• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Voidcore 7.4 - Official Start on Friday - 12.01.18 - 18:00 CET

@Adposatnr lol I told you you were too weak to play voidcore, I attack you once at lvl 30+ and you quit. I saw the screenshots of you crying about how you are forced to hide in shitty senja Minotaurs because you are afraid to exp any good spawn.

Just so everyone knows @Adposatnr played a server, got lvl 30 and was hunted off. He’s garbage and a cry baby

Last edited by a moderator:
Just so everyone knows @Adposatnr played a server, got lvl 30 and was hunted off. He’s garbage and a cry baby

You don't know the basic principles of an UH trap and you dare to call others garbage? Holy you seem delusional to say the least.

"pls tarek ban them i gonna die i cant heal" ~ dipset on his 90 ek with 60 rp and 80 inside uh trap cause he couldnt combo skulled 16lv druid

It´s sad to see all the drama being caused, and I hope you guys can solve this somehow.
I am just in here now because I´ve seen my name being mentioned, and I want to make clear, that whatever happened to the character ´Don Hagman´ :rolleyes:, it was never intented to be used either to abuse others, nor was it intented to use any kind of cheats on - provided that the character itself is still ative of course, which I personally don´t know anything about. That´s just all I want to say for now.

Anyhow. I want to appologize to Okke and the Voidcore community, for the decision I might have made in the past. I don´t want to go any further into details, but just say that I am honestly sorry.

It´s sad to see all the drama being caused, and I hope you guys can solve this somehow.
I am just in here now because I´ve seen my name being mentioned, and I want to make clear, that whatever happened to the character ´Don Hagman´ :rolleyes:, it was never intented to be used either to abuse others, nor was it intented to use any kind of cheats on - provided that the character itself is still ative of course, which I personally don´t know anything about. That´s just all I want to say for now.

Anyhow. I want to appologize to Okke and the Voidcore community, for the decision I might have made in the past. I don´t want to go any further into details, but just say that I am honestly sorry.

Your char was only used to SD a maker of Sorevan because Finsta was talking shit to Big Papa 24/7 and seems to think its a NPvP server and he can do what he likes, so Papa targeted Finsta's team/friends 1 maker died and they all quit.

Pretty much everyone steals everyones work here.

its prob more of a content sharing thing between devs?

all this drama isn't needed here tbh Okke is a good guy, sure he could of been more strict on the players but how many OTs are u seeing now where players are not flaming the hoster all the time. Voidcore is purely for fun everything is unlocked,(no p2w) players give out gears to new players 80% of top levels are active and would most likely help you with in game issues.

As far as all the "deleting" crying goes everyone knows Okke is running a 1 chance rule with the server papa got his 1 chance if u did prove the macro tutor thats still 1 chance also..

Pharaxe-Today at 4:25 PM - giving away free p sets and noob gear.

Last edited:
all this drama isn't needed here tbh Okke is a good guy, sure he could of been more strict on the players but how many OTs are u seeing now where players are not flaming the hoster all the time. Voidcore is purely for fun everything is unlocked,(no p2w) players give out gears to new players 80% of top levels are active and would most likely help you with in game issues.

Since when being neutral peacefull "rpg" player and helping newcomers let u bot and abuse rules freely?

Since when did papa help any new players lol hes got nothing to do with that statement and he is the only guy you seem to have a problem with so i don't know who else you could be referring to whatever personal problems you have with Dip Set you should keep it off the thread.

Im talking about player like Pharaxe and Phalius i dont have items but i can provide training monk myself so there is plenty for newcomers.

@DonHagman to clarify how bad these kids are at bias, the char Dr Death//Don Hagman only killed 1 player, Alastor, and it was a friendly 1 v 1 with rules agreed etc, these kids make it sound like I am running around PKing everyone right? Really easy to influence people with your crying when they don't play//have no idea what's going on. Bottom line is these PLs guys came, got hunted off, then Evan//Finsta talked shit for 2 months, I killed one of Evan's makers (lvl 20?) with my maker, he lost 3 uhs (not bps, just uhs) and quits. There is no abuse going on, just weak-minded children

Oh no worries mate, I just stated that that wasn´t intented, I have personally no idea what the situation really looks like. I just wanted to ease my conscience.
Remember, I didn´t mention any names associated to Don Hagman in my post. ;)

