wanted to request information about POI is the teleport room a pz zone with npcs for refill?

// exura gran is SHIT

// demon helmet quest require 2 PEOPLE TO STAND ON TILE WHiLE OTHER PASS
POI is like rl tibia, nothing with refill :)
exura gran is just like it used to be :p
almost twice the mana of exura, but heals only little better than exura (exura is cheaper mana wise, and exura vita is cheaper than exura mana wise)

most likely oldinferna that moved him or accidently deleted him from ingame.
He wanted djinns in Thais and I didn't have time to modify the map as he wished for.

In a few minutes, the map will realod with some changes that oldinferna is responsible for (I'm just adding them to the game)

Back