• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Voidcore 7.4 - Official Start on Friday - 12.01.18 - 18:00 CET

this starting to sound like medivia 2.0, even tho you was not striving for it?
but w/e, atleast it's a better version and you're doing a great job so far.

I personally dont see this as copying Medivia. Other servers and rl tibia had it way before Medivia, it is just a very welcome thing to the game.

I personally dont see this as copying Medivia. Other servers and rl tibia had it way before Medivia, it is just a very welcome thing to the game.
not exactly copying, just sayin it has similar gameplay

I thought it is a cutom server like others, but it is version from leaked original cipsoft files.
After small map bugs the gameplay is amazing, but very hard like in the past :)
I have spotted only 2 botters online (tasker) who got banned after reporting.

I hope that You will get much more people. Stable server, like Tibianic in the past:)

The player online count is pretty low, but I've been looking for a server like this. I just wanted to ask; is this a serious project with longevity to it? Otherwise I dunno if it's worth the time investment.

The player online count is pretty low, but I've been looking for a server like this. I just wanted to ask; is this a serious project with longevity to it? Otherwise I dunno if it's worth the time investment.

I can recommend Voidcore as it has really serious owner.

Last edited:

Fun server, the population goes up and down by the day. Lets say that on a normal day 45~ players are online in the evenings.

You're more then welcome, i can provide you with some basic equipment. Msg Severe :]

trying it currently, very hard time starting as sorc. Can't find any weapons or anything to get thru these low levels. Can't get money Is there wands and rods? I didn't think so but i also didnt think port hope was in this version so not sure. also the trolls in rook have the highest def i've ever seen. Definitely not like the rl version cause I afk'd for like 10 minutes fighting one with a short sword and 15 sword and hit it one time maybe. I remember killing like 100's of them when i was 10 years old lol

trying it currently, very hard time starting as sorc. Can't find any weapons or anything to get thru these low levels. Can't get money Is there wands and rods? I didn't think so but i also didnt think port hope was in this version so not sure. also the trolls in rook have the highest def i've ever seen. Definitely not like the rl version cause I afk'd for like 10 minutes fighting one with a short sword and 15 sword and hit it one time maybe. I remember killing like 100's of them when i was 10 years old lol

-> doesnt know if wands or porthope exists in 7.4
-> thinks what he remembers when he was 10 years old is 100% accurate

nt

TASKS + runefarm = happy sorc

But yeah, a sorc wont be happy on a dead server, though.

In the past you had to have sword / hatchet at least to deal some dmg to troll at rook. Trolls had some more def then we used to at custom servers.
Ofc, if you would have malee skill higher then 14+ , ou could hit with short sword sometimes :)

When you were killing trolls in the past you could have better weapon or you were attacking it with 2+ people at once to break troll defence?
I were starting to play whilst 7.2 update at Antica , so i remember even higher defence of monsters and lower gold drop.

This server has stable RPG community atm, sometimes online is going arround 45-50.
This server is paid till January 2019, if I'm correct? Server will be online as long as there is community.
2 days ago Voidcore had it first Banshee quest team who accomplished the quest room.

Gm Okke told us that he is implementing some more changes at webpage with Voidcore wiki info, more changelog info, small map fixes and when the community will get stronger the monster raid system will be turn on :)
Worth to try it, even though it is hard to start as sorc/druid. New players can always ask for some help at start whilst you are at main, RPG players are always happy to give some help.

Remember that you can always do like that:
  1. Buy antidote rune at rook for 40 gp and when you reach 8 lv go to Thais and take scale armor from scorpion quest (troll cave)
  2. If you will get second player you can do Lighthouse quest near Thais to get dark shield + battle hammer
  3. At Edron you will get brass legs from troll cave and you can buy scarfe from npc
  4. Sorc/Druid can buy a "Trap" from npc edron for 280 gp which helps to kill rotworms / larvas (you need to deal only 1 dmg at least with malee/spell and rest hp you will take with "trap")
  5. You can easily buy dark helmet / steel helmet from players also or buy iron helmet from greenshore or kazz :)

For any VoC the beginning is hard and annoying. I think there are more then enough people who are willing to help out if asked. I advice anyone who starts to make at least one runemaker while lvling up your main. Since the easy money tasks like rats etc are rather afk (and give you a good start for money) you have enough free time to lvl up your maker.

The community on voidcore is one of the nicest I've been in on an oldschool server thusfar.
Compared to Medivia where people try to PK you as soon as you go on screen. (This can be very fun too, but also frustrating.)
I will say that the low online count complicates some things, as such everyone has to play with their own rune farm at this moment because there aren't a whole lot of them being sold.
But it also has its pro's, atleast not every huntspot under the sun will have a letter on the ground there with 17 names in it until you can finally kill some minotaurs. (Dunno about you but I ain't waiting 8 hours to go to mintwallin, it's not that exciting.)
From what I can tell this server is very accurate to my experiences back in the day as well. In fact I remember trolls being tanky AF then too. Back then running into orc spearmen gave me minor heart attacks.

Tl;dr
It's not Medivia, it's Voidcore. It's one of the more authentic 7.4 experiences, yes it's difficult but atleast every player online is up for helping new players.
Just give it a fair shot, if sorcerer is too hard to main right away, try a knight or a paladin?
I'd love to see this community grow.