• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] TibiaClassic 8.0 | Real Map PVP-E No Skull High Exp| Start 20th Sep 18.00 CET RESET

oldinferna

Reaction score
5017039.png

• Uptime: 24x7
  • Datacenter: Strasbourg, France
  • Worldtype: PvP-Enforced No Skull System-
1 29 50x
30 49 35x
50 69 25x
70 79 20x
80 89 15x
90 99 10x
100 109 8x
110 119 7x
120 129 6x
130+ 5x
-------------------
Skills 12x
Magic 6x
Regen 3x
Item Drop 3.5x
Gold Drop 2.5x

» Buy Manas/Runes From Shop.
» All 8.0 Quests/missions.
» Every island that did exist on 8.0
» Balanced vocations, spell damages from 8.0
» All of the raids that existed back in the days!
» Shared Experience between party members.
» Antibot Client in order to keep away the botters!
about_3.png
about_2.png

Last edited:
no advertisement anywhere except otland, 2 days notice = 5 players at start? :/

no advertisement anywhere except otland, 2 days notice = 5 players at start? :/
The launch is a little rushed thanks to how busy OTServlist is atm,
but we have two top tibia streamers that going to advertise and stream the server, and of course a countdown at OTServlist :)

The launch is a little rushed thanks to how busy OTServlist is atm,
but we have two top tibia streamers that going to advertise and stream the server, and of course a countdown at OTServlist :)
who will stream?

according to oldinferna both Punio and Bubba has said they'll stream :)

Style come from Eloth?
are you blind? :p

just because both are using square boxes, and info above and below an image in middle, doesn't mean the style came from Eloth..
And if you click around and see how information is displayed and more... completely different..

So I don't see how you could even start think it's a style-copy from Eloth.. beside the square boxes, they have nothing in common.

And no, the shop of items wasn't fully copied, I went through the game list of addon needed items and added them (if you count them, you'll see you actually missed a few).
The prices however, I used your Eloth to check up what people seemed to accept the most, but I didn't use 100% of it :)

So about you.. why are you pointing out that some one "fully copied your shop" (even if it wasn't).. while you try to copy entire servers from others.
in first hand CipSoft.. I'll give you that..
But then.. Iriana.net.. why.. ?
And the others..

I'm even pertty sure you're not the original Eloth either :p

You should consider making up your own names and not trying to stay in the light of old legends..

Last edited:
Style come from Eloth?
are you blind? :p

just because both are using square boxes, and info above and below an image in middle, doesn't mean the style came from Eloth..
And if you click around and see how information is displayed and more... completely different..

So I don't see how you could even start think it's a style-copy from Eloth.. beside the square boxes, they have nothing in common.

And no, the shop of items wasn't fully copied, I went through the game list of addon needed items and added them (if you count them, you'll see you actually missed a few).
The prices however, I used your Eloth to check up what people seemed to accept the most, but I didn't use 100% of it :)

So about you.. why are you pointing out that some one "fully copied your shop" (even if it wasn't).. while you try to copy entire servers from others.
in first hand CipSoft.. I'll give you that..
But then.. Iriana.net.. why.. ?
And the others..

I'm even pertty sure you're not the original Eloth either :p

You should consider making up your own names and not trying to stay in the light of old legends..
Even outfits such as retro's are same prices XD
Like a 'tibiaclassic' is original name.

Hope this server wont take too much time from the development of Mastercores. Waiting patiently here..

Hope this server wont take too much time from the development of Mastercores. Waiting patiently here..
Nono MasterCores is still going forward so don't worry :)
Next step of testing should start in the next couple of weeks :)

btw, 100 talons = 32k@carlin

anyone with a slight amount of real cash might get a really good start while others dont.

Back