• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Tibianus 7.4 | PVP-E / PVP | HIGH-RATE | FAST CONNECTION

How many frags should be set to redskull / banishment?

• 4 to redskull / 7 to banishment

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • 5 to redskull / 8 to banishment

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • 6 to redskull / 9 to banishment

Votes: 9 56.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Its Good time now for open old good tibianus with 6hour frag, dont open now again eloth 8.0...

Its Good time now for open old good tibianus with 6hour frag, dont open now again eloth 8.0...

It's better for them to open 8.0 mid-rate eloth. There is a classicus as a 7.4 so tibianus would die very fast.

Yea classicus for br 24hour Peer frag ... We need old good tibianus

It's better for them to open 8.0 mid-rate eloth. There is a classicus as a 7.4 so tibianus would die very fast.
Whats the difference btw 10.xx and 8.0?
I would say you all have tons of servers to play on, oldschool only have few, and currently no highrate so please, if you gonna host smt host tibianus instead of eloth.

I Think it is a great time to relaunch a midrate Eloth, just don't fuck up the unjusts/frags because it was too easy to lose a frag and rs that all the HL (100+) used to randomly kill 40-50 lvl ppl, which is pathetic.

Another thing, you should make Old Eloth's Shop Points usable again, I for example, do have 300 points that I never had the chance to use. Not asking for a refund or anything, just asking for you to give us what we paid for. There might be other cases like mine, which are pretty disturbing, since im BR and 1 euro = 5 BRL .

Regards. Fael

Status
Not open for further replies.