• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Tibianic.org - Custom 7.4 Client

well take that as a signal, next time don't let it to drop under 10 people online :)

No quest system good but if like 4x or 5x exp rate it will be sick server !! like 250+player online alltime.
but if 2x rate ppl will take like 40-50 lvl and pk

No quest system good but if like 4x or 5x exp rate it will be sick server !! like 250+player online alltime.
but if 2x rate ppl will take like 40-50 lvl and pk

for people who think once ye they see a server with 250+ players online alltime. if you think twice. a 4x server wil result in 1-2-3months in lvl 120s. and as oldschool tibia was without hydras and all the other shit, it wasn't made for 140s-160s running around. people will get bored already after few months. and what iryont is trying to do is make a server whre you have to work hard on to get you any further. and the only way he can get that is with 2x exp. maby you didn't know this but in previous tibianic after lvl 70 it was 1x exp. and as you can see doom bringer if he wanted to do some no life he could get pretty fast lvl 100 in my eyes. so stop complaining. it is what it is.

about quest system. i think its abit sucky aswell. but i also can understand it. some quests are really easy to do and you obtain to good and rare weapons to quickly. but idk waht about broad sword quest because as far as i know none of the oldschool monsters drop a bright sword?.. i just think it might be better without quests. we will see ;)

Well this server is definitely not for noobs who want to make lvl 100 and spam ue. There will be 2x exp and no quests (this gonna make items more worthy)

29th july. i have made a new advertismend but it is not getting showed untill now

Back