• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FRANCE] Tibijka v2 [Tuesday, 4th of April 2017, 19:30 CET] | ELOTH TEAM | 8.0 SERVER | 1100 PLAYERS

I'm in because this is the only server I come back to play some tibia for, every now and again, even if it is for 2-3 months.

I would like to see some changes to sms shop where there is no addon items or other unecessary bullshit, it will sync well with the current task system you've added, with people still hardcore buying premium scrolls and selling them if they want some cash, they just won't be able to do it straight from server start.
Thank you for choosing us! You are welcome!
We are striving to create a good & long-term server.

iIi7y88.png

Thank you for choosing us again! We hope that this editon gonna be best for us and for you my dear players!

Trying it out but jesus christ the hp regen is awful. Trying to pg rats even as a paladin, and I have to wait 20 minutes to get max hp. I'll just workout on the side :>

Today we have fixed following errors:
- you cannot pass through low levels with skulls anymore (due to that fix we had to restart server at 10:50 CET)
- client optimizations
- map bugs
- npc 'Riddler' (Paradox Quest) has been fixed and from now working properly

Bot detection

After scanning 25k of 40k player movies, I detected some bots.
I tested these movies with simpliest bot test, tommorow I will run updated bot detection system which will detect all bots that destroy gameplay:
- exp bot (higher precision, less false-positive detections)
- change SSA/might ring bot
- auto-equip energy ring on attack
Punishments:
- first detection -> NOTIFICATION (on website and in game when you login)
- second detection -> 24H ban
- third detection -> CHARACTER DELETION!

Result of scan:

2 players which used bot to make level (exp bot):
[DELETED] Ero - bot for 16 hours or more, probably ElfBot, deletion of character
Szybka Szpachla - bot for 2 hours or more, probably ElfBot, 7 days ban

5 players which somehow modified their client:
Kush - testing bot?
Lekki Beton - testing bot?
Logan - can be false-positive, detected more then once
Michas Hihi - can be false-positive, detected more then once
Waldemara Szasta - can be false-positive, detected more then once

and 50 players that modified somehow their client, but these reports can be false-positive (detected only once):
Vaas, Sir Eldero, Julcziq, Tropiciel Zubrow, Jaszczomp, Fagaro, Morduje Bo Lubie, Artysta From Mokotow, King Hardstajl, Puppet Dragonhunter, Trama, Soxxus, Morcu, Kevin Hornline, Toddler, Mistafadafabhudblade, Shkodran Mustafi, Gufi, Military, Donttouchme, Marshall Junior, Syn Diabla, Greken, Qootte, The Damies, Dalisus Maximus, Bailandoo, Zelek, Antenka, Pojebany Misiek Achtung, Szczepanchuj, Douligo, Kreciik, Heda, Bzebza, Sportowy Swir Rp, Pigalle, Magiczna Fujara, Wizav, Yo Yek, Enero, Akazabijaka, Na Trzy, Soba, Pozdro Pocwicz, Oza, Add'rl, Kutas, Bzebz, Ds Evax

Last edited:
Back