• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Tibianus 7.4 | PVP-E / PVP | HIGH-RATE | FAST CONNECTION

How many frags should be set to redskull / banishment?

• 4 to redskull / 7 to banishment

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • 5 to redskull / 8 to banishment

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • 6 to redskull / 9 to banishment

Votes: 9 56.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We just added an function to prevent of trashing houses by enemies or just random players which are destroying your decorations.
Currently if you are not invited to house you will be not able to trash any items there.

I would like to announce to you that we are currently working on Anti-Bot which won't let you open any type of unofficial software to play.

Cast system will work properly after server save 9:00 CET.
Cast has been enabled, to use cast please type the command /cast on.

List of full commands to use cast:
/cast on - enables the stream
/cast off - disables the stream
/cast desc {description} - sets description about your cast
/cast password {password} - sets a password on the stream
/cast password off - disables the password protection
/cast kick {name} - kick a spectator from your stream
/cast ban {name} - locks spectator IP from joining your stream
/cast unban {name} - removes banishment lock
/cast bans - shows banished spectators list
/cast mute {name} - mutes selected spectator from chat
/cast unmute {name} - removes mute
/cast mutes - shows muted spectators list
/cast show - displays the amount and nicknames of current spectators
/cast status - displays stream status
cast update - update stream status

Commands for spectators (have to be written in DEFAULT CHANNEL)
/name - change your name on chat with player and other spectators
/list - displays the amount and nicknames of current spectators

Cheers,
Tibianus.
Well it seems you cannot mute or ban "viewers" if their name contains a space.
Also getting this when switching between casts.

7I4ZLLi.jpg

Well it seems you cannot mute or ban "viewers" if their name contains a space.
Also getting this when switching between casts.

7I4ZLLi.jpg
Thanks for your report, will take a look on it when I back from work.

I would like to announce to you that we are currently working on Anti-Bot which won't let you open any type of unofficial software to play..

You've made a nice server but such statement doesn't make sense at all. You can block the most popular bots quite easily but saying that you won't be able to open any type of software to cheat is a little bit naive.

Just to quote your first post:
AntiBot Client - Our anti-bot client works flawlessly! It's detecting almost all kinds of bots that exists, so you won't for sure have to worry about any botters while playing our server

We know how the situation currently looks so please be more precise. It is not possible to create a client where you won't be able to bot at all. You can only make it more difficult for the bot creators (at least for the beginners)...

@GOD Wille The Problem is You set your priorities wrong.. At First u should have added an professional WORKING anti-bot Client then u should fix all those bugs that people are reporting You Every day again, and if Your Server is working without bots&bugs You can Start add those unrelevant Features like a Castsystem, lol

Totally agree with this. The server is great but GMs needs to be more active on the forums and fix the most needed things first. There are still some Fibula and POH missing spawns. There are aimbotters and rune botters on (not talking about macroers). Hunting places are overcrowded we might need more hunting places in the next weeks. In my opinion even thought you are using "tibianic" balance i think paladins needs more bolt hit i pratically hunt on runes making pally worthless to play. I do 3/4 damage on a GS with hmms and 1/4 with bolts. DLs i have to kill on SDs purely.

Ill be off more often in spring spreak i hope these things are fixed when i get back next week.

Last edited:
Totally agree with this. The server is great but GMs needs to be more active on the forums and fix the most needed things first. There are still some Fibula and POH missing spawns. There are aimbotters and rune botters on (not talking about macroers). Hunting places are overcrowded we might need more hunting places in the next weeks. In my opinion even thought you are using "tibianic" balance i think paladins needs more bolt hit i pratically hunt on runes making pally worthless to play. I do 3/4 damage on a GS with hmms and 1/4 with bolts. DLs i have to kill on SDs purely.

There are incomplete and missing quests in Rook (katana quest etc etc) and Main land.

Ill be off more often in spring spreak i hope these things are fixed when i get back next week.

Idk how you are hunting, but I'm playing a paladin and bolts are fine.

haha paladins with 90 dist are just hitting 400 on monsters with powerbolts jajaja

and dont say "u onli get 2 at a time" because ring of healings are fucking broken and everyone knows it. Server is really great compared to all the other one's that are up. I do agree though that the antibot client needs to be upgraded and priorotized.

Yo, can you please change the damn mana fluid cost down to the regular 55? 100GP per mana fluid, to get 35-65 mana is god damn nuts. @GOD Wille

Yo, can you please change the damn mana fluid cost down to the regular 55? 100GP per mana fluid, to get 35-65 mana is god damn nuts. @GOD Wille

Sorcerers regen mana slow as fuck. With life ring on and promo you cannot keep strong haste running every time it expires. And on top of this, mana fluids are expensive as fuck while giving us 20-40 mana.

But sorcerers are OP guys.. Lets keep buffing paladin and knight. Real tibia style :DD

Sorcerers regen mana slow as fuck. With life ring on and promo you cannot keep strong haste running every time it expires. And on top of this, mana fluids are expensive as fuck while giving us 20-40 mana.

But sorcerers are OP guys.. Lets keep buffing paladin and knight. Real tibia style :DD

buy roh's u fucking idiot

buy roh's u fucking idiot

Doesn't matter dude, it's still slow. The subject here, is the manafluid price anyway; NOT the regeneration. He was just making a statement. The manafluid price SHOULD be 55gp for the 30-65 mana they give, OR let them stay 100gp and make them give 65-110 mana or something.

Many people are using multi client , but you cannot open more than one client . I don't think it's fair that only who knows to create multi client take advantage of this rule. Everybody has the right to use multi client or nobody.

Just create a shortcut on your desktop and add "gamemaster" (without quotes) to the end of path.
As an alternatvie you can use literally any universal MC tool like the one provided by blackd or run the tibia in the sandbox or virtual machine.

Today, we implemented a few changes concerning baseSpeed and cast system.

* baseSpeed has been lowered to 200
* now you can see mana and health changes
* burst arrows should works better (changed to 7.4 real formula)
* Trade bug which was stacking items (sometimes you get less cash as you should get from trade with player)
* Exori spell will take 80% of your mana as it was on old tibia

Also we have started revmapping useless areas to fit the highrate oldschool server better.

Our Anti-bot client is done in around 70%. I hope we can release it till saturday. Thanks for respecting our work and for being patient!

See you in Tibianus!
Your Tibianus.

Last edited:
Please fix the 'too many connections from your ip' issue @GOD Wille .... Its quite annoying when watching multiple casts and trying to login my own acc, and being blocked

Just create a shortcut on your desktop and add "gamemaster" (without quotes) to the end of path.
As an alternatvie you can use literally any universal MC tool like the one provided by blackd or run the tibia in the sandbox or virtual machine.
Lol, thanks, tryed before using ", but didn't work, now it works.

1 black knight in the whole game, takes 13 minutes to spawn... (timed) can you please change that, dude? Or add more somewhere else..

1 black knight in the whole game, takes 13 minutes to spawn... (timed) can you please change that, dude? Or add more somewhere else..
It's 10 minutes to respawn black knight.
Well, there on the new continent we are planning to add black knight place so there will be one more!

Already sick of this server haha. I know it's meant to be a "war" server highrate, but I hate seeing people pk every 2 seconds zzzzzz. Start the shit talkin, boys.

Status
Not open for further replies.