• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Tibianic.org - Custom 7.4 Client

Since you got a lowrate OT with a premium donation. People won't be motivated to p(l)ay if you look like a complete tool.

I said compaired to the other 2. If you had to beg Valhalla to get the right spawns and then accuse them of DDoSing you (while it actually was Ryan) you don't look that pro.

Not to mention the fact that you took 1-2 months to get the website and gameserver up.

He didn't have to beg for anything. I was happy to help him out with some incorrect things.

i'm only waiting for a good server 7.4 client with 90 + players and low expierence.

I remember the good times when tibianic reaching 220 + ppl :( --> now it's original tibia (NOOB SHIT )

Tibianic had 200+ players online.
Original have 200+ characters online.

Big difference.

Yeh almost 100 players online yesterday. Tibianic back on track. Just PL's need help in war.

Yeh almost 100 players online yesterday. Tibianic back on track. Just PL's need help in war.

yup its nice again:D
pl's gave up today there selling there chars and they splitted up haha valke and fighter allar backstabbed kasia or something and now there fighting eachother blabla
nameless <3

Keep going with repairing the server. We will back sooner or later to the complete tibianic when all bugs will be repaired. I believe that this server still got potential and it can be as good as the classictibia was. Signed Surprise team.

just started playing today

great server with no lag and very little bugs

LOL! Are you kidding? I seriously hope you just don't know yet. Check out the Tibianic forums, then come and tell me there is "very little bugs".

Tibanic - Bugianic.

LOL! Are you kidding? I seriously hope you just don't know yet. Check out the Tibianic forums, then come and tell me there is "very little bugs".

Tibanic - Bugianic.

idiot, tibianic is home map 7.4 started with 0 , when you make map 7.4 msg me

Back