• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Tibianus 7.4 | PVP-E / PVP | HIGH-RATE | FAST CONNECTION

How many frags should be set to redskull / banishment?

• 4 to redskull / 7 to banishment

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • 5 to redskull / 8 to banishment

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • 6 to redskull / 9 to banishment

Votes: 9 56.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
WEYkQET.jpg

fun server :<

I like how he says "Käften blatte fitta" and then continues with "äckliga bonde"...makes sense...

people cheating around, uploading cams on forum and gm still no ban xd ots is dead

Perfect server if you're a botter and afraid you're gonna get banned :). Don't worry that won't happen here! Don't play this server.

Last edited:
Yeah this server only has above 200 players because 50% of them are MC'ers, all high lvls are random PKing with bots because of the low frag timer. And yeah like a lof of people already said - The GM doesn't wanna ban botters because then his server will die out completely.

Either way it's gonna die. I saw someone on the forum say something i quite agree with. "Good server but bad staff". Pretty much sums this server up. Hopefully people won't encourage owners like this to continue this kind of awful server management. Seemed like a decent server when i first started playing but now it just reminds me of ryan's servers. Active to a start then when player amount declines instead of improving the server let it die, reset and repeat.

It's not dead, it's just not worth playing when the majority of the server uses bot.

I haven't seen that any of my friends who is logging to pk with aimbot got banned. Still the same lol.

Anyway... there is still bugged npc with selling Life rings for 20 gp, when you ask to buy other thing. So many weeks have passed, but you haven't done nothing with that case... :)

And people did thought why there was so many high ml at the start of the server.. upsiii?

Pathetic organisation and 1 week after server started, it was doomed. Even tho, it was HR. I think that you haven't even listen to that reports and ignored it :))

Last edited:
I left some weeks ago too many botters and even after some people complained about Lyra GMs kept it on. Lyra is one of the worst maps ive seen and the dragon spawn-demon spawn were made purely for sorcerers. Lyras geographic environment, design and nature does not make sense at all. The demon spawns reminds me of the 2 caged bks spawn made by classicus, the monye made there was insane. After i complained about the balance of vocations specially paladins vs knights or paladins vs sorcerers i decided this world was made for sorcerers and i dint want to create another character.

@Extibia @GOD Wille Is time to say if you guys will have a no reset policy like classicus or are you guys planning a reset. Me or my team wont play until you guys make an definite announcement about it.

Last edited:
Im waiting for an oficial announcement too, i started 2 weeks ago and this sv day by day was getting harder, which way? Hard to maintain any kind of motivation to keep a serious gameplay going on.. I had a team of 15+ ppl starting but it didnt make any sense, this sv got the potential to be a fun server for wars and pvp but went dying due to the lack of vigilance towards makers aimboters, once uve done it was too late so, ok now its time i bet for a reset, but only if staff can bring Us some kind of working antibot system, and/or hire some guy to be around online as GM to care about reports and be some kind of policeman, we al know not even one of my alternatives are perfect so take this just as tan advise, im pushing u to make any decision as fast as possible.
A honest answer would be appreciated, resetting for wasting our time in the same way will get negative effect towards ur hosting reputation.

Currently there is no thoughts about an restart.
Currently, we are working on anti-bot client, as you have seen on our site.
Priority is to make a full anti-bot client (we are thinking ofthen instead of restart tibianus, we will put second server.

We have started to work with new game client including anti-bot system, anyway we have finished working on the other system, which is catching every aim botter now.
If you have any propositions for the future, feel free. As we saw, many players complain about Lyra.

Personally i don't mind about lyra, this is highrate so the goal is finding a way to pg untill a decent war lvl.
I don't agree with those complaining abou voc balancing or if lyra fits/not fits in the environment wished.
Hr,as many resps/maps as posible, makes me judge it as a perfect hr srver.
I respect the work and effort u are able to put i nto this project. Hopefully ull success in the antibot subject. Gl, reset wouldnt be a bad idea un my opinión, thats al up 2 u and decide, ppl still have in mind that server, theres no other conpetitors out there

Lyra might not be perfectly mapped or make much sense but at least it's something new. It actually has a pretty good design for war if the bridges weren't so short /:

If you open a new server you should really consider lowering the rates after 110-120, when people are 150-160+ on a 7.4 server it just meh it doesn't feels right at all. Wars are a lot more fun when most people aren't 120+. Keeps it more open for people in lower levels to join the war and bigger battles.

Change your exp rate for this:
From 1 To 7 - x25
From 8 To 20 - x40
From 21 To 40 - x30
From 41 To 60 - x18
From 61 To 70 - x12
From 71 To 80 - x10
From 81 To 105 - x4
From 106 To 120 - x2
From 121 - x1,5

New members can in 1 day make good lvl to wars , but can't make lvls 170 for very ue spams.
Make reset or open new ots fast , you nothing lose if reopen ots.
Don't waste your dedicated serwer for 20 players on mc.
If you do not hurry someone else take over your players, I hope you're not an idiot and do the right thing.
Reset is the only option.
Look your forum people want reset and wait for reset , if you no make this you lose players.
Remember only an idiot loses a dedicated server and it does not reset if the server is empty.

Show that you are better than that sucker Friben which loses its dedicated server and does not open ots.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.