• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Tibianic.org - Custom 7.4 Client

Tibianic

Reaction score
Tibianic, old-fashionedly programmed though it may be, remains a modern-day revision of the good old days. As such, we have had to adapt our conditions with the intent to make the gameplay more interesting and have a better flow. That being said, the rates are as displayed:

Experience: 2x
Skills: 2x
Loot rate: 1x
Mana/Hitpoints regeneration: 2x

It should also be noted that we have designed a Custom Client in order to ensure the security and integrity of our server. We have designed an anti-bot system along with our own anti-mc feature to guarantee fair-play to our community.

Also to ensure the good quality of the server I have designated three trusted people to aid me:

Gamemaster Gurps
Gamemaster Asprate
Gamemaster Goral

Tibia Home

-Iryont

Note: im not owner of the server.

Tibia Home is official website for Tibianic 7.4, it will be released in friday at 4 PM (16:00) GMT+1, let's enjoy old times together rather than making wars on forum.

LOL! is it the 2005 rl tibia layout? really nice. ""Classictibia v2"" is back :p

my friend told me website isnt working because hes fixing last things on site, but yesterday u could make accounts, its already like 200 players registered.

Website of OT is off atm. But server start 16:00 tomorrow on 100%.
Full 7.4 real map oldschool! Everything like it was on 7.4!

Hold on guys, tomorrow morning should be ready, and start is still at Friday 4:00 PM GMT+1.

Too low rates really..
If someone get here like 50lvl he is uber nolife this is ot we dont want waste our rl life to get 30lvl in 4week

Too low rates really..
If someone get here like 50lvl he is uber nolife this is ot we dont want waste our rl life to get 30lvl in 4week

It's a serious server, thus the low rates. From what I've experienced this will be better than Classic Tibia :)

This is like rl tibia whitout cavebotting so if you want take 50lvl you will waste much time of ur rl life..

Wow. Nallu, are you stupid? You complain because you cant bot? You know what, nobody can cavebot here. So level 50 actually means something.

Noh.. I mean there cant bot so if someone take 50lvl he is uber nolife kid.. wasting time on 2x exp ot.

Back