• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Tibianus 7.4 | PVP-E / PVP | HIGH-RATE | FAST CONNECTION

How many frags should be set to redskull / banishment?

• 4 to redskull / 7 to banishment

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • 5 to redskull / 8 to banishment

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • 6 to redskull / 9 to banishment

Votes: 9 56.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
how many real ip addresses are online gm ? 50 ?

as u said, u can have 3 players online at same time

Well, I've tried to open few clients, but I can't so it looks like you cant use mc.

if its not him he is behind it ;) he changed the name too on flameria and his activity shows a lot of interest for this thread
Willie has been around forever just accept it your wrong lol

Going to give this a try!

BTW the adjusting the framerate seems to work really weird/bad. First of it took like 1 minute before it adjusted and then it capped on way lower then what I set it on. anyway no big deal just thought It was worth to mention.

Very surprised to see as many people as there is online... Will be giving it a try once I get home from work

Very surprised to see as many people as there is online... Will be giving it a try once I get home from work

that's what buying "starting soon" on otservlist gets ya

+100 players at launch even if the server is absolute shit (not saying that this one is) xD

Anyone from the US playing here? If so any lag? Also I feel like for a High Exp 7.4 the ML rate and regen is low

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.