• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FRANCE] Tibijka v2 [Tuesday, 4th of April 2017, 19:30 CET] | ELOTH TEAM | 8.0 SERVER | 1100 PLAYERS

I'm excited for this one, what's up with the launch date tho? Is it not better to start these servers in the weekend where people have the most free time?

What new?

- A completely new client (same interface as before, to not destroy 'climate' of a game with guarantee that existing bots won't work - the client will be updated on a regular basis to eliminate 'self-employed' bots)
- Promised 'daily tasks' (we have currenlty 282 daily tasks ranging from 'rope monster', 'use X manafluids', 'eat 10 mushrooms' finishing up 'kill X demons'), system will randomly draw 3 missions for each player individually (from the level range in which the player is located). Each task can be done only once. If you won't finish some task don't worry - the task will not go away, but it doesn't mean it will be again in the next day.

@GOD Wille
When will you buy advertisement on otservlist.org? It's only 700 accounts 3 days before :|

BTW - delete Ferumbras Hat or add Ferumbras Raid.

@GOD Wille
When will you buy advertisement on otservlist.org? It's only 700 accounts 3 days before :|

BTW - delete Ferumbras Hat or add Ferumbras Raid.
We won't advert it on otservlist because it's a waste of cash, 700 accounts 3 days before start is pretty well score.
We will beat 1000 players as always, trust me:)

Hope server stays active this time, Would be nice to have a old-school server that runs active with around 500 unique players for a year or something ;D
In my opinion addon items in SMS shop kills the server, them items are a great way to keep players playing the game giving them goals (apart from tasks) and a sense of achievement when addons are obtained, or they also work as a cash source selling the items between players. just my opinion xD
But hey, has to be done when making money is the main goal. Right?

Well, i would like to play active server for atleast a year aswell. But for that to happen they need to be active alot and update server constantly. I had the blast on the last version even tho it lasteb only 2 months, but you needed to br active on trade, make loot bags and sgit if u wanted to have cash for war. I wrote willie email last time giving few pointers on how to keep server active for some time, hope they learned something from last time, ill give it a shot again.

What new?

- A completely new client (same interface as before, to not destroy 'climate' of a game with guarantee that existing bots won't work - the client will be updated on a regular basis to eliminate 'self-employed' bots)
- Promised 'daily tasks' (we have currenlty 282 daily tasks ranging from 'rope monster', 'use X manafluids', 'eat 10 mushrooms' finishing up 'kill X demons'), system will randomly draw 3 missions for each player individually (from the level range in which the player is located). Each task can be done only once. If you won't finish some task don't worry - the task will not go away, but it doesn't mean it will be again in the next day.

And where will we pick up these tasks? Or will they be added to our quest log automatically?

And where will we pick up these tasks? Or will they be added to our quest log automatically?
Each server save (7:00) system will randomly choose 3 task for each player and they will be displayed on login.

Its a polish server?
Eloth used to be so good with the sweden flag haha (im not swedish btw)
Now if this will be a polish speaking sv, its not gonna last so much... hope GMs are active in game chat taking the polish speakers out of it!
cheers, looking forward to play

@GOD Wille
At the start of server will it be possible to walk through people while in rook because of the mass of players?
if not could you guys please consider doing this?

@GOD Wille
At the start of server will it be possible to walk through people while in rook because of the mass of players?
if not could you guys please consider doing this?
Yes, you will be able to walk through people:)

NOTE:
If you did download client before, please download client again!

Last edited:
Is there any option to sell points to players in-game? If there's not maybe you wouldn't mind adding something like a point scroll to the shop?

Frag System A player gets a red skull if they kill:
Three unmarked characters in one day (24 hours), Six unmaked characters in a week (7 days), Twelve unmarked characters in a 2 weeks (14 days)

You should remove the weekly and monthly frags and just have frags that will dissapear after 24hours. This is horrible, cant even take 1 unjust per day here.

With this system you can only take 5 unjust / week without getting a redskull.

+ The tasks are garbage, last time I got tasks like use a rope 50 times and get 100gp. Dont even care about 100gp, I will just kill 4 rotworms and get 100gp. The rewards are useless.

Current state of log-in interface:
b3M3h3E.png

2 hours left before we start!
Create your account now at http://www.tibijka.net/!

I'm in because this is the only server I come back to play some tibia for, every now and again, even if it is for 2-3 months.

I would like to see some changes to sms shop where there is no addon items or other unecessary bullshit, it will sync well with the current task system you've added, with people still hardcore buying premium scrolls and selling them if they want some cash, they just won't be able to do it straight from server start.

Back