• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Tibianic.org - Custom 7.4 Client

then you do something wrong because 170 other people have no problem with opening the client:S

Guess what? Tibianic forum turn into spam forum like all other... I delete my forum acc untill official forum (or never).

damn i lag like a mother fuckign max 7fps why cant 7.4 have open gl :(

MEAoEHtPFM.png

ps. please post on tibianic forum

Last edited:
How long is bans i got bans for macro i didnt macro was just afk..

What's so good about this server? Lol.

Client 7.4 which provides the most enjoyable gameplay, low rates, solutions to make sure the server stays online, great GMs, serious owner

edit: @ Hellrage, that IS the official forum, it just needs some mods to keep it clean

I would play but i want to mc on Real Tibia and every time i open a MC it closes ur client.

Server got noob gms.. Banning for fun.. and then i asking reason for bans they dont answer me or my frends..

And they banned one other guy who got 75fishing and gm said him reason for ban cuz u got fishing 75 ban-

And they dont answer me when i ask them why they banned me..

Back