• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Tibianic.org - Custom 7.4 Client

valhalla is an amazing server, but i'll have to go to the on which have more players on, let's see how it will be

It can be a amazing server but is it fun with max. 30 people online? I don't think so :p

It regulary has 60-75 people online. No worries, userbase continues to grow, despite slanderous propaganda from you haters ;-)

In order not to get again problems with copyright infringement we had to abandon modified Cipsoft client, we won't use it again and we advice you to login to our server using one of the open source clients (like YATC or Outcast) because using copyrighted client (Tibia 7.4 client belongs to CipSoft GmbH) is illegal from your side.

What is YATC or Outcasts. How we will play? Normal tibia + ipchanger or still need to download custom?

Will we recieve compensation on lost premium time? I bought premium when server was online just for a day before it went offline again. I remember I asked you (Iryont) where to buy premium and later you put up a link on the temporary website and later when I had bought it you asked me if it had worked. I probably have paypal details as well.

Now I have 11 days. I dont know if this what I had before I bought premium (I had just lost it so 2 weeks rollback seems too much) or if its just what I had just bought minus some days that was removed before server was shut down completely. I did not ask for refound to paypal and I even wrote an email to them saying my payment was legit because I heard you had problems with that. So I would like my premium days back, not just a general "compensation". Both, if that is something you will do. Thanks in advance :)

(My character name is Liero).

It says 9:00 PM GMT+1 this evening, but are people able to login already? It's 7h 24min till 9:00 PM while writing this.

Also, why does it say to use Outcast client when it's 7.6? I tried with both 7.4 and Outcast modified client with tibianic.org 7171, but didn't get in.

If you would like to buy a premium using paypal go to this link.
fun how gm directly go for the moneyXD but im fine with itXD
btw is there any option to recover my acc because i have lost it:S

I have windows 7, and its okay to play. got a level 40 rp. I know its kinda annoyin to play with the "freeze" everystepp but nothin u can do about it

Back