• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Voidcore 7.4 - Official Start on Friday - 12.01.18 - 18:00 CET

Okke

Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello OTLanders,

I'm glad to announce that Voidcore is going to launch on this Friday -12.01.18 at 18:00 CET.

Here I'd like to share some important information for old Voidcore players:

Many of you have experienced to play for the first time back in November, the game was already feeling pretty nice, still I was forced to, by fairness reasons to reset the whole game and work on a major fix since we had about 100 Tickets that influenced on the gameplay to fix. After a month of pretty hard work I'm back here again, now advertising the done product, without any of those issues we've had in the past.

No account were erased in this process, characters have been wiped and must be re-created.

For the 5 players that purchased points on Voidcore - As promised: Your points have been fully re-added to your accounts, thanks for supporting me and voidcore's future and gameplay fairness.

Now moving to the idea of this project, for newcomers:

Voidcore is a real-map-low-rate server that relays and depends totally on the community, is good administrated by a real and experienced system administrator, has and will absolutely never have a pay-to-win item on the shop, we're purely focused on good gameplay experience and fairness.

The map so far is the real deal 7.4 map (no port hope and unbalanced hydras / banuta). We have added a few areas as content-expansion to the game such as Dark-Cathedral and Pits of Inferno with custom and unique items as rewards, also we're planning into expanding the main continent as time goes.

Features of Voidcore:
-
Monsters are real 7.4 Monsters, that means they behave exactly like back in the days (Attacking, Movement, Cast chance, Loot, Target Strategy, etc)
- Fair Gameplay due to our No P2W Policy (we will never offer any advantage through cashing in)
- Over 50 Tasks that match the lowrate system and give unobtainable items as rewards
- Djinns and Postman Quest are working perfectly just like back in the day.
- Rashid has been added to the game (You need to finish Postman Quest in order to be able to trade with him)
- Daily Events with random rewards (raids, trivia, soccer, hide n' seek)
- Easy communication with magic shops ("buy bp blank", "buy bp mf")
- Bank System has been implemented
- Daily Backups (so even if anything happens to the server we have a daily backup and can set everything up in a matter of hours).
- and more...

Free to be promoted, create a guild and travel!
Unlike other lowrate servers, we offer:
- Promotion for everyone - Regardless of being Premium
- Boat-Travelling to all our players (The travelling fee is included, of course)
- Guilds for everyone - Regardless of being Premium

Premium Features
- 4 New Outfits for each sex (can be obtained through questing!)
- Housing (The house never expires while you're premium - You have something to call yours!)
- Loot Message on screen!
- Light on login
* As you see, all of them are pure cosmetics, it's worth to come, play, bring your friends and stay!

Technical Information
-Exp:
3-2x (Rookgaard 3x - Main 2x stable)
-Skill: 2x
-Magic: 1x
-Regen: 2x
-Loot: 1.x
-Runes and Ammo: 1x (Runes can be conjured inside of your backpack)
-Spells need to be learnt in order to be casted

More info?
You need any more info, check out our detailed server information page at https://www.voidcore.org/

Make sure to use a safe account number, password and also register with a valid e-mail address, it's for you own safety: In case you lose any of your data it can be recovered through our Account Recovery System.

Please come to our Discord Channel and chat with us for more information. -> Voidcore Discord.

too low exp for my taste, hard to compete with medivia.

^ agreed.

Would be to play if it was higher exp like 3-4x also 1x lootrate is a pain.

too low exp for my taste, hard to compete with medivia.

^ agreed.

Hello and thanks for your honest feedback!

Back in November 2017's we had 3x experience, higher magic, skills, regen and loot rate which led the server to not have a smooth gameplay regarding progression. The only way that this project goes further the way it's planned to go is with the rates I've set in the main post. The goal here is not to compete with medivia, but give a chance to players to play on a complete new world without that ton of custom content medivia has.

I've made my researches and tried medivia personally out, if you want to read it click the spoiler below:

1. Log in
2. Have a hard time on Rookgaard and not being able to access the Premium part of the continent
3. Get done with rook after 3 hours
4. Create a paladin
5. Train skills for about 8 hours until 40/30 ish
6. Get level 10 and magic level 5-6 (can't remember detailed about the skills I had, but I played for 2 days)
7. Have a hard time not being able to travel by boat (since it's premium only)
8. Have a hard time not being able to use any premium spells
9. Having to travel between Thais and Carlin by foot to buy a noble armor
10. Once in Carlin I decided to visit the amazon camp (to the north) and I sadly got raped by a Valkyrie up on a bear hitting me 90+ without any chance to do anything
11. Close the game

As I just said, many people compared Voidcore to Medivia, in certain ways the Real Map content is the same, but without such modifications that in my opinion destroyed the game. I'm willing to implement new content, but in a different way.

Also a big theme that differs Voidcore from Medivia aside of not having their custom content is that Voidcore does not offer any pay to win features, people can play without spending money and have no disadvantages such as in Medivia by not being premium (mainly Spells and Travelling with boats and carpets, which are a big deal when playing tibia).

Voidcore is, as already mentioned, a project that is there for the community, not for money purposes, I pay the server bill from my own pocket and have no problem in doing so further, it's been my hobby and I pretty much enjoy giving all I can do back to the people that have got no good server to play on, which they can rely on good administration and gameplay fairness. Enough talk, I don't need to explain it further, many joined, most liked and are going to replay once it's open again!

