• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FRANCE] Tibijka v2 [Tuesday, 4th of April 2017, 19:30 CET] | ELOTH TEAM | 8.0 SERVER | 1100 PLAYERS

GOD Wille

Excellent OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
TIBIJKA IS STARTING AT [2017-04-04] 19:30 CET!

Create your account today!
http://www.tibijka.net/?subtopic=createaccount

You may also follow us on facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/Tibijka-1685571865089026/

Introduction:
Tibijka is a complete replica out of the most famous Tibia version ever created in terms of playercount. We are proudly inviting you to join our server where you will be able to re-experience those times. We also strongly believe that you will love the server once you have started!

Features:
»
All 8.0 Quests/missions/tasks.
» Every island that did exist, i.e; Port hope, Liberty Bay & Svargrond.
» Balanced vocations, spell damages from 8.0 has been slightly tweaked in order to enhance this.
» All of the raids that existed back in the days are of course here.
[...]
» Great server stability in terms of D-dos protection, along with a completely lag-free connection.
» Shared Experience between party members.
» Active support that will assist you on facebook or in help channel in case if you will need it.
» Antibot Client in order to keep away the botters!
» Cast system which will livestream your game + an automatic Cam system that will upload records to your account panel at the site!

What new?
»
Added completely new client, that will prevent bots
» Added inquisition quest with custom items [sprites + atributes]
» Added hydra's, behemoths & giant spiders on forbidden island

tibijka.png

Connection information:
Client: Custom modified 8.0 client.

General Settings:
Code:
From level 1 to level 20 - 10x
From level 21 to level 40 - 8x
From level 41 to level 60 - 7x
From level 61 to level 80 - 6x
From level 81 to level 100 - 5x
From level 101 to level 120 - 4x
From level 121+ -  3x

Skill rate: x6
Regen rate: x2
Magic rate: x3
Loot rate: x2.5

Additional information can be found at:
http://www.tibijka.net/?subtopic=serverinfo

Played when this server was opened last time. Biggest waste of time in my life.

The server was active for 3 weeks, we had 1 open battle which consisted of 12vs12 players, that was all fighting we got on the server.

Manareg is too slow, you barely loot anything. Nobody has money to fight.

Frag System: A player gets a red skull if they kill:
Three unmarked characters in one day (24 hours), Six unmaked characters in a week (7 days), Twelve unmarked characters in a 2 weeks (14 days)

You can barely kill anybody, you can take 6 unjusts per week. Everyone is skullbashing since no one can take unjusts.

Stay away from this server and wait for another one to open.

Edit; read the last thread and you will see the mess. Everyone was expecting nice fights and what we got was 2 weeks of boredom because of slow reg, low exp, shitty loot.

[FRANCE] Tibijka 8.0 [ELOTH/KASTERIA TEAM] - NEW CLIENT 10.02.2017

+ This guy is fiddeling with online-stats and other shit to make the server look more active than it is. Looked at highscores to see how many had registered accounts, if you register you will appear 3 times on highscore list. Looks like there are 400 registered atm, but in reality only 100 people has made characters. And alot of those are characters on the same account.
mPrh21u.png

Last edited:
Played when this server was opened last time. Biggest waste of time in my life.

The server was active for 3 weeks, we had 1 open battle which consisted of 12vs12 players, that was all fighting we got on the server.

Manareg is too slow, you barely loot anything. Nobody has money to fight.

Frag System: A player gets a red skull if they kill:
Three unmarked characters in one day (24 hours), Six unmaked characters in a week (7 days), Twelve unmarked characters in a 2 weeks (14 days)

You can barely kill anybody, you can take 6 unjusts per week. Everyone is skullbashing since no one can take unjusts.

Stay away from this server and wait for another one to open.

Edit; read the last thread and you will see the mess. Everyone was expecting nice fights and what we got was 2 weeks of boredom because of slow reg, low exp, shitty loot.

[FRANCE] Tibijka 8.0 [ELOTH/KASTERIA TEAM] - NEW CLIENT 10.02.2017

+ This guy is fiddeling with online-stats and other shit to make the server look more active than it is. Looked at highscores to see how many had registered accounts, if you register you will appear 3 times on highscore list. Looks like there are 400 registered atm, but in reality only 150 people has made characters. And alot of those are characters on the same account.
mPrh21u.png
As far as I remember your team was very regretted that went out to another server, tbh.
We did never spoof any online counter or anything, such as highscore characters.

Here is a proof that we never spoofed anything, just look at records on previous edition.
Btw, I know that you are mad cause of competition server.

Trust be, there aren't just 100 players waiting:

PD86Iim.png

Last edited:
As far as I remember your team was very regretted that went out to another server, tbh.
We did never spoof any online counter or anything, such as highscore characters.

Here is a proof that we never spoofed anything, just look at records on previous edition.

I was in a team of 20 people and only I had money to fight, the rest was complaining about shitty rates and had to spend too much of their online-time in depot.

