• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Tibianus 7.4 | PVP-E / PVP | HIGH-RATE | FAST CONNECTION

How many frags should be set to redskull / banishment?

• 4 to redskull / 7 to banishment

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • 5 to redskull / 8 to banishment

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • 6 to redskull / 9 to banishment

Votes: 9 56.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, you can use up to 2 MCS + main character, so total you can be logged in in 3 characters in same time:)

remove that shit, add runes in shop.

Sure, it'll look good on otservlist due to atleat half of the players using MC, but the true tibia players wont bother to play due to mc farms in every fucking city.

And NO, you can't just "kill the botters" because they always stack down in caves and put a fuck load of items everywhere so you have to get a backpack of the remove item rune to just reach them.

Sure, it'll look good on otservlist due to atleat half of the players using MC, but the true tibia players wont bother to play due to mc farms in every fucking city.

And NO, you can't just "kill the botters" because they always stack down in caves and put a fuck load of items everywhere so you have to get a backpack of the remove item rune to just reach them.

I won't add runes in shop, it will destroy the gameplay, sorry.
Our client is protected against almost all kind of bots, including macros so it will be hard just to put characters on taskers/bot to make runes, chill :)

I've played the latest 3 or 4 classicus versions and I cant say that people having mc chars is in any way bad, Its hard to get cash in 7.4, What i do wish is that the GMS would look into the makers just to make sure they aren't boting runes :)

I like the idea of 2MC's allowed + Main char.. Its not just for "botters" making runes, but some people that play have a mage and paladin can hunt on main mage.. training on paladin at their house with runemaker summoning monk or something.. and for druids it allows them to make sd's on 2 runemakers.

Runes in shop isnt a bad idea but sometimes OT with an economy are nice :p

In my opinion loot messages from monsters should be available for everyone, instead add the ability to buy houses to the features of golden account.

I like the idea of 2MC's allowed + Main char.. Its not just for "botters" making runes, but some people that play have a mage and paladin can hunt on main mage.. training on paladin at their house with runemaker summoning monk or something.. and for druids it allows them to make sd's on 2 runemakers.

Runes in shop isnt a bad idea but sometimes OT with an economy are nice :p

haha rune economy still exists if u can buy runes in shop, just add high price in shop f.e

8k bp sd
5k bp uh
etc etc

almost all mc chars on classicus used bots, mine included. Anyone can download a mouse and keyboard recorder. People also know GM cant check botters all the time and if u get banned it takes 5 min to make a new one (putting items and or blocking pathways makes you practicly unkillable as well)

this is the same system extibia had? are you extibia? Is this server extibia?!

I agree that the loot message perhaps could be available for everyone, Classicus is for example using (vip / golden account) to be able to buy a house which most people in 7.4 will do.. Also added a 10% more exp and 10% more loot

Just because a server had something doesn't mean they own the rights to only using it rotfl.. who gives a flyin fuck

Nop, we just copied few features from tibia 8.6 - like a share experience, loot message etc
We put loot message only for golden account, cause it is fair if players which paid for golden account got few abilities more than normal players :)
I think its fair deal

Nop, we just copied few features from tibia 8.6 - like a share experience, loot message etc
We put loot message only for golden account, cause it is fair if players which paid for golden account got few abilities more than normal players :)
I think its fair deal
man dont lie this is extibia lol same features protocol

I

its not extibia lmao.. I knew the owner of it and this isn't him

if its not him he is behind it ;) he changed the name too on flameria and his activity shows a lot of interest for this thread

Open it! is time to drain ot-server players out

100 players at the start, it's a good result! :) We hope that everyone will join our server :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.