• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Tibianus 7.4 | PVP-E / PVP | HIGH-RATE | FAST CONNECTION

How many frags should be set to redskull / banishment?

• 4 to redskull / 7 to banishment

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • 5 to redskull / 8 to banishment

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • 6 to redskull / 9 to banishment

Votes: 9 56.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like a server i've been waiting on, im just sitting with one question, is there one way or another to adjust the custom client frame darkness? It is so unbelievably dark, i highly prefer the normal lighter frame or something less dark?¿

Seven advisors of the Pharaoh were "entrusted" with the secret to forge part of an ancient powerful mask, and they will fight for an eternity to keep it.

hota.png

I am glad to inform you that we are almost done with HOTA.
The Quest will be released soon!

Today we have updated our damage formulas of melee/distance weapons, which are existing since 8:30 CET. Currently they are same as they was on old school Tibia. We have also fixed an Cast System - now it will instantly kick spectator from your cast if he is not responding to ping.

We are happy because you are staying with us!
I am proud of you, thats why we are doing our BEST to keep community on!

Tommorow, after the server save our world is gonna be updated:
* Ankrahmun Tombs spawn/respawn will be exactly the same as it was on old school tibia
* Helmet of the Ancient Quest will be released
* Paralyze rune will works as it should
* Lyra King will be reworked

King Regards,
Tibianus Team.

Man, Im having issues logging in apparently lmao.. Yesterday I tried to login to my older created acc, tried every acc/pass combination, none worked.... Made a new account, made progress, next morning I try to login nd my new account wont work anymore.... The first attempt to login, i login to my old account??

I wnna use lost password but that shit is no where to be found on the website either

Man, Im having issues logging in apparently lmao.. Yesterday I tried to login to my older created acc, tried every acc/pass combination, none worked.... Made a new account, made progress, next morning I try to login nd my new account wont work anymore.... The first attempt to login, i login to my old account??

I wnna use lost password but that shit is no where to be found on the website either
Hey, send all possible information you have regarding this case & your account(the acc's email & accountname)to [email protected], we do not have a lost account feature for the website currently.

check your email ASAP, my friend wants he char back, been like a week now

You people gotta stop using same acc/pw on all servers, probably old server admins logging in using all the accounts in their db lol

Make reset!

Open mid exp rate:
From 1 To 7 - x25
From 8 To 20 - x14
From 21 To 30 - x12
From 31 To 50 - x9
From 51 To 60 - x7
From 61 To 70 - x4
From 71 To 80 - x3
From 81 To 90 - x2
From 91 - x1,5

Make reset!

Open mid exp rate:
From 1 To 7 - x25
From 8 To 20 - x14
From 21 To 30 - x12
From 31 To 50 - x9
From 51 To 60 - x7
From 61 To 70 - x4
From 71 To 80 - x3
From 81 To 90 - x2
From 91 - x1,5

hahahahahaha

there is no fuck on this planet that will level above 90 -> people get bored -> random pk -> server dies. There are several servers who have had exp stage from 60x -> 1x or smth similar and they all die within a few weeks. TibiaAnus has been alive for months, and one of the reasons are the good exp stage.

hahahahahaha

there is no fuck on this planet that will level above 90 -> people get bored -> random pk -> server dies. There are several servers who have had exp stage from 60x -> 1x or smth similar and they all die within a few weeks. TibiaAnus has been alive for months, and one of the reasons are the good exp stage.

>months

its not even been online for a 1,5 month bruh

Admin, there is a little but annoying bug...
When I'm attacking a target, and I click 5-7 times to eat food, my char stops attacking the creature. I asked people and they told me it happens to them too.
Ok this can look like nothing, but if you are trainning skills, it is really boring.

Admin, there is a little but annoying bug...
When I'm attacking a target, and I click 5-7 times to eat food, my char stops attacking the creature. I asked people and they told me it happens to them too.
Ok this can look like nothing, but if you are trainning skills, it is really boring.

It's most likely to stop macroers eating food/fishing and such. I also just figured that's what it was for

YOUR SHIT SERVER DIED !
BYE GOD NIEBIESKI !

Punio isn't it a guy which is hateing all servers cause owners banning him for using bot? So pathetic.
Tbh it does not seem to be dying, we still got 500 players online a day with like 1k unique connecitons.

non sense to play 90% ppl use bot u need to create first anti bot system.

Status
Not open for further replies.