• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Tibianus 7.4 | PVP-E / PVP | HIGH-RATE | FAST CONNECTION

How many frags should be set to redskull / banishment?

• 4 to redskull / 7 to banishment

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • 5 to redskull / 8 to banishment

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • 6 to redskull / 9 to banishment

Votes: 9 56.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
@GOD Wille
Tibianus The best Oldschool Server i like it so much :)

Good Luck And Greatz For 435 Players Online

Is a great server but it needs so many things done there a lot of people botting and paladins are bad and they need to answer their forums if they keep ignoring this small details they will drown fast soon

Thanks, what you did to the paladins? Also i know is a war high rate server but low levels and and soloers are complaining about too much pking.

WTF with the people at frodo bar i mean REALLY?!?!?!??!?! They are abusing of a game weakness in your face??? and so many people on the forums complained i mean really? fix that already!!!!!

about the rope you said you were bringing a 7.4 experience fix the rope already

im scam? So why me character all cleaned? U are crazy?
Im kiling maker chars and loot alot of sd,uhs.
Maybe i kill u friend... and u clear all me dp, and character...
So why u say "im no banning Botter, is not easy"...
U are crazy gm.... u scam. In first page u say "antibot client" ... All character use bot..

yeah this doesnt work too and is an easy to fix like all the other things and yeah the client is not an antibot i got a rune maker that moves all my characters at the same time also ive more than 3 clients up and no banning

Is a great server but it needs so many things done there a lot of people botting and paladins are bad and they need to answer their forums if they keep ignoring this small details they will drown fast soon

He should ban Some botters Ppls Lol

We have just improved an balance vocation, now it will works SAME as on tibianic! I hope you will like that improve.
Currently we are improving an few things to the our client, so you can't login with bot or custom client anymore!

This server sucks.
Me and friends quit bye.

CORRUPT GM AND BORING ORSHABAAL OTS.

This server sucks.
Me and friends quit bye.

CORRUPT GM AND BORING ORSHABAAL OTS.
Hey, instead of caps-locking out "Corrupt GM" you could atleast try to proove your point, or else no one will take you seriously. Also I have no clue what you mean by "ORSHABAAL OTS". Take out your anger somewhere else, kid.

Hey, instead of caps-locking out "Corrupt GM" you could atleast try to proove your point, or else no one will take you seriously. Also I have no clue what you mean by "ORSHABAAL OTS". Take out your anger somewhere else, kid.
God wille, these is nolifers! I loved your server everything is just great.. Best players you have they all kind.. They are helping me out because i have no clue about 7.72 i would like to honor some players!
@Tjorven
@GOD Tibianus
They have helped me with many things! and theres another guy who is helpful in help chat! Doesn't remember his name!*
But anyways my name is Tarko brori.. Just hit me up if you want to hunt^^

23:20 New record: 554 players are logged in.
Thanks guys!
554.png

Best highrate server I have played in the past few years.. 500+ online an old school server is incredible, (even if 100 is Mc's.. still very active)

Nice to see all these 'classic' players still enjoy the game :p

Great work @GOD Wille & rest of support team.

Thanks for you feedback Mister :)

We had to add few features to cast system, thats why it's not able to use right now. It will works after tommorow server save, we have added there a function so if you are spectator you can change casts watching by use ctrl + arrow (down/up).

We have fixed mana/hp regen while you are in bed, currently it's just working while you eat something. After server save it will works even if you didn't eat any food before sleep.
It will regenerate 1 mana per second and 1 hp per 2 seconds.

Also, there was an issue with aleta grav, now after the server save it will work as it should.

Have a nice day,
Tibianus.

We have fixed mana/hp regen while you are in bed, currently it's just working while you eat something. After server save it will works even if you didn't eat any food before sleep.

Haha good idea man, now people can just create 50x level 20 bed mage and make runes with macro. What a great ot you have here.

Shut up Matthias...
But yes Lega is right

so what if his english isn't fluent?
batizado and punio can't speak english, you can barely understand their polish
And who the fuck are you and whats your problem? Mr proper english.

Thanks for you feedback Mister :)

We had to add few features to cast system, thats why it's not able to use right now. It will works after tommorow server save, we have added there a function so if you are spectator you can change casts watching by use ctrl + arrow (down/up).

Also, there was an issue with aleta grav, now after the server save it will work as it should.

Have a nice day,
Tibianus.

what is cast system?

Status
Not open for further replies.