• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Tibianus 7.4 | PVP-E / PVP | HIGH-RATE | FAST CONNECTION

How many frags should be set to redskull / banishment?

• 4 to redskull / 7 to banishment

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • 5 to redskull / 8 to banishment

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • 6 to redskull / 9 to banishment

Votes: 9 56.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats how it works on tibianus. Just last person who entered can be healed, those who joined before heals the last one by using uhs. That feature has been tested so many times. Check it again, cause maybe you did something wrong?
Alright ill check it again when i have time thanks

thats is how it works you are right

i play druid dont give paladins more sd power they do need to hit better and some runes hit a little harder and if the gms are active please control chat channels too much spam at nights and people not speaking english
I am at work at the moment, so I cannot be active in-game there. I am back around 6 CET.

Things that need revision ASAP:
Remove 7.6 - 8.0+ monsters (including POH tarantulas)
Add missing spawns Fibula dragons, DLs and POH GSs
Respawn is too slow for the number of players we have
Paladins need a distance hit improvement
Paladins might need a better magic attack ( although i like how it is right now)
Chats gets spammed frequently
More GM participation on the forums
Houses aleta grav is not working properly (already reported to a gm)
When i did behemoth quest the level door was for lvl 60 i thin in 7.4 it was for lvl 80
Server Save is never at the same time

Not ASAP but soon:
New hunting spots
Events
Updates or the Classicus update will get their players back again

All this put aside is the best oldschool server since Classicus v.1

I gave many recommendations to one of the GMs and the forums has some good ones too. Also i recommend him some people if they need developers.

Last edited:
I agree with MiaFH, it's a great server but it could give a better oldschool feeling with no monster as tarantulas, etc and also the pallys needs some kind of improvement as the damage or something like that.

The server popularity is incresing in the recent days so in the next update new hunting zones will be great because as an oldschool server there is no many respawns to hunt and right now these respawns are getting saturated.

Nice for 20k / 200 manafluids made 33 sd with life ring + mana regen.
change mana fluid for 55 gp.
or boost manafluid
Improve damage sd.

Last edited:
Dont play this ots, Gm delete mine character
all items delete., and say to me u LIE!
I say please back mine character, he say u lie...
Fucking retard server. Please dont play this ots.

GM wez ogarnij tutaj dmg , bo na 50 lvlu palkiem bijesz w ludzi z sd za 100 a na 105 lvlu walisz za 115~
o hitach z boltów to juz wogole nie wspomne

Dont play this ots, Gm delete mine character
all items delete., and say to me u LIE!
I say please back mine character, he say u lie...
Fucking retard server. Please dont play this ots.

You was tryin' to scam the gamemaster, thats why you get BANNED instead of deleted.

Things that need revision ASAP:
Remove 7.6 - 8.0+ monsters (including POH tarantulas)
Add missing spawns Fibula dragons, DLs and POH GSs
Respawn is too slow for the number of players we have
Paladins need a distance hit improvement
Paladins might need a better magic attack ( although i like how it is right now)
Chats gets spammed frequently
More GM participation on the forums
Houses aleta grav is not working properly (already reported to a gm)
When i did behemoth quest the level door was for lvl 60 i thin in 7.4 it was for lvl 80
Server Save is never at the same time

Not ASAP but soon:
New hunting spots
Events
Updates or the Classicus update will get their players back again

All this put aside is the best oldschool server since Classicus v.1

I gave many recommendations to one of the GMs and the forums has some good ones too. Also i recommend him some people if they need developers.

Almost all what you have wrote has been already fixed and will be live after next server save, thanks for reporting these :)

Fucking unbalanced server / balance from tibia 10.01 nice. fucking noob ots.
change fucking manas for 55 gp.

You was tryin' to scam the gamemaster, thats why you get BANNED instead of deleted.

Almost all what you have wrote has been already fixed and will be live after next server save, thanks for reporting these :)

Thanks, what you did to the paladins? Also i know is a war high rate server but low levels and and soloers are complaining about too much pking.

As you have noticed, the damage from sudden death rune are a little better as they were, but they are not perfect. We have a message for you, however, that we are in possession of real formulas that will provide you the old atmosphere.

#Fixes
* Exhaust on use runes has been fixed so it works as real tibia before
* Damage formula of sudden death is same as it was on real tibia before
* Spawns has been boosted - it means, spawn will be faster
* Paladins will conjure 2 power bolts instead of 4

Enjoy our server - Tibianus.org

Fucking unbalanced server / balance from tibia 10.01 nice. fucking noob ots.
change fucking manas for 55 gp.
Punioo are you noob or something? In what way is this ot unbalanced? This ot is almost orsha OT, its extremly easy... if you cant see that maybe you should go 10.5 tibia consider this seems to hard for you

As you have noticed, the damage from sudden death rune are a little better as they were, but they are not perfect. We have a message for you, however, that we are in possession of real formulas that will provide you the old atmosphere.

#Fixes
* Exhaust on use runes has been fixed so it works as real tibia before
* Damage formula of sudden death is same as it was on real tibia before
* Spawns has been boosted - it means, spawn will be faster
* Paladins will conjure 2 power bolts instead of 4

Enjoy our server - Tibianus.org
Really??!?!

Fix paladins already you cant boost sd rune without tsting that will boost sorcers too paladin need more damage on blts and less damage WTF you guys thinking?

you are pissing me off. Im banned since sunday for unjust but your saying it lasts for 2 days.

im scam? So why me character all cleaned? U are crazy?
Im kiling maker chars and loot alot of sd,uhs.
Maybe i kill u friend... and u clear all me dp, and character...
So why u say "im no banning Botter, is not easy"...
U are crazy gm.... u scam. In first page u say "antibot client" ... All character use bot..

@GOD Wille
Tibianus The best Oldschool Server i like it so much :)

Good Luck And Greatz For 435 Players Online

Status
Not open for further replies.