If you guys think that 2x is too steep, I encourage you to try it out at least once, Rookgaard wont take long due to being 3x until level 8 and so far the Voidian community is astonishing cool, only mature people around that you can actually have a cool chat with, it's nice to see tibia from this other perspective.

Kindest Regards,
Okke

I was playing back in November and I must say that this was one of the absolute best old-school server I´ve ever played, with an absolutely great Community.
I can´t even imagine how awesome it will be this time, when everything is fixed. Okke is by far the most fair and serious hoster I´ve ever met, no doubt about that.

You deserve a huge thanks for what you´ve done, seriously. I know it´s been alot to do for you with alot of pressure, and you´ve never gave up on this idea. I love that.
I also really, Really, like the stable 2x exp after rook, big ups!!

I look forward to meet you all in Voidcore.

Sincerely
Don

Last edited:
^ agreed.

The stages are perfect. This is not a midrate server. But I like to see that you only focus on the stages but didn't give a fuck about this. Everyone is free to give their opinion
Hello OTLanders,

Features of Voidcore:
- Monsters are real 7.4 Monsters, that means they behave exactly like back in the days (Attacking, Movement, Cast chance, Loot, Target Strategy, etc)

- Fair Gameplay due to our No P2W Policy (we will never offer any advantage through cashing in)
- Over 50 Tasks that match the lowrate system and give unobtainable items as rewards
- Djinns and Postman Quest are working perfectly just like back in the day.
- Rashid has been added to the game (You need to finish Postman Quest in order to be able to trade with him)
- Daily Events with random rewards (raids, trivia, soccer, hide n' seek)
- Easy communication with magic shops ("buy bp blank", "buy bp mf")
- Bank System has been implemented
- Daily Backups (so even if anything happens to the server we have a daily backup and can set everything up in a matter of hours).
- and more...

Free to be promoted, create a guild and travel!
Unlike other lowrate servers, we offer:
- Promotion for everyone - Regardless of being Premium
- Boat-Travelling to all our players (The travelling fee is included, of course)
- Guilds for everyone - Regardless of being Premium

Premium Features
- 4 New Outfits for each sex (can be obtained through questing!)
- Housing (The house never expires while you're premium - You have something to call yours!)
- Loot Message on screen!
- Light on login

very good to see 2x exp and 1x loot, nerf task rewards too plz, makes server too easy in early stages.
all of the tasks providing small cash rewards is a bit too easy :p
no struggle = no fun

Hello and thanks for your honest feedback!

Back in November 2017's we had 3x experience, higher magic, skills, regen and loot rate which led the server to not have a smooth gameplay regarding progression. The only way that this project goes further the way it's planned to go is with the rates I've set in the main post. The goal here is not to compete with medivia, but give a chance to players to play on a complete new world without that ton of custom content medivia has.

I've made my researches and tried medivia personally out, if you want to read it click the spoiler below:

1. Log in
2. Have a hard time on Rookgaard and not being able to access the Premium part of the continent
3. Get done with rook after 3 hours
4. Create a paladin
5. Train skills for about 8 hours until 40/30 ish
6. Get level 10 and magic level 5-6 (can't remember detailed about the skills I had, but I played for 2 days)
7. Have a hard time not being able to travel by boat (since it's premium only)
8. Have a hard time not being able to use any premium spells
9. Having to travel between Thais and Carlin by foot to buy a noble armor
10. Once in Carlin I decided to visit the amazon camp (to the north) and I sadly got raped by a Valkyrie up on a bear hitting me 90+ without any chance to do anything
11. Close the game

As I just said, many people compared Voidcore to Medivia, in certain ways the Real Map content is the same, but without such modifications that in my opinion destroyed the game. I'm willing to implement new content, but in a different way.

Also a big theme that differs Voidcore from Medivia aside of not having their custom content is that Voidcore does not offer any pay to win features, people can play without spending money and have no disadvantages such as in Medivia by not being premium (mainly Spells and Travelling with boats and carpets, which are a big deal when playing tibia).

Voidcore is, as already mentioned, a project that is there for the community, not for money purposes, I pay the server bill from my own pocket and have no problem in doing so further, it's been my hobby and I pretty much enjoy giving all I can do back to the people that have got no good server to play on, which they can rely on good administration and gameplay fairness. Enough talk, I don't need to explain it further, many joined, most liked and are going to replay once it's open again!

If you guys think that 2x is too steep, I encourage you to try it out at least once, Rookgaard wont take long due to being 3x until level 8 and so far the Voidian community is astonishing cool, only mature people around that you can actually have a cool chat with, it's nice to see tibia from this other perspective.

Kindest Regards,
Okke

yeah fair enough, i'll give it a try once a have a functioning macro and cavebot.

ps: pm me at launch for a bot
pss: jk

Nice to see you finished this. I was wondering what was going on with you, and hope all was okay. Cheers and gratz on the progress.

STOKED AND STROKED.

Can't wait fellas!

Great job to @Okke for seeing this through!
Won't be on at launch due to work schedule, but will be on later that night.

Looking very much forward to playing this server!

Cheers to Okke for keeping going on and providing the community a good low-rate server. Cheers brother!

Back