Bottom line is these PLs guys came, got hunted off

Dont use those big words the only hunted guy on this server was you well you know diffrence beetwen me and u? You got only big mouth mr "I play this game 20 years but i forgot what is uh trap" "i know what u doing on servers u wont kill me i know all ur traps" "i only let u trap me to show tarek that u abuse bug so he ban u"* "i'll quit this server and kill every new player if okke wont ban you"

The only player starting drama was you we never ask okke to ban you when u did rampage on random 8lvls cause THEY MIGHT BE PROFESOREK'S MAKER or "hes from poland 100% he is from their team!! hunt him1!" Who were spamming discord "okke ban them they wanna destroy ur server" "okke they killing neutrals" "okke i know this guy he'll destroy ur server" "okke pls ban them" funny thing i never wanted ur banishment nor u quitting this server i wanted to challenge with you but u cant stand fight with five 20lvls using 10+ people 70+lvls im really sorry for that even first time when i was 10lv and found ur 9 makers on tasker i decide to kill them not report u but i first show ss on ts to my friends and somebody called okke...

You were scared enough to hunt down 8lvls so they wont lvl up to 30lvl yet too stupid to find them on jakundaf desert skilling afk did u manage to reach red bone castle? All you can do is bot runes and lvl up character on empty server but when someone serious show up u wanna hunt him on 8lv so he wont reach point on which hes able to solo u and u do everything to stop him u probably spent few hours studying voidcore rules to find a way to ban me xDD I'll tell u one thing

Im playing this game surely longer than u and had to fight with many people like you still none was so big mouth low-skill player without any honor u'll probably report my post so some otland admin remove them but w/e

*this one was best i could post cam from action again...

I can't play? Stop fooling yourself if u still dont understand reason why i left voidcore then maybe ask ur friends or okke i though u'll understand my words but ur ego is too damn high how could u stop me or hunt me down at the moment when u died and started crying "i quit this server i quit this server ban him!!" lol

Guys just ignore Dipshit and let him play on an empty server. If this means so much to him I can even say that I was kicked because of his magnificient and legit gameplay, who cares lol. It's better to argue with a monkey than with him, he proved many times that logical thinking is something he is lacking.

@DonHagman to clarify how bad these kids are at bias, the char Dr Death//Don Hagman only killed 1 player, Alastor, and it was a friendly 1 v 1 with rules agreed etc, these kids make it sound like I am running around PKing everyone right? Really easy to influence people with your crying when they don't play//have no idea what's going on. Bottom line is these PLs guys came, got hunted off, then Evan//Finsta talked shit for 2 months, I killed one of Evan's makers (lvl 20?) with my maker, he lost 3 uhs (not bps, just uhs) and quits. There is no abuse going on, just weak-minded children

Finsta and Evan are my friends too. Sad to see you made them leave. Sad to see that certain attitudes is what makes people leave the server.

Looks like my good bye post was taken entirely the wrong way.

1. We did not quit because Dr Death/Big Papa/Dip Set killed a maker. We quit because Okke acted like nothing was happening. As soon as Dip Set decided to turn this into a PK thing, there's nothing we can do. We can't kill him back, obviously, because we would be competing with loads of advantages he has accumulated from botting as much as he wants and trading accounts. So either we sit in silence and let him kill our makers and probably our main characters. Or we take up the fight, and waste our limited amount of runes, because we haven't had rune farms going since the server's inception, nor have we bought/traded accounts.

2. I keep seeing this "Finstad talked shit for a month" statement. I never talked shit to you Big Papa. "Talking shit" and pointing out the rules/asking for justification are two completely different things. The last couple of months, the server's community has been fragile to say the least, and we have long predicted exactly what ended up happening. We simply enjoyed it while it lasted.

3. Even though I am grateful to Okke, and believe he did a lot of things right, I don't blame anyone but Okke for the server's death. Yeah, Big Papa is not the sharpest tool in the shed, and he certainly didn't contribute to a healthy community. You're always going to have players like that. If a dog bites you, you don't blame the dog, you blame the owner for not training the dog. This particular dog should have been whacked on the nose, or even put down, a long time ago.

4. I've come to expect very little of Okke given that all the feedback and pleading to keep the server alive has been completely ignored, but I'm disappointed that he's not providing a statement addressing the key issues here.
Either way I hope he learns from his mistakes and tries hosting another server.

Also, Don Hagman did nothing wrong, other than to give his character to someone of this attitude.

Last edited:
Back