Mad about competition? I am playing on every single oldschool server that is opened, I am warning people about this one so they wont waste their time here like 1000 other people did last time it was online.

It was clearly a failure as you can see in your previous thread, and still you go with the same rates as last time. Change the rates and the server wont die after a couple of weeks because of boredom.

I was in a team of 20 people and only I had money to fight, the rest was complaining about shitty rates and had to spend too much of their online-time in depot.

Mad about competition? I am playing on every single oldschool server that is opened, I am warning people about this one so they wont waste their time here like 1000 other people did last time it was online.

It was clearly a failure as you can see in your previous thread, and still you go with the same rates as last time. Change the rates and the server wont die after a couple of weeks because of boredom.
Real fights started after your team left, even Masgen (one of your teamleader) wrote to us that he regret leaving server so early.
Trust me, if you know how to play you will not cry about money on Tibijka.

Trust be, there aren't just 100 players waiting:

PD86Iim.png
This does not mean anything, I went to your site to see if you had changed your shitty rates since last time server was up, you had not so I didnt create a character. I am counted as a unique visitor.

Honestly, those statistics and only 100 created accounts during the last 4 days your website has been up is very bad, maybe you should realize that people went to your website to check if it was still the same as last time and then left without creating a character.

Real fights started after your team left, even Masgen (one of your teamleader) wrote to us that he regret leaving server so early.
Trust me, if you know how to play you will not cry about money on Tibijka.

We left this server when it had 200 players online daily. I would not call that active since half of those players were just runemakers scattered across the map.

And I was not playing with masgen, I was playing against his team.

I was ok with money, I was a knight and had 5 runemakers online 24/7. My team was complaing tho. Not everyone is as dedicated as me and have the luxury of not having to go to school/work. I was the only guy in our team who had a decent amount of money.

Last edited:
We left this server when it had 200 players online daily. I would not call that active since half of those players were just runemakers scattered across the map.

And I was not playing with masgen, I was playing against his team.

I was ok with money, I was a knight and had 5 runemakers online 24/7. My team was complaing tho. Not everyone is as dedicated as me and have the luxury of not having to go to school/work. I was the only guy in our team who had a decent amount of money.
Btw, about that screen you showed with 'fake' characters - actually players with same amount of exp/level are random, thats why you might see it twice.
We are fixing it right now, so your eyes won't hurt anymore.

Btw, about that screen you showed with 'fake' characters - actually players with same amount of exp/level are random, thats why you might see it twice.
We are fixing it right now, so your eyes won't hurt anymore.

Its not random since I have refreshed the highscores 3 times and I still see the same names on those pages.

If you didn't like the server, then simply avoid it. There were many players which liked it. You can't make everyone happy.
We have currently 427 accounts created.
konta.png
We are just starting our advertisement.

Its not random since I have refreshed the highscores 3 times and I still see the same names on those pages.
It was. Nevermind, from now players with same amount of exp/levels are arranged alphabetically.

It was. Nevermind, from now players with same amount of exp/levels are arranged alphabetically.

Honestly I think you guys were great on Tibianus, you always replied and fixed buggs instantly when I reported something wrong. Shit like fiddling with highscores and not listening to the community despite the backlash you got in your previous thread is not very good. Thats the only thing im calling you out on, fix those things and you will not have negativity about your servers.

+ why dont you add same yellow skull system here as on tibianus? previous version of this server had a massive issue with skullbashing because of low amount of frags.

Last edited:
why dont you add same yellow skull system here as on tibianus? previous version of this server had a massive issue with skullbashing because of low amount of frags.
It's simple, that system made that Tibianus died in a week.

It's simple, that system made that Tibianus died in a week.

That system did not kill the server, the problem was your low exp rates after level 80 combined with your PVP-E rates which made the biggest team on the server go from spawn to spawn and get tons of exp by killing people.

The yellow skull system you implemented on Tibianus is the best thing I have ever seen added to a OT server.

Sure some people took yellow by accident and died, but that was because it was new and people didnt understand how it worked yet. Now they know.

+ As soon as anyone on the server took skull, some random would message punio so him and his team of 15 people would go kill him for exp. I had this issue aswell, some level 8 saw me in port hope skulled and instantly messaged punio, 3min later I had 10 people chasing me for no other reason than killing for entertainment on stream.

Big reason why Tibianus died is because the server was dominated by a streamed who was supported by 100's of people

Last edited:
If you didn't play our 8.0 server before and wondering about joining us, please watch the war movie!

5 days left before we launch! Create your account just right now!

If you didn't play our 8.0 server before and wondering about joining us, please watch the war movie!

5 days left before we launch! Create your account just right now!

On your last server, the only battle we had on the server was one ob, 12vs12 and that was everything, cuz nobody had cash to fight.

Increase exp, manareg and lootrate, or this will be 100% rpg server without any wars at all like last time this server was online.